I am not Naive

It's not what it seems.

In no way this chapter is based on real events i am aware that jungkook's family is very supportive of his career as an idol .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 All his life he has been called naive.

"Definition: having or showing a lack of experience or knowledge : innocent or simple"

Innocent, igenuous, a child that knows nothing of the real world...

Well he is still young, there are things he knows; there are things he doesn't know; but what bothers him the most isn't that people treat him like a child, it's the fact that they treat him like he doesn't know anything and seem to shoot down anything he says due to this.

Age 10

"Hyung why don't you just tell mom the thruth"

"Jungkook don't be naive that's not how it works"

Age 12

"I want to be an idol."

"Jungkookie don't be naive it's not an easy job you wouldn't even last a month."

Don't be naive, you are so naive, that's not how it works , you don't know anything , don't be such a child! you know nothing. How can you be so naive!

But all of that dissappeared when he met his hyungs from bangtan, it all changed.

From the moment he met Namjoon and decided to join BigHit, from the moment he met the rest of them and decided they'd be part of his life.

He discovered a new meaning to friendship, love and most importantly -family- because that's what they became for him, they were what he never had.

He loves them with all his heart, they never make him feel like he doesn't belong. Yes they do treat him like a baby but just because he's the youngest and they all love him like a baby brother so he understands but never once did they make him feel like he was less important or like he knew nothing.

Because that's how it's supposed to be.. isn't it?

Everything was going great lately, BTS was getting more popular, they were gaining fans from all over the globe.

A new album had just been released and they were winning #1 on various music shows, their schedule was all packed and lots of people wanted them to endorse their brands.

Jungkook was fine, even when he had to get up at 4-5 a.m to get to work he didn't feel drained at all.

He never felt tired as long as he had his hyungs and ARMY.

Jungkook was having the time of his life.

But he felt like something was bugging him, he just didn't know what it was and it was starting to annoy him.

Untill one day he finnally found out what it was and it hit him.

It started when Taehyung and Jimin were being all secretive he kept hearing small voices in the back of his head that were telling him stuff he didn't want to hear so he shut it down and kept on going.

It got worse when he noticed taehyung was a little down, he doesn't like it when Taehyung is down it makes his heart ache inside. Taehyung normally tells Jungkook everything and I mean everything, but he never talked about his love life or who he liked but Jungkook never felt like it was necessary since it was very obvious who Taehyung liked, it was obvious to everyone but to the two of them ahem.

So he did what a good friend would do and in practice he asked him.

He walked towards Taehyung and leaned in.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Jungkook poked Taehyung softly.

"Huh? Ah yeah.. I was just thinking that if aliens visited earth who would die first." Tae smiled brightly.

He's lying. Why?

-sting-

"Probably Jimin hyung." he chuckled.

"You idiots are aware that I can hear you right?" Jimin approached the two of them and swung his arm around Jungkook and smirked.

"Besides if I died first both of you would cry and scream-"

Jimin held onto Taehyung's shoulders and started shaking him slightly

"Oh please please bring our beloved Jimin back!"  

He put his arms overJungkook and Taehyung and smiled at them.

"And we couldn't have that happening could we?"

I'd be the first to cry if that happened.

"I'm preeeeetty sure that would not happen hyung." Jungkook slipped away from Jimin and laughed.

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that! You know you want me!" Jimin shouted.

I know but you don't.

"Not happening!" Jungkook turned around and stuck his tounge out at Jimin.

As he walked away he looked back and saw Taehyung talking to jimin and felt a small sting in his chest It must be because I'm anxious about the stage he thought.

Why does he tell Jimin but not me?

Why did he lie.

Is it because I'm too naive?

Am I not worth it.

Tears were threatning to fall but he wiped them off his face, he wasn't going to cry for no reason especially in practice he didn't want to worry his hyungs.

He jumped up and down and yelled "fighting!" startling Jin and Namjoon whom were flirting right next to him.

"Hyuuungs" he whined " Please stop being all lovey dovey right next to me it's almost as if you do it on purpose." Jin chuckled and Namjoon blushed.

"Don't worry Jungkookie, one day you'll do the same " Jin patted Jungkook's head

"Maybe I could be doing that right now with someone " he mumbled and glanced at Jimin, who in return smiled at him.

He quickly looked down.

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

"Nope hyung."

Yes he admits it, he does love jimin but he also loves teasing him and nothing makes him happier than teasing Jimminie hyung and seeing him being all whiny and stuff.

Why did he lie?