Only time can tell

It's not what it seems.

superthumb.jpg

In no way this chapter is based on real events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook had been discharged from the hospital, there were no major injuries so, it would useless to keep him locked up in that hospital room.. besides it would make him feel even worse if he stayed there while everyone else was working and he hated to feel useless.
Even so he still had to go to that damned hospital once a week for consultations and therapy sessions.
On one of those days he snapped at seokjin since he kept feeling like this was bringing trouble to the members and was in a bad mood since he hadn't seen jimin in a while.
They were inside the car on the way to the hospital, jungkook zooning out looking at the rain drops trickling down the car window and sighing. Seokjin kept glancing worriedly towards the younger and decided to turn down the music a bit so he could talk to him properly.
"What's wrong jungkook? Are you feeling unwell?"
"i'm feeling fine." He scoffed and sighed yet again and this made seokjin feel slightly mad so the older one stopped the car outside the parking lot.
He bit his lip in frustration, sighed and turned to the younger.
"Jeon Jungkook look at me right now." Sensing the comanding tone on the older's voice the boy turned to face Seokjin and stared right at him.
His gaze was different, there was no light in his eyes, almost as if he was completly empty.. exactly how he looked 6 years ago when he first came to Seokjin.
--------------------------
"We are lucky because it's only mild we can still fix him."
Fixable? Don't play with me.. what is there to fix? He is completly broken and i can't do and that frustrastes me more than anything in this world!
--------------------
He looked to the side frustrated and then looked back at jungkook.
"What did i tell you? If you feel bad you can talk to me! " He scolded the younger with a stern look.
"Hyung no need to scream i told you i-"
"You're FINE? Don't joke with me Jeon Jungkook i can tell you aren't fine, everyone can!" He gripped the youngest's shoulders and stared right at his eyes with a concerning look.
"We are doing this to make you well again, yet you aren't cooperating! I wish you'd stop being so selfish and tried leaning on us more often! IT IRRITATES ME!" Seokjin screamed and soon realized what he did when he saw the look in jungkook's face.
He was stunned, his eyes had growned wide and tears were threatning to fall , he brushed seokjin's hands off of him and looked at him once again.
"IF YOU ALL WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I'D FEEL BETTER!" As he said this he took his seat belt off and ran out of the car.
Seokjin just sat there with a pained expression, he lifted his hand to his face and leaned his head on the steering wheel almost crying he picked up his phone.
On the other side Namjoon picked up.
"Hyung? What's wrong?"
He could hear small sobs on the line an it worried him.
"Seokjin are you ok?"
--------------------------
It was still raining pretty heavily and jungkook didn't have time to bring his jacket with him when he ran out of the car, so he was getting soaked.
He ran towards a bus stop and stood there waiting for the rain to stop, he looked to the side and made a painfull expression.
On the bus stop there was one the ads they had done together, an add for spicy chicken. He turned around to face the picture and stared at it for a bit.
Everyone looked so happy and aloof, his tears suddenly started falling mixing into the raindrops on his face.
He reached out his hand and touched jimin's face in the picture mumbling.
"I'm sorry.." Just as he said that someone startled him.
It was a girl, not very tall she was was holding a pen and a paper and looked at him worriedly.
Ah it must be a fan he thought.
He quickly wiped his face and put on his idol smile.
"Hello."
"Hi." He said tilting his head to the side slightly.
"Are you perhaps... BTS's jungkook?"
"Indeed i am." He chuckled.
The girl blushed slightly and in a small voice asked " Can i.. Can i have your autograph?"
He nodded and took her pen and paper into his hands and started signing.
"I'm sorry if it gets blurry since i'm soaked." he laughed slightly.
"No it's fine, you should be carefull you'll get worse!"
"Worse?"
"Yeah don't you have a cold?"
So that's what they made up...
~He hated it , he hated it so much the more he tried not to worry people the more he'd mess up and make everyone feel bad.
His heart started throbbing.
"I'm almost all healed up, i forgot to bring my umbrella."
"Is that so.." The girl gazed at his face and looked down again, she then started rustling her bag for something and jungkook got worried and grabbed her wrist startling her.
After noticing what he did he smiled slightly and let go of  her wrist "Ah sorry, it's just i can't take pictures my manager doesn't want me to do that"
made an 'oh' shape and then she laughed "Don't worry Jungkook-ah it's not what i was reaching for"
She then took a black umbrella out of her bad and handed it to him.
"Here take it, it should protect you from the rain."
He looked at it and nodded"I can't take this-"
She forced it into his hands and started running away making him perplexed.
"Just take it! Oh and don't worry jungkook you'll be just fine, fighting!"
He looked at the umbrella and when he looked up again she was gone.
"What was that..."
He looked back at the ad again and sighed.
"He ment well... They must be so worried right now." He looked down almost crying again.
"I'm sorry"
------------------------------
Seokjin had returned home and was on the couch with namjoon, the latter had considerably calmed down after talking to namjoon.
After calling namjoon he searched for jungkook but couldn't find him so he decided that it would be better to return home and wait for the younger to come back.
"Hyung we can't do anything right now, let him wander a bit and get some fresh air, he will return home when he feels better."
"I know but..."
"Hyung we can't force him to do what he doesn't want, he can take care of himself he is 18."
Seokjin sighed and got up.
"Very well,i'll let him be but if he isn't back by dinner time i will call the manager."
Namjoon nodded and patted seokjin.
"You worry to much hyung , that's one of your both bad and good points."
Seokjin blushed and brushed namjoon's hand away.
Jimin had been hearing the whole conversation in his room since the beginning and clenched his fist.
"This is all my fault."
He had been avoiding jungkook ever since he came out of the hospital, and he hadn't visited him either.
 He was angry with himself and just couldn't forgive himself for what he did, his maind was filled with I hurt im , he collapsed because of him, this is all my fault type of thoughts and that was eating him up little by little he didn't even feel like practicing lately and Hosoek had noticed and was making him feel worried aswell.
As he was thinking Hoseok and taehyung entered his room and stood behind him.
As he turned around he saw taehyung and hoseok looking right at him so he smiled and made up something.
"Oh tae, hyung i was just squating! " He laughed and hoseok and taehyung looked at eachother and nodded.
"Wait what?" They both dragged jimin to his bed and sat him down and stood infront of him with their arms crossed.
"This can't go on much longer." Hoseok said with a stern look.
"You both need to work things out or you two will have a breakdown and all we've worked for will go down the drain!" Taehyung completed Hoseok's sentence and sighed.
"It wasn't just your fault he collapsed!" Hoseok grabbed jimin's shoulders and leaned in untill they where at eye contact level.
"It's jungkookie's fault aswell!" Tae chimed in.
"You two like to bottle things up until you can't take it no more." hoseok shook jimin sightly.
"And it hurts to watch!" Tae said in an annoyed tone.
"So you either fix your mess or we'll do it and trust me"
"You don't want us to do it."
Jimin realised what he was doing by not facing jungkook, he was just making things worse and he hated to see the latter in pain it hurt him aswell.
He shook hoseok's hands off and got up, hugged taehyung and walked towards the bedroom door.
"I'll try to make things right then." He said this with a determined look on his face.
 He walked out to the  living room and walked towards the door.
"Where are you going jimin?" Seokjin asked worried.
"To go get Jungkook."
Seokjin looked at namjoon suprised and back at jimin.
"Wait you know where he is?" Namjoon chimed in.
"Not really but .. i'll find him"
They both chuck.
"What i'm being serious!" He sulked.
"We know, be carefull and take an umbrella"
"I know!"
Jimin opened the door and his eyes widened.
"What's wrong?" Seokjin said from the kitchen.
"J-jungkook?"
They all run over to the door.
-----------------------
"It's actually really close to home .." The boy thought.
He had run away but somehow he actually ran closer to the apartment instead of far away.
"It's like something is pulling me towards home.." He smiled slightly.
The rain had stopped considerably so he wasn't using the umbrella anymore.
He went up the stairs and stopped at the door.
As he gazed mindlessly towards the door in hope that the person he wished to see appeared , somehow, his wish got granted.
The doorknob turned slightly until the door opened and then he saw him.
It felt as if he was meeting him all over again, feeling shy all of the sudden he immediatly looked down until he heard a small sob.
"I'm so sorry..." Jimin hiccuped and ran over to hug Jungkook, making him drop the umbrella on the floor.
The hug was suffocating yet warm, it felt like home.
He didn't say a word and just hugged him back.
Even when he hurt him this bad he came back, making jungkook realise how he'd taken for granted jimin's friendship and soon to be love.
He had found a place to call home.

---------------------------------------------

You are my sunshine , my only sunshine.

You make me happy when the sky are grey

You'll never know dear how much i love you

Oh please don't take my sunshine away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THISsabkjdmhb,fhb  i just found my talent for writing angst jesus.

Thank you for waiting so long for me please enjoy and thank you for the subs and upvotes.

I'll try to write more often TT-TT and finish this up so everyone is happy!

You can follow me on twitter for updates or random content https://twitter.com/ulthobie