But i don't know everything

It's not what it seems.

superthumb.jpg

In no way this chapter is based on real events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day before promotions, it's noon and the boys are having their lunch.

There's an ackward atmosphere but you can't exactly pinpoint where it's coming from, they all seem to be tense, but it's to be expected since they start promotions the next day.

"What if I mess up my lines? What if I miss a step? What if I don't get up at the right time? What if I miss my qeue?"

These are all the questions that are going through Jeon Jungkook's head and all the heads of the other 6 boys.

They are always nervous, no matter how many times they perform. It's something an artist must live with.

The constant stress of having to perform perfectly and make it look like it's effortless.

That's what they are trained to do.. Sing flawlessly live while performing exausting coreography, please their fans, and give enough fanservice.

No breaks, it doesn't matter if you only slept 1 hour or didn't eat all day, that's the life of an idol.

God knows this isn't the life an 18 year old should be living, stress can cause great physical and long term mental damage.

The pressure they feel can destroy them at any given moment, so no an idol's life isn't easy but it has as many pros as it has cons and that's why Jeon Jungkook chose to be an idol.

The joy he feels while being on stage, the energy from the fanchants, and being able to pour all his feelings into the songs he sings.

That's what made him want to be an idol, so he could somehow touch people's hearts with his singing.

This is what keeps him going, even when everyone is drained and tired to the point where they could just drop dead;

Even when he feels like he'll break down any second now; He keeps going until he feels that his messages are getting through.

Because that's what idols are supposed to do.. Give comfort, make you feel better, and make you feel special.

Bring hope.

But in such a materialistic world like this, idols are treated more like products than they are people.

And who treats them as products? The companies, they out all the money from their artists until they are dry and can no longer stand up.

But he still doesn't feel like giving up.

Because he wasn't naive when he made his choice, he knew what would happen once he became an idol.

Also his company isn't as bad as some others, yes they work him to the bone but they still take care of them properly, giving them a few breaks and making them rest when they get hurt.

Even so, what was making him angry and act childishly was only one person:

Park Jimin

Lately, Jungkook was acting annoyed and getting really moody because of him

"Damn stupid crush" He mumbled to himself while chewing on a piece of meat.

"Did you say something Kookie?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"No" He grumbled and turned around until he was with his back facing all of them.

"Woah there calm down kiddo..I only asked something no need to be all pissy about it" Jimin frowned and crossed his arms.

"Don't start fighting again you two. This isn't kindergarten ok? Get your together." Yoongi said which earned suprised looks from all the members. 

"I agree with Yoongi you two have been fighting all week it's starting to get a bit annoying" Jin said and threw accusing looks towards Jimin.

"Excuse me??? I haven't done ! He's been all pissy towards me this whole week!"

Jungkook turned slightly and grumbled again.

"See! he's being an !"

"Jimin stop shouting and if he's being like this there must be a reason, you are always annoying him" Namjoon chuckled.

"Maybe he got tired of you" Taehyung laughed.

"He's always being annoying towards me too??? This is discrimination against minors!"

"Well yeah but you are a bit overwhelming sometimes and you are 20 years old Jimin not 12." Jin smiled.

"B-B-But I- Why are you all always agaisnt me! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Jimin finished eating and got up and was walking angrily towards the door.

"Jiminie where are you going? We still have practice." Jhope asked while trying not to laugh.

"LEAVE ME ALONE I'M GOING TO PEE" Then he slammed the door.

In a few seconds all the boys bursted out laughing.

Except jungkook who sticked out his tongue.

"Serves him right."

A few moments later everyone stopped laughing and started cleaning up and getting ready for practice.

Jin approached Jungkook with a worried smile.

"You ok buddy?" Resting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm aware you like to tease Jimin a lot but this isn't like you... You are never mad at Jimin"

"Not really and I've been mad at him so many times so this isn't really new." He shrugged.

"You might think that way but it's not the truth, you like him way to much to ever be angry with him."

Jungkook blushed and looked away. "I do not like Jimin! I hate him!" He said this a bit too loud.

Just as he said that Jimin walked into the room.

He had never seen Jimin look so hurt in all the years he had known him but then he saw something in jimin's expression that he didn't know.

"FINE! I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!" Jimin walked towards a wide eyed Jungkook.

Everyone was quiet and looked shocked.

Jimin finaly snapped.

"You think it's easy to deal with a brat like you? Huh tell me ? Or you can't hear me cause I'm too small?

-sting-

He kept stepping foward poking Jungkook's chest with his finger. 

Jungkook was scared and kept backing away, everyone was too shocked to even do something so they just let Jimin talk.

"I'm sorry am I bothering you? AM I THAT ANNOYING? Well guess what YOU AIN'T EASY TO DEAL WITH EITHER!" Jimin started laughing.

"h-hyung w-"

"Oh hell no! I'm talking now so you're going to shut the hell up!" Jimin looked so angry and at the same time so hurt that Jungkook's heart was starting to hurt.

"I've been taking all your all these years, I'm not just going to laugh it off this time"

Jungkook started to feel sick to his stomach.

He felt like he was going to throw up.

"And you know what? I'm ING DONE JEON JUNGKOOK! You aren't going to treat me like your stepping stone anymore"

Jimin pushed him.

"I ain't taking any from you anymore, you don't know what you just lost Jungkook"

Just as he said this Jimin turned around and Jungkook started to feel even worse.

His stomach was turning and turning, he felt his vision turn blurry.

"I'm sorry" as he said this he started to feel weak and then fell down.

All he could feel was how his head was pounding and he could hear everyone's voices including Jimin's.

"I'm sorry" that's all he kept mumbling.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin turned around and ran towards the youngest.

Yoongi got up quickly "I'm going to call the manager!" Jin nodded

Taehyung was frozen in his spot about to cry but Hoseok patted his back snapping him out of it.

"Jungkookie, are you ok?" Jin tried to get Jungkook back to his senses but nothing was happening.

"Hoseok call 911!" Namjoon rushed to Hoseok.

"Got it" He took out his cellphone.

He felt tears on his cheeks but it wasn't his.

Then he completly out.