He Stole His Heart

Our Trainee Days

            Soonyoung walks through the hallway slowly- minding his own bussiness, that is until he hears someone singing from within the practice room. It’s really late- it’s about 1 AM, why would someone be in the practice room at this time? He thought to himself confused.

            Soonyoung walks up to the practice room door- and peeks through the glass. Inside is Lee Jihoon. Soonyoung’s heart flutters- his heart beat increasing rapidly, just by the sound of Jihoon singing. “Ajikdo haru onjongil jiruhagi manhan- morning, far away so far away-far away so far away~ Eonjekkajina jinjeoni eomneun neowaui georin~ So far away! Ah.. What should I add after that?... God damn…” (Trans: It’s still a boring- morning, (Far away so far away far away so far away~) The distance between me and you has no progress! So far away!) He sings, frustrated. The door creaks open- The young one turns and finds his hyung leaning against the door.

            “Soonyoung hyung… Uh… Hello!” He stutters, shocked.

            “Morning Jihoon ah~ Say… What are you working on?” Soonyoung asks, walking up to the dark haired kid. “Vocal team’s song in the debut album.” The young one answers.

            Soonyoung chuckles as he sits beside Jihoon- placing his arm around the young one, pulling him closer. “Struggling with the lyrics huh?”

            Jihoon nods lightly- he hates admitting the fact that writing the song lyrics isn’t a very easy job. “Hmm… How about- Ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji? geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik~ Eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji, mwo haru iteurui ireun anini. Does that work?” (Trans: Do you still think of me as the person before? In your small eyes~ I’m probably still a kid.) Soonyoung asks, singing in the same tone Jihoon did.

            The young one’s eyes lights up- happily. “Oh my god… That works! Then the next lines I’ve already written down- It’s, geunde mwol eotteokhae? nae apeseo unneun ge singyeong sseuineunde~ Geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde, I wanna be your morning baby! Ijebuteon be alright~ Hamkke inneun morning baby, I want you to be my night~ Neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge- naui modeun geot i doel su itdorok, nal bwajwo and be my lady! You’re my twenties!” (Trans: this isn’t the first time so what can I do? I can’t get over, how you laugh in front of me~ I can’t just stay still, I wanna be your morning baby! From now on, be alright~ Spend it together morning baby, I want you to be my night~ Everything you think of- will become all of me, look at me and be my lady! You’re my twenties!) Jihoon continues, excited.

            Soonyoung smiles- “You did great~ Hey, how about you rest now?”

            Jihoon nods, “I guess it’s getting late… Thank you Soonyoung hyung!!” Jihoon says, hugging the older one- happily.

            Oh my god… He’s hugging me… I can’t… Control… My feels… Soonyoung thought to himself- smiling to himself like an idiot. “No problem- come… Let’s go back to the dorm~” Soonyoung continues, reaching his hand out for Jihoon to hold.

            Without any hesitation- Jihoon takes his hyung’s hand and walks with him back to the dorm.

- - -

A/N: Crap chapter :( Sorry >,< Anyways- thank you for your support!! For those who aren't subscribed- if you like what you're reading go ahead and click subscribe- leave a comment (I will respond bc I freaking enjoy comments! It let's me know you just enjoy the story:3) Hope you enjoyyy :3