He Overheard Us Talk.

Our Trainee Days

            Jihoon smiles lightly- “Hyung I’m fine…”

            Soonyoung passes Jihoon’s medication quickly- “Drink up..” He says. Jihoon nods, taking the medication out of his hyung’s hands. Soonyoung smiles lightly, as he plays around with the younger one’s hair. Jeonghan enters the room- hand in hand with Seungcheol. “Jihoon ah, you alright?” They ask, worried- typical parent like behaviour.

            Jihoon nods lightly.

            Seungcheol pulls Soonyoung out of the room- while Jeonghan talks to Jihoon.

***

            “Soonyoung ah, do you really love Jihoon?” He asks, placing his hand on Soonyoung’s shoulder. Soonyoung nods, “I honestly, really really love him..”

            A smirk escapes Seungcheol’s face. “Alright then, Jeonghan and I will give our blessing.” Soonyoung’s eyes widens- “Hyung! I love Jihoon! But I’m not asking his hand in marriage- I don’t need any kind of blessing!” Soonyoung replies, confused- face turning bright pink. “Oh? I thought you wanted to live with Jihoon fofrever and have little SoonHoon kids running around!” Seungcheol teases.

            Soonyoung hits his hyung’s shoulder- “HYUNG!”

***

            As the two were talking about how Soonyoung loves Jihoon and all that. Little did they know that Jeonghan and Jihoon has been behind he door- listening to every single word.

            “Didn’t I tell you?”

            Jihoon’s place turns bright pink so quickly- “Eih… He’s probably joking.” Jeonghan chuckles- “He’s not!”

            Does Soonyoung Hyung really love me? I feel the same way about him- it’s just that, Soonyoung hyung jokes around a lot and I honestly think this is one of his jokes.

- - -

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been procrastinating w a lot of stuff lately. I hope you enjoyed :)