Confession.

Our Trainee Days

            Soonyoung wakes up to the sound of his alarm going off, he walks over to his desk and starts to write. “Soonyoung? What are you doing up?” His hyung, Seungcheol asks. Soonyoung tilts his head- “I’m writing something.”

            Seungcheol takes a quick peek at the paper- “A confession?”

            Soonyoung nods his head slowly, “You’re so cute- well do you need any help with that?” The older asks, caringly. Soonyoung shakes his head- “Nope, thank you hyung!” Seungcheol smiles, “Alright- well Jeonghan and I are going to go out for breakfast, I think some of the kids are also coming- I’m assuming you’re not going to come?”

            Soonyoung shakes his head, “Nope.”

            Seungcheol chuckles lightly before leaving the room- “Goodbye Soonyoung ah!”

***

            It’s been 45 minutes and the paper is blank- Soonyoung places his head on the desk, “Crap, I can’t think of anything to write! I can’t express my feelings… Unlike Jihoon.” He mumbles to himself, upset.

            Suddenly, an idea pops into his head- “Shoot, this is going to be cheesy as heck but… Why not?” Soonyoung starts writing excitedly.

***

            It’s 11:47 PM, 13 more minutes… Soonyoung thought to himself pacing back and forth in his rom nervously. “Why are you still up? Soonyoung ah, rest.” Jeonghan says, entering the room with his boyfriend, hand in hand. “Hyung in approximately 13 minutes, it’s Jihoon’s birthday!”

            Jeonghan tilts his head- “So?...”

            “Babe, he’s going to confess to Jihoon during his birthday.” Seungcheol says, wrapping his arms around the younger one. “Aw! That’s so cute Soonyoung ah, Seungcheol- why didn’t you confess to me in a cute way?” Jeonghan asks, pouting. Seungcheol scrathes the back of his head- “Uh… Okay! Goodluck Soonyoung ah! Come Jeonghan, let’s get some rest.”

***

5 more minutes… Soonyoung takes out his phone then opens Jihoon’s contact which is named as “Precious Jihoon”

            Soonyoung: Jihoonie~

            Precious Jihoon: Hm?

            Soonyoung: Can you please come over?

            Precious Jihoon: Hyung, it’s almost 12.

            Soonyoung: Please ):

            Precious Jihoon: .

            Soonyoung: Jihoonieee~

            Precious Jihoon: .

            Soonyoung: )): Jihoonieeee )):

            Precious Jihoon: Fine. I’ll be there in 3.

            Soonyoung: YEAY!

            Soonyoung puts his phone in his pocket- he opens the letter he’s going to use to confess one last time. Making sure it’s perfect. The door flings open- Jihoon enters the room, “What is it hyung?”

            “Wait for it…”

            Jihoon tilts his head- “O..Okay?”

            “3…2…1… HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHOON!” Soonyoung screams, throwing himself on the younger- “You brought me here… Just to say happy birthday?” Jihoon asks, upset.

            “Yes! Oh wait! No! Remember that time in the studio? When I wanted to tell you something really important but Seungkwan and Vernon came in?” Soonyoung asks, happily. Jihoon nods- “Yes?”

            Soonyoung nervously opens the letter he had writted for the younger one- Hnading it over. “Here.”

            The younger takes the piece of paper- he opens it.

            The other’s eyes trails along the love letter, reading it slowly but clearly. He blushes as he reaches the middle, the young one’s cheeks got a lot more pink by every single word he reads.

            A smile escapes his face- “H-hyung…” He starts off. Soonyoung plays around with his fingers nervously. “So… You read it… Jihoon ah… Do you want to go ou-“

            The door swings open- Seungkwan and Dk are standing at the other end- “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHOON HYUNG!” They scream about to walk in. Soonyoung sighs loudly- “NOT RIGHT NOW! GO BACK OUT AND CLOSE THE DOOR! ONCE WE’RE DONE COME BACK IN AND PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!”

            The two’s eyes widens- “OKAY HYUNG!”

            Jihoon was taken aback by what had just happened and is standing there speechless- “So… Where was i… OH! Jihoon do you… Maybe want to go out… Sometime?” Soonyoung asks, nervously.

            Jihoon smiles- “Of course hyung!” He says, hugging the older one- causing the odler one to turn pink. The two let go of each other, “OKAY YOU GUYS CAN COME IN NOW!” Soonyoung screams. Like before the door slams open, Seungkwan and Seokmin enters the room singing happy birthday- the other members follow from behind, “Aw! You guys thank you so much!!” Jihoon says happily. While the others are celebrating- Jihoon turns his head, and whispers in Soonyoung’s ear- “Just so you know… I like you too hyung! Okay, maybe the word like is an understatement.” He says, smiling.

- - -

A/N: very long but oh well.. Hope yall enjoyed :)) This is not the end btw soo... stay tuned :3