The Night

Our Trainee Days

            The moonlight silvers through Soonyoung’s room- A smile escapes his face as he sees the text his dongsaeng sent.

            Jihoon Baby ❤ : Hyuung~

            Soonyoung : Yes? What is it?

            Jihoon Baby ❤ : Do you think I can stay in your room for the night?

            Jihoon Baby ❤ : Mingyu and Wonwoo are in mine… I’m kind of a third wheel here…

            Soonyoung : Ah!! I see… Okay then~

            Jihoon Baby ❤ : Thank you hyuung!! ❤ 😛

            The door creaks open- “Hyung?”

            “Hi Jihoon~” Soonyoung replies, with a smile. “So… Err.. Sorry for bothering you… But Mingyu and Wonwoo are cuddling with each other at the moment… And… I was just on the sofa… I wanted to turn the TV on but… They said ‘No’… Soo…”

            Soonyoung chuckles lightly- patting the space beside him on the bed. Jihoon walks to the bed, jumping on it. “So… What do you want to do?”

            Jihoon looks down at his laptop.. He was planning to do his work… But he can’t- it’s one of the only times he gets to hang out with his favorite hyung… Alone. “Do you want… To… Just watch netflix?” He asks. Jihoon has been meaning to continue ‘Criminal Minds’.

            “Criminal Minds?” Soonyoung asks, smirking- as they both know that they’re basically addicted to that show.

            “YEEEESS~”

***

            It’s 11PM and they’ve been watching a ton of Criminal Minds, Jihoon yawns softly- laying his head on Soonyoung’s shoulder. … Oh my god, this is just like so perfect … Soonyoung thought to himself- smiling lightly.

            “Do… You want to rest?”

            Jihoon nods.

            Soonyoung smiles as he closes the laptop- “Hyung… I’m sorry but I have this habit where when I sleep I have to hug something… That’s why I have that long pillow in my room…”

            Soonyoung laughs- “Well… Jihoon ah- I don’t have that…”

            “… I said sorry before because… You might wake up to me hugging you…”

            “I don’t mind~” Soonoyung replies, blushing.

***

            Jihoon is correct- a few hours after they fell asleep… Soonyoung wakes up- It’s 1 AM. Soonyoung wakes up to the sight of Jihoon’s arms and legs wrapped around him. All Sooonyoung can do is smile to himself.. He’s such an angel…

            He smiles and kisses Jihoon’s forehead lightly- “Goodnight…”

- - -

A/N: Sorry it took a while to update! I've been busy with school and the exams are 2 weeks away... So i'm kind of nervous lmao xD Anyways.. Thank you for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed :3