The Massage..

Our Trainee Days

            “Soonyoung hyung!!” Jihoon screams, from within the studio. Soonyoung walks to the studio- taking the time of his life. “YAH HYUUNG!” Jihoon screams, again.

            “Alright!! I’m here… What is it Jihoon ah?~”

            “Hyung… Can you do me a favour?”

            Soonyoung nods, excited- Jihoon’s favours are usually really fun and exciting. “Can… You give a massage?” He asks, giving his puppy eyes. AISH! THIS KID I SWEAR TO GOD! “You… Called me just for a massage?” Soonyoung asks, in disbelief.

            “Err… Yeah…? Your massages are really good okay!!!”

            “AIIISH! Fine…”

***

            “Ahh… Ah~ Over there… Y-Yeah~” Seungcheol passes the studio only to find Jihoon saying that, “What the hell is going on in there?!”

            Seungcheol presses his ear against the door- “Harder! Har- AHH! TOO HARD HYUNG!! Y-Yeah just like that~”

            “Like that?~”

            “Just like that~”

            Seungcheol stands up right, “Jeonghannie! Angel ssi! Come here!”

            Jeonghan who’s not far walks closer to Seungcheol- giving him a back hug. “Hmm hyung?”

            “Listen to this…”

            Jeonghan presses his ear against the door like what his lover did. “Does that feel good?...”

            “Y-Yeah… Ah… Aaaahh~”

            Jeonghan’s eyes widens in shock- “T.. They can’t be… Doing it now can they? Soonyoung and Jihoon… They’re still kids… SEUNGCHEOL OUR KIDS ARE DOING IT!” Jeonghan yells, however no one seems to hear it but Seungcheol. “I’m out of words…”

            “I’m going in…”

            “No you can’t…” Seungcheol says, begging Jeonghan not to go in the studio.

            Jeonghan opens the door abruptly- “WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” He screams, ready to scold.

            Jihoon looks up at his hyung innocently- “Huh?”

            “I was giving Jihoon a massage…? His back is all tied up…” Soonyoung answers, holding the younger’s back.

            Jeonghan stands there speechless- “O…Oh…”

            “Angel ssi… We should probably apologize…” Seungcheol says, walking beside Jeonghan.

            “Kids, we’re sorry for barging in…”

            “Yeah we are… We just thought you guys were having-“ Jeonghan slaps Seungcheol’s mouth and points at Jihoon. “Seungcheol hyung… Babe, Jihoon is here… You can’t say that infront of him…”

            Seungcheol’s eyes widens- “Oh! Sorry! We’re gonna go now! Bye kids!” He screams, closing the door.

            Jihoon looks up at his hyung- “What was that all about? He asks, Soonyoung chuckles nervously- Ha ha… They thought we were doing the deed…

            “No.. Nothing they just thought we were doing something else…” Soonyoung answers.

            “Doing what?”

            “Doing the deed…” The older one answers, awkwardly.

            “What deed?” Jihoon asks, innocently.

            “The deed…”

            “What?”

            “Nevermind… Let’s just continue…” Soonyoung says, still shocked.