Prologue

Our Trainee Days

*Months After Their Debut*

            The lady smiles shyly- “Alright! So… I’ve got questions sent in by your fans- you call them ‘Carats’ am I right?” She asks, holding up around 10 pieces of cut up paper. “Yes!”

            “Alright! So this first question comes from ‘SoonHoonIsLife17’ Funny name~ Isn’t SoonHoon a mixture between Hoshi and Woozi?”

            Hoshi nods proudly- whilst Jihoon hides his face. Hoshi slowly holds the younger’s hand- to calm him down. “So! She asks the question- ‘Is SoonHoon real? If it is do something to prove it! If not, still do something together because us- SoonHoon shippers need more moments!’ Ahh! She ships you two!” The lady says, laughing.

            “SoonHoon is not-“

            “It’s real alright.” Hoshi intterupts.

            Jihoon looks at Hoshi confused- “AAAWWW~”

            “Do something to prove it’s real!!!” Seungcheol says, patting Hoshi on the back.

            “How about- Woozi you do the confession aegyo to Hoshi- afterwards Hoshi does it to Jihoon! We’ll see their reactions!” Vernon suggests, “OH YOU’RE DEAD…” Seungkwan continues- afraid for Vernon’s life.

            Hoshi pulls the younger one- to stand up. “Rock, paper, scissors?”

            “Rock… Paper… Scissors… Shoot!” Jihoon holds up a scissor while Hoshi holds up a rock- “YEEAY!” (PS – If you do not know the Confession Aegyo, search it up and watch it before reading or else the next parts are going to be a blur, lmao xD)

            Soonyoung-ha naega hal mari isseo, Itjanha naega neoreul saranghae~ Imankeum, imankeum, imankeum, imankeum- Naega neoreul saranghae~” (Translation: Hoshi know I have something to say, You know I love you~ This much, this much, this much, this much- I love you~) (PS- To those who knows the lyrics to this songs- you probably can tell I changed the ‘Like’ to ‘Love’ yeah? XD) Jihoon sings shyly- doing the hand gestures quickly. Soonyoung blushes lightly- trying to control his laughter. “YAAAH WHERE ARE THE GUN SHOTS?” The other scream from the back.

            Jihoon screams in pain- “AAAAHHH!”

            “DO IT!”

            “Bbangya~ Bbangya~” He shoots, shyly.

            “AAAAHHHH!” Jihoon screams, curling his hands.

            “Waaah~ So cute!! Now- shall we rewind Hoshi’s reaction? For I saw him blush~” The lady says, pointing at the camera.

*Rewinds the Video*

            “WAAAAH! HOSHI BLUSHED!!!”

            “THIS IS FOR YOU CARATS!!!” The others screams, making heart gestures.

***

            “Alright this is the last question! From ‘JeongcheolAreMyParents’ Sure… Jeonghan would be your mom and Seungcheol would be your dad~” The lady jokes.

            “YAAAAAHHHH!” The two screams, laughing.

            “WHAT? I ship it~ Okay, last question! Goes to Hoshi-“

            “AYE HOSHI!”

            “AYE DK!”

            The lady laughs lightly- “The question is ‘If you could rewind time and live again- one special moment… What would it be?”

            Hoshi smiles at the question, “I would live again our trainee moments!”

            “Why is that?” She asks.

            “Because you said I get to live again one special moment… I want to live again the time I met Jihoon…” Hoshi answers, blushing.

            “IT’S SO REAL!”

            “THE FEELS!”

            “OH MY GOSH!”

            “EWWWWWW” Booyonce says, pushing Hoshi.

            The lady laughs- “Aweee! Relationship goals much? Anyways- that’s all the time we have! Say your goodbye!”

            “Say the name!” Seungcheol starts off.

            “Seventeen!!” The others continue- “Thank youu~”

            “Take care!!! Live well!!” Jeonghan says, causing the others to burst out in laughter. (Anyone remember that andromeda? xP)

- - -​
A/N: Hey guys~ Im pretty sure most of you came from my last story but if you didn't go check it out!! The first one is called 'I Have Feelings For You' and the sequel to that is 'I love you too'. Sorry for the crap prologue- i have jetlag and i can't sleep so i decided to write.. it's 2 AM... Oops?