It was all that we knew

NOTHING LIKE US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stirred on his sleep slowly opening his eyes, it’s already morning.

He his back and felt for Taehyung’s side on the bed, it was still empty.

Jungkook’s heart ached, Taehyung didn’t come home.

He sighed and attempted to sit up, but his body didn’t want him to do so as a headache started to pound on his temples, Jungkook groaned and willed himself to sleep once more.

“Good Morning.” Someone greeted on the far corner of the room.

That voice.

Jungkook knew who it was the moment he heard the greeting.

Jungkook sprang up, headache totally forgotten.

“Tae! Y-You’re back!”

Taehyung stood up from where he was sitting and approached Jungkook towards their shared bed, sitting on the edge. Bringing his hand up, Taehyung caressed Jungkook’s plush cheeks.

“I’m sorry Kookie, I—” Taehyung enveloped Jungkook with a bone crushing hug, clinging on to him for dear life.

“T-Tae…you—“Jungkook was about to protest but Taehyung cut him off.

“Shh…let me finish. And let’s stay like this for a while.”

Jungkook just nodded his head and circled his arms around Taehyung, laying his head on the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

“Kookie, I’m sorry that I walked out on you last night. I promised to never leave you again didn’t I? , I will always come back to you. I just had to clear my head. I didn’t know what I would have done if I confronted you last night, I can’t afford to hurt you even more.” Taehyung took a deep breath before he continued.

“It’s okay.” Jungkook nuzzled on Taehyung’s neck, smelling his musky scent. “As long as you’re here with me, it’s okay.”

Taehyung tightened their embrace, “Kookie, I know that I’ve done you wrong. Countless of times, but I will set things right between us, I won’t keep you in the dark anymore. I was a coward, I couldn’t show you the grim side of me, I didn’t want you to see my awful side, I just wanted to show you my  good points. I’m sorry that I did that. But at the same time, I was scared. I’ve never been scared, but when it comes to you, I can’t help myself.”

Taehyung pulled out of their hug, resting both of his hands on each of Jungkook’s shoulders.

“Baby, what I’m about to tell you…please, try to understand. I-I don’t want you to think ahead, hear me out. And most importantly, don’t do anything rash, I know you. With what I’m about to say to you would very much peak your interest. But baby, I can’t risk any more than this, and know that I love you very much, more than anything! So please—“

“Okay, I will. And I love you too…very much that it hurts.” Jungkook tears welled up suppressing his urges to cry.

“Oh baby…” Taehyung cooed, wiping Jungkook’s glossy eyes with his thumb.

Taehyung pursed his lips mustering up his nerves, Jungkook looked up at him expectantly.

Taehyung gulped down the forming lump on his throat.

“You know about Bulletproof, right? As you were a journalist before…you took a coverage about a case related to them a few years back…” Taehyung trailed off.

“Yea? But that article was taken down, as there were no evidences showed regarding that case, and the boss of Bulletproof which I got from my sources was named V…who’s a big mystery. Anyway, no one knew about his identity nor his face, other than his lackeys and his business partners, and no others.” Jungkook paused confused, tilting his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter