That is the past now

NOTHING LIKE US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How far did they breach?”

Taehyung sat beside Jimin whose busy doing what genius hackers do. His hands dancing across the keyboard, face planted on the screen of the computer with codes and data’s.

Jimin tsked annoyed, “Minho’s bugs are strong, that bastard! Nosing where he shouldn’t be. So far, they only got a few files on Bulltetproof’s assets, not the major ones, but could still be used against you.” Jimin mumbled still distracted with his work.

“Damn! But can you hack into their system in return? I mean, delete the files that they stored there, the files that they got from our system.” Taehyung gritted his teeth.

“I could, but not until I kill Minho’s bugs.” Jimin continued to click and type, he’s moving fast. Like a real professional hacker should be, he’s a genius after all. Nothing’s surprising about that right? Not.

“How long would it be for you to do that?” Taehyung is getting a bit anxious.

“Not too long, almost done actually just give me a moment and I’ll be finished before you say jams.””

Jimin is not paying much attention on Taehyung, he’s too absorbed with his work, not even with Yoongi’s presence behind him with Seokjin who are both on guard, their senses alert just in case something happens.

The tech team allowed Jimin to do his work alone as they all stepped back off the system because Taehyung terrorized them once they had arrived at the control room, shouting that they were all useless.

Working with Taehyung for a long time throughout the years of his reign, Seokjin and Yoongi instantly knew that there was really something up with their irritant boss.

 “V, after Jimin is done, I feel that we need to talk. In private.” Seokjin gripped on to Taehyung’s shoulder who seems to be staring out into space.

“Huh? Sure? What should we talk about? I’ve already commanded you on taking all the information regarding this mess in Bulletproof.” Taehyung frowned.

“It’s not about that. It’s something regarding Taehyung, not V.” Seokjin hushed Taehyung, a concerned look on his face.

Taehyung sighed, guess it would help talking to Seokjin, he’s lost with his personal life right now.

“Fine, we’ll talk in my office. And I kind of need some parental advice, since I consider you as my Bulletproof mother, I think that would be a good idea.” Taehyung surrendered, and Seokjin just smiled at him, accepting.

Taehyung decided that Bulletproof could wait a little since the situation is within his control at the moment, but his relationship with Jungkook is something that’s not in his control now, he should prioritize that. He knows that he’s hurting Jungkook as time ticks by, Taehyung felt so bad that his guilt is eating him up alive, he’s such an idiot.

By miscalculating things a lot, he had realized that handling a relationship was not the same in running and protecting Bulletproof. He misunderstood a lot, he can’t divide Jungkook with Bulletproof. Jungkook is fragile, while Bulletproof symbolizes strength and power.

He can’t protect them on the same way or manner for that matter.

“Aaaand! I’m done! Ha! Take that!” Jimin squealed, delighted that he experienced this feeling of hacking once again, very thrilling, he had missed that a lot. He pressed another key and something popped up on the screen, Jimin pressed enter then smirked.

“That’ll teach them a lesson.” Jimin continued smirking, very satisfied with his work.

“What did you do?” Yoongi peered on his shoulder.

“I just left them a small gift.” Jimin giggled, showing his crescent eye smile as he circled his arms around his lover’s neck hooking them while looking at him innocently.

Yoongi stared at Jimin fiercely, “I know that look, and you being in a good mood now than before where you could have practically bit my head off means you did something sneaky.” Yoongi judged, flicking Jimin’s forehead.

“Ow! Babe, that hurts!” Jimin whined.

Taehyung and Seokjin turned their attention at the bickering mini-mini couple.

“What’s going on here?”

“Jiminie my love, explain for us please.” Yoongi unhooked Jimin’s grabby hands from his neck.

“Fine! Fine! I did it!” Jimin huffed.

“Did what exactly? Don’t beat around the bush young man.” Seokjin asked sternly, putting a hand on his hips ready to scold the younger, motherJin mode on.

“I fried their system, okay!” Jimin exclaimed pouting, patting his stubby forefingers together, avoiding the judging stares on his way.

“You call that a small gift?” “Why did you do that?” Seokjin and Yoongi looked at him like he’d grown another head.

“It was already too much work to kill Minho’s bugs! which I succeeded by the way, unlike your tech team here.” Jimin claimed, which is true. Give him some credit!

“But at the same time, getting into their system to delete the files that they robbed from Bulletproof? There’s too much work to handle if we got caught up with the protective barriers that Minho had developed in their system. Which are at par with mine’s, they could actually sue you! With all the legal rights talk and . Reason why I came up with this solution. Now they can’t have any lead and proof’s, I just made your jobs easier to handle too! It’s two birds hitting with one stone you know!” Jimin huffed crossing his arms.

Cute, but he had a point, can’t resist that. His feisty beast demeanor is down, guess he can’t keep up for long, he’s gone rusty with being retired with this line of job after all.

“Great job Baby J! You did us a lot of favor!” Taehyung beamed, alighted for the moment.

“Yah! Don’t call me that!” Jimin gasped, what kind of bull nickname is that?

“What? It’s your codename now, you’re practically part of Bulletproof now, even for temporary purposes, isn’t it cute?” Taehyung teased, smirking.

“Yah, yah, yah, I thought we discussed about my Jiminie not joining Bulletproof.” Yoongi hissed, putting protective arms around Jimin’s tiny frame.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, “Yea, yea. I’m not saying that he’s a permanent member, I said temporary, at the moment kind of thing.”

“Whatever, I can’t risk my Jiminie with going back in this kind of job.” Yoongi tsked, his grip on Jimin tightening, expression turning livid.

“Yah, it’s not like I’m going back either! But you can’t decide that for me!” Jimin smacked Yoongi’s arm grunting, albeit the growing blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter