Was it worth it?

NOTHING LIKE US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin?!?!”

“As in your cry me a river boyfriend Jimin?” Taehyung gapped.

“My one and only.” Yoongi grinned, amused at Taehyung’s reaction.

“Goodness, I never knew. And I’ve known him since you started dating! I never pegged Jimin to be the type, I mean he’s such a softie! No offence, but how come when he worked for us before he stood on his ground firm, refusing to give away his identity, acting all tough and gruff while wearing a black hoodie and a mask covering his face all the time whilst eliciting that menacing aura that he managed to peak my interest in making me consider to hire him on the spot, even a permanent position in Bulletproof! Huh, that anonymous unknown guy is Jimin…now I feel kind of dumb, no offence again Suga.” Taehyung grumbled, voicing his thoughts in a heartbeat.

“Yah! V! No offence taken but MY Jiminie has his moments, and he might have turned a softie on his hiatus in the long run but when he switch his other personality mode on…he could be quite intimidating…and scary.” Yoongi defended his boyfriend, shuddering a bit remembering his boyfriend’s dark moments.

“Ha! The brick wall Min Yoongi is scared of our little Jiminie. Wow, now I really want to offer him a permanent position here in Bulletproof!” Taehyung smirked.

“What?! It’s dangerous to be part of our group! He might be a genius, but he’s a wimp when it comes to combat! One of the reason why he retired in the first place!” Yoongi huffed folding his arms in annoyance.

“I know that, I’m only kidding. That aside, does anyone of you knew about this teeny information? I mean come on, we’ve been together for years!” Taehyung exclaimed as he scanned the rest of the BTS members for their reactions, slightly slipping off his boss façade for a moment, he felt betrayed.

“I’m shocked too if that helps.” Hoseok raised his hand, gapping a bit. “Me too.” Seokjin voiced out.

“Only I and Suga knew about this, so don’t be butthurt, Boss.” Namjoon chuckled.

 “How did you know?” Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

“Let’s just say I played cupid between them.” Namjoon shrugged.

Taehyung sighed, now that’s news indeed. But now is not the right time to elaborate that further. He needs to solve this case regarding the breach on their system so he could go home to his Kookie as soon as possible.

Rubbing his temples Taehyung asked, “Suga, can you call Jimin?”

Yoongi frowned, “I don’t know. He’s already retired, and as much I want to help, I can’t risk on having Jiminie involved with the mafia again, I’m afraid that he would get involved further into our business.”

“I understand, but we need to save Bulletproof ASAP, we could lose a lot from this mess. I assure you, Jimin would stay anonymous as he works on the background. We would protect him, and your part of Bulletproof aren’t you? We’re stronger than we look right.” Taehyung encouraged.

“Sorry, you’re right boss. It’s just that when it comes to Jimin, I can’t get to my senses you know, he’s my top priority, other than Bulletproof of course.” Yoongi swept his hair back.

“I fully know the feeling, Kookie is also my priority, Bulletproof too.” Taehyung sat back bitterly biting down his lips forming a thin line, back to his boss façade.

“Team! Once we get Jimin to work behind our system, positon as his backup force!”

“For now, I’m assigning you to your tasks. Suga get going to Jimin, do your most in persuading him unto helping us, otherwise, as much I hate to do it, force would be inevitable.” Yoongi was about to protest when V glared at him, he’s serious. Deciding to shut up, Yoongi had no choice but to obey his boss’ order.

“Don’t worry we have his back.” Namjoon patted Yoongi’s shoulder.

“Trust us will you.” Hoseok chirped, while Seokjin gave him a reassuring nod.

“I get it.” Yoongi growled, bowing at his boss and saluting at his teammates before he excused himself to leave.

“Monster, Hope and Jin. For the meantime, before Jimin’s arrival you’re assigned to eliminate Choi Namgil…for good, leave no traces behind.” Taehyung ordered gritting his teeth, thinking of that bastard makes his blood boil.

“Understood!” the three remaining members bowed taking their leave. The sooner they get going, the sooner they finish.

---

After his meeting with BTS Taehyung immediately headed home. Once he arrived, it was already night time. He wondered what his Kookie is doing.

Taehyung went straight to his bedroom knowing that he left the younger sleeping there earlier. Much to his chagrin, Jungkook is not there.

“Kookie?” He double checked the bed, not there. The bathroom? Game room? His office? Or per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter