Through The Storm

NOTHING LIKE US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No…No! No! “Open your eyes! Kookie?”

Taehyung lost all his senses, he kept on calling for his loves name, for him to wake up.

A doctor and a nurse came rushing to his aid, checking on Jungkook’s condition.

The doctor sighed, “Mr. Kim, I’m sorry—“

“No! My Kookie! He can’t die! Dr.! He can’t—“Taehyung cut the doctor off, screaming out his sorrow.

On the other hand, the other boys from outside were alarmed at Taehyung’s screaming, making them burst inside the ICU in panic.

“Mr. Kim! Calm down!” The nurse held Taehyung back from shaking the doctor on his grasp.

“No! He can’t—“Taehyung choked on his sobs.

“Mr. Kim, will you let me finish?” The doctor sighed in exasperation.

“He’s not dead for heaven’s sake! He’s only sleeping with all the medicine that are administered to him. I meant to say sorry because his heart monitor malfunctioned.”

Taehyung went blank.

“What?”

While the rest of the boys who bursted inside the ICU sighed in relief.

“Oh my god, I almost lost my soul there.” Jimin clutched on his chest, relieved.

Hoseok pulled Taehyung out with them, apologizing at the doctor for his friend’s outburst.

“I apologize for my friend’s behavior earlier.” Hoseok bowed showing his sincerity.

“Well, it’s fine.” The doctor smiled, “It’s not my first time encountering something like that, though I apologize again for the inconvenience, I’ll make sure to report the problem regarding the heart monitor. By the way, I am Dr. Lee Hongbin, I’m Mr. Jeon’s attending doctor during his stay.” They both shook hands.

“Jung Hoseok, Jungkook’s friend.” Hoseok smiled in return.

“I see…well then, I will take my leave. I still have another patient to attend to. Excuse me.” The doctor bowed and smirked, not forgetting to wink at Hoseok.

‘Oh my god.’ Hoseok’s breathe hitched.

o-o

“Seriously Tae, I thought we lost Kookie! You gave me a mini heart attack.” Seokjin grumbled.

“I thought so too hyung.” Taehyung whispered, his gaze and face still blank.

Seokjin softened, sitting next to Taehyung on the bench “Everything will be fine Tae, he’ll get better soon.” Seokjin hugged Taehyung for support, even if V is his boss, he still treats him as his dongsaeng when they are not on the underground business. Seokjin acts as the mother of the Team of course, he treats the rest of BTS his sons even if they all are only two and three years apart in age, including his boss V/Taehyung. And of course Jimin and Jungkook as well, even if they are not part of the mafia, Seokjin treats them the same as he came to love the two the first time they were introduced to him.

---------------------------------------

Later that night, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.

‘Where am I?’

Wondering, still unable to talk, Jungkook looked around.

 There’s beeping echoing around, white walls, then he noticed the tubes attached to his body.

‘Am I in the hospital?’

Jungkook felt a pang on his head, must be from too much sleeping, he thought. Then he remembered, his dream, Taehyung was there with him, holding his hand and kissing it.

A dream? But it felt so real, and warm.

He missed Taehyung so much.

Jungkook’s eyes stung as tears threatened to fall on the corners of his eyes. He wished that he didn’t wake up, for the dream to last.

Suddenly a man in all white loomed on to Jungkook’s bedside, peering on his face as if making sure that Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter