Kyuhyun - Part 1:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]
Never listening to what you had to say.
And always just making you cry everyday.
That was me.

*Kyuhyun's POV*

I'm sorry, that's what I want to say to you, but I can't.

I'm sorry that I hurted you so much, I'm sorry I made you go through so much, while you loved me.

I'm sorry for not realizing and always talking about her.

I'm sorry I made you cry that night at the beach, I'm sorry I realized what I feel for you, when you were alrerady leaving...

I went to the airport that day, but you were already getting into the plane, nonetheless I shouted your name, and for a split second you seemed to stop, but then, some girl told you something and you were gone.

 

I'm sorry I would never listen to you, always talking about my own problems, just now I realize how selfish I was.

Seungyeon's still here, in Korea, but I stoped liking her the moment I realized that I lo-, well, the point is that she's with another guy now, I believe his name is Jinki or something like that...

I really wish I could talk to you, hear your voice, your voice would always make me feel calm, it was soothing.

Your eyes, always had this warm look. And you were always smiling, even if it was a sad smile because I had just told you my problems with her, but now I doubt, were you actually sad because you felt sorry for me, or because I kept on crying about her?

But none of that matters now, because you're gone, but I still have the hope. The hope that one day, one way or another, we are going to meet again.