Donghae - Part 2:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]

 

Your letter and picture is still inside my drawer.
Although it means nothing anymore.
Although you’re not next to me anymore.

*Donghae's POV*
I still remember when we used to take pictures together, Jessica would always keep them in a special photo-album, she kept every single one of our pictures together, but one. I kept one picture. I remeber she said she didn't like how she was in it and told me she didn't want it. To me she looked completeley fine, more than fine, she looked stunning in that picture, so I told her I would keep it.
Jessica complained a lot but gave up in the end.
Now the picture is in my bedside table's drawer, along with the note she left in my locker.
When I felt like I couldn't sleep I would always look at that picture and remember the happy moment she and I had.
I look at it and pretend that everything's fine, that I'll see you the next morning, just like the old times. But it's worthless, because you're not here anymore, you're not by my side anymore.
I wonder if she looks at the pictures and remembers the same moment I remember, I wonder if she smiles while remembering.
I hope she does, because that would mean I'm a happy memory to her and not a bitter one.
 
I've tried to talk to Jessica a million times but she seems to have her phone off all the time.
She's never online, either.
It feels like she's become a distant memory, like she dissapeard and the only proof that she ever existed is a small, wallet-size, picture.
I don't want her to dissapear, I don't want to forget her.