Donghae - Part 1:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]
I’m sorry that you met a person like me.
Not receiving love and only leaving behind hurt.

*Donghae's POV*
I crumpled the note in my hand, the note that I knew was from you, even if you hadn't sign it.
You're right, I am a bad person, I denied your feelings for me because I didn't want to believe it, I mean, you were my best friend, or maybe even more than just that, I denied you're feelings so I didn't have to face my owns. Not only that, I ignored you for weeks, and the last thing I told you before you left was a mean "You don't love me".
I read the last line once more, "I can be good, too". I knew you could, god damn me if I didn't knew it.
I know what I did was wrong, and now I'm suffering the consequences. I wander around the neighborhood you used to live in, hoping to see you by the window. Replaying old good moment we had together.
Asking every single friend you had here if they know anything about you, but the answer is always the same, "No, she hasn't called.".
It hurts, it hurts a lot, to know that I'll never see your gorgeous face again.
To know that I'll never listen to your beautiful voice again.
To know that I'll never get to hug you again.
I'm sorry you met a person like me, I wish you wouldn't so your life would be way easier, but I can't deny my feelings for you anymore, Jessica.
The turth is..., that I love you.