Donghae - Part 3:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]

 

I suppose you have erased me now.
I suppose you are happy loving another person now.
What can i do.
What can i do.
I know that i cannot live without you.
Finally now.

*Donghae's POV*
I decided to take a vacation from life and went to Paris.
I remember that, some years ago, Jessica made me promise that if we ever left each other's side, we'll meet again there, at the Eiffel Tower.
I know half of me has the hope of seeing her one night at the Eiffel Tower.
But life's not like the movies, Jessica has probably found a guy that loves her, that wouldn't let her down, that would protect her.
After all, it's been almost five months since she left, and she's a gorgeous girl. So she must have a boyfriend by now.
But maybe, just maybe, she still thinks of me. Maybe, deep inside her heart, she still loves me.
"Maybe she still loves me". A smile made it's way to my face while I was walking by the beautiful streets of Paris.
I knew it would break my heart going to the Eiffel Tower, because I knew she wouldn't be there. And we wouldn't meet in Paris like we promised.
But I had nothing to lose, so I decided to go anyway.
 
I went to the highest point of the tower, that's where we promised to meet; I got out of the elevator and saw a few couples, but there was no one alone, just me.
I decided to go to the other side, just to keep my heart from completeley breaking for a little longer.
I saw a skinny girl with brown hair, she was alone, or so I thought.
I went next to her and looked at her from the side.
She wasn't Jessica, she was a french woman; she looked at me and smiled, I responded with another smile, just to let a sigh out when her phone began to ring and she left.
I looked at the view in front of me. It was beautiful.
 
I stood there laying on the railing (if you can call it that), actually contemplating the idea of just leting myself go.
It was getting late and cold so I turned around, ready to leave.
But as soon as I did, I froze.
Was it real? Had I gone crazy? Was I seeing things? There was only one way to know.
"Jessica..., You're here?" That's all I managed to say.
"Donghae, I... What are you doing here?" She asked instead, she was there. If it was a fantasy that my mind decided to create, the imaginary Jessica would have ran to my arms right away.
"I wanted to get away from everything for a while... What about you?"
"I'm here with my family..."
I nodded.
"So, you still think I'm obssesed with you?" She spat with a cold look in her eyes.
"Jessica, listen, I'm sorry. I know that what I said was wrong, but I had a reason for saying that."
"Oh, yeah? And what's the reason?"
"I was keeping myself busy convincing myself that you didn't love so I wouldn't have to face my own feelings, because I didn't want to accept the responsabilty of being in love..."
She could make anyone believe that she was an ice princess, but I knew her better, I knew it was just a façade, and I could see how her perfectley built mask of hatred broke; I got to see her face and how sad she was, I looked at her eyes taht oozed angst and I drowned in them.
"What about Yoonmi?" She asked, her voice sounded like she was on the verge of tears.
"I didn't love her, I was just dating her."
"Then why did you cry so much when she left you?"
"You know me, Jessica. You know how I am, you know that I cry a lot."
"Donghae, I just don't-"
"Can I hug you?" I asked her. She just stood there with a confused look on her face. "Please, just a hug."
Then, she looked down and slowly nodded.
In a matter of a second I was in front of her holding her like the world was ending.
She huged me back, and it was the nicest feeling I've ever felt.
"I love you, Jessica." I whispered into her ear. "I'll always will."
Suddenly, she broke our hug and the feeling of happiness was gone, along with the warmth of her body.
I looked at her eyes, she was crying.
"Jessica, I love you." I said again.
"Stop saying it" She said a little bit too low, so low I almost wasn't able to hear her.
"I love you" I repeated. "Jessica Sooyeon Jung, I freaking love you."
"Stop saying it!" This time, she shouted.
"I love you!" I wasn't going to let her go until she finally accepted my feelings for her. "I love you, Jessie!"
"Shut up, god damn it!"
I grabbed her by the shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. She wasn't the only one crying anymore.
"I love you, Sica. You're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Please say you still love me. Please" I layed my forehead on hers, waiting for an answer.
"I still love you." She whispered.
"That's all I needed to hear." I stated while leaning forward to kiss her.