Kyuhyun - Part 2:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]
I’m sorry.
I’m sorry.
I know that i cannot live without you.
Finally now.

*Kyuhyun's POV*

I rang the door bell for at least a minute before someone finally opened the door.

I was decided, I needed to see her, I needed to tell her how I felt and still feel.

In a matter of a week I found myself buying a plane ticket to the States and geting into the plane with barely a handbag.

 

When the door finally opened, I saw her, her beutiful face, her sparking eyes, her cute smile, my gorgeous Seohyun.

"Kyuhyun?" Her eyes widened, how cute. "What are you doing here?"

"Seohyun, listen. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused you."

"Kyuh-"

"Please, let me finish. When you told me you were leaving, no. When you actually left, I understood, I got to know what the feeling inside of my chest everytime I see you means, I found out why I feel like singing everytime I hear your voice. I know it took a lot of time, but I finally know that I cannot live without you, I finally know it."

"Kyuhyun, I-"

"And I can't live without you, because I love you. I love you, Seo" I called her the same way I used to when we were close friends.

I suddenly got closer to her and hugged her, I hugged her like my life depended on it. And at that moment it did, her answer would be what would determinate if I should carry on on living or just give up.

I knew I loved her so much I could jump off I clif if she asked me to.

"Kyuhyun, I love you. I never stopped and never will. But I'm also hurt." She said without breaking our hug.

"I know, I know I hurted you and I'm sorry." I looked at her in the eyes "I really am. But if you give me a chance I swear you'll be the happiest woman alive."

She sighed, was that a good sign or a bad one?

"Okay..." She said "I'll give you a chance"

That's when I exploded because of the sudden rush of happiness that was flooding my body, I grabbed by the shoulders and kissed her.

We kissed then and there like there was no tomorrow, the people walking by the streets was giving us weird looks, but I couldn't care less.