Siwon - Part 3:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]

 

But i cannot forget you.
But i suppose you are holding another person and loving them.
What can i do.
What can i do.
I know that i cannot live without you.
Finally now.

*Siwon's POV*
I heard that Tiffany and her brother, Leo, are in Seoul to visit their sister Michelle.
But I haven't see her.
And that's dissapointing.
At the end I decided to send the letter, I don't know if she read it, though, that if she even received it.
 
A week had passed since the first time I heard Tiffany was in town and all of my friend were commenting how good her new look was.
I was feeling awful, and an idea of how to drown my sorrow suddenly popped out.
"I gotta go." I said to my friends, and left without waiting for a response.
 
*Tiffany's POV*
Until the moment I had seen evry friend me and Siwon had in common.
It was really awkward to great them at first but none of them even mentioned Siwon and I felt relaxed about not telling anyone the letter he had sent to me.
I didn't know for how long I was going to stay in Korea, but it didn't seem like I was leaving anytime soon.
"Stephanie!" My brother called for me downstairs.
I went to see what he wanted and he said:
"We're going to a bar, Michelle's got a job reunion there. Do you want to come?"
After thinking it for I bit I decided to go.
 
*Siwon's POV*
"Waiter! Give me another shot of whatever this is!" I yelled at the new waiter.
He was my age, if not younger, and looked like a frightened kitty everytime I shouted the word "Waiter".
He grabbed a green bottle and poured the liquid in my glass.
After what I think were five more shots I heard a voice, a voice that I would recognize anywhere, drunk or sober, even if I was dying I could tell who that husky voice belonged to. Tiffany.
Then, I looked to my side, and there she was, my friends were right, she looked gorgeous.
"Fany-ah" I called her, smiling.
She looked at my with her eyes wide open before asking me:
"Siwon, what are you doing here? Why are you drinking?"
"Fany-ah, I miss you. I miss you so much I can't even sleep at nights. Did you read my letter?"
After hesitating for a while, she nodded.
"So you know" I smiled again. "But, the thing is... Do you have another love now? Someone that holds you and kisses you? Soemone to cuddle with at nights? Someone that makes you happy?"
To be honest I didn't want to know the answer to those questions, because if she said the word "Yes", my whole world would shatter into tiny little pieces, just like my heart.
"No" She said smiling. "You should know... No matter how much I hate you, I love you."
"I love you, Stephanie" I smiled even more, laying my head on the bar's counter.
"Wait here for a moment, I'll take you home"
 
After a few minutes she came back and helped me to stand up; the rest of the night was a blur to me. The only thing I could remember about it is that I said something like "Never leave me".
And I can swear that Tiffany answered me with a "I won't".
Well, at least that's what I think, because when I woke up, she was cooking our breakfast.