Siwon - Part 1:

Finally Now [Sequel To "Bad Oppa"]
Always just getting mad at you.
That was me.
I haven’t done anything for you.
I’m sorry.

*Siwon's POV*

It's been a month since Tiffany left. The day before she left I met with my older sister, I wanted to ask her for advice. She helped me realize something really important, but when I called Tiffany to explain her the hole thing. She just got furious and hung up on me.

The thing is that I never got to tell her what I realized. I wanted to apologize to her, she would always be there for me with a smile and I would just trun her down. She would always smile to me, even if I was with another woman, and would just tell her to go home.

I'm sorry Fany, I really am.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Stella asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Eh? Umm, yes." I answered, still immersed in the ocean of thoughts that flooded through my mind.

Stella has stayed in Korea. She was staying in a hotel, so I offered her to stay in my house, so she wouldn't spend that much money.

No one would ever know how sorry I am for letting you go, Tiffany.

I know you were just trying to help me, I know I treated you like sh*t, I know you're mad at me, and, most of all, I know you're gone, and you're not coming back.


Okay, so, here it is, the first chapter, I know, it's short and all, but i'm busy with exams so that's all I can write for now, i promise i'll try to make the next chapter longer.

BTW, thanks to all those who supported my story, i'm really thankful. ♥♥♥

xoxo, Pika.