Chapter 8

~The Impostor 1~

 

Jealousy and Paranoia

"What should I do now?I must get out of here...Maybe if i've a lawyer,I can get out of here...But,they will ask for some money of their work...and now,I have no money...."Hebe said...

"Miss,your lawyer already here.."the police officer said...

'My lawyer?I don't have any lawyer...'(Hebe thinks)...

"now follow me!!"the police officer said....

"Alright!"HEbe said...

"Now sit here!"the police officer said..

"Hey!BE polite to woman ok?"Hebe said...

"Whatever"The police officer said...

"Why you want to see me??Who are you..??"Hebe asks with anxious feelings...

"Well....I'm Mike...."Mike said...

"I'm Hebe.."Hebe said...

"For your information,i'm your lawyer...I wanted to help you get out of here"Mike said...

"What?!?!?!My lawyer..I never had any lawyer..Wait!Are you wanting my money?That's why you be my lawyer??"Hebe said.....

"Hello?!??!I never asked for your money...I already said that i wanted to help you get out of here!!That's all..And i never wanted a person gives money to me...i can find money by myself,Ok miss Hebe??!?"Mike said..

"OH really?Sorry because i said like that to you...."Hebe said...

"never mind,miss Hebe...i understand you,miss....i never take it to heart..."Mike said...

"well...Thanks Mike...But don't call me miss Hebe..Only call me Hebe..."Hebe said...

"So,Hebe...can you tell me the story why you've been here?"Mike asked...

The story is like this...

~I want to take revenge to her and her daughter,Vanessa because she's make my family become poor..She takes all of my father's wealth...She's so jealous with my Mother..She's my aunt,Nancy...she's so greedy..for Many years,she's borrowing money from loan sharks...She's also already torturing me and my twins,Gui Gui....Until now i still hate my aunt...But seriously i said i never takes her jewellery..She only accuse me...~

"OH so you have a twins named Gui Gui??"Mike asked..

"Yes,Mike...I do.."Hebe said sadly...

"You give me idea,Hebe..."Mike said...

"What idea??"Hebe asked...

"*whisper*Here..What if i give her money then i will ask her to take back her accusations to you...OK?"Mike said..

"That's a good idea,Mike.I agree"Hebe said...

In Nancy's house...

"Hey why you take my things?"NAncy asked...

"Sorry Miss...this is an order from our boss...He said you couldn't pay all your debts...so,we must take your things,Miss..."A man said...

"But.."

"Aunty Nancy!"Mike said...

"Who are you??"NAncy asked..

"That's not important..More important is take back your accusations to Hebe...

"What??!??!No WAY!!!"Nancy said....

"Ok fine!...You'll never get this money..i will burn this...1,2...*got cut*

"Wait!i will take my accusations to Hebe but don't burn that money..."Nancy asked...

"Ok!Now take this money..then pay all your debts...!"Mike said...

SO,Nancy goes to the police station and take back all her accusations......

"miss!Miss!"the police officer said...

"yes??"Hebe said...

"You've freed today..So,you can go home now.."said the police officer...

"Oh really??thank you..."Hebe said...

Hebe is freed...So,she waits in front of bus stop...

"Hey Hebe??"Mike said...

"Finally you come..."Hebe said...

"Where's your house?Let me send you.."Mike said..

"I don't have any homes now..."Hebe said sadly..

"OH...why don't you stay at my house???"Mike said...

"What??Are you crazy?Me and you in one house??"Hebe said...

"Don't worry,Hebe..Not just you and me..But You,Me and MY grandmother..."Mike said...

"Oh Glad to hear that,Mike."Hebe said...

~Gui Gui's story~

Arron go to work..He left his handphone on the table...So,Gui Gui take it and read all his messages...Then she saw a message wrote"I Love you,Honey"...Gui Gui thinks...

'Why i feel jealous?I don't have any right to stop him from loving anyone...I'm not his wife nor his sister...But why??I think my instinct is right...I'm falling in love with him..this can't be happening...!!!'

After Arron back from work....

"Arron..what's the meaning of this?Tell me,Arron!"Gui Gui said...

"Where did you get that?"Arron asked...

"From that table,my dear!!!"Gui Gui said...

"Are you jealous,Vanessa??"Arron asked...

"No la.."Gui Gui said...

"Duhhh..I want to go up now..."Gui Gui said..

Gui Gui walks so fast...Arron tried to chase her...Then,Gui Gui and Arron having a accidental kiss.....