Chapter 21

~The Impostor 1~

 

Between Life and Death...*part 3*

Gui Gui:*cried*Arron,why?why?why she's leaving me so fast!
Arron:Don't cry anymore..lend at my shoulder now..
Gui Gui:Thanks..*lend on Arron's shoulder*

She cry,cry,cry,cry and cry...

===============================================================================================================================
Chapter 21:Between Life and Death...*part 3*

Doctor:Err....Miss Gui Gui?
Gui Gui:Yes?
Doctor:Hebe is still at the good condition...she's fine...but she needs rest now because she's so stressful....that's why she faint again...
Gui Gui:Well thanks,Doctor..!*wipes her tear*
Doctor:Welcome...excuse me...

The doctor go..

Gui Gui:Luckily she still at the good condition..i'm afraid if something happens to her..
Arron:Gui Gui....God still loves you all..i'm sure that God will gives Hebe healthy...don't worry Gui Gui..just pray to God,ok?
Gui Gui:Yes,Arron..i will...Thanks a lot for helping me!
Arron:Of course...you're my love...i never wants to see you sad like this...
Gui Gui:*smile*Thanks again!
Arron:Well don't need to thank me so many times.....only one is enough for me...and 1 more...you must said...
Gui Gui:What is it?
Arron:You must said that you love me and kiss my cheek!
Gui Gui:What for?i've already said it to you before...
Arron:That's before..i want now....
Gui Gui:OKOK!i love you,Arron Yan...*kiss Arron's cheek*is that enough for you...?
Arron:Yes...and now..let me kiss your cheek!
Gui Gui:OK!
Arron:*kiss Gui Gui's cheek*well..thanks for giving me the kiss!
Gui Gui:You're welcome...*smile*can we go home now?
Arron:Ok...
Gui Gui:Mike,why you aren't go home yet?
Mike:Well..Gui Gui,i want to take care of her....i'll accompany her always....whatever is it...

Gui Gui's POV..
OMG!i can't believe that Mike loves her too much!Hebe is lucky and lucky!!Be happy always,Hebe ad Mike!You're suit and cute couple!May God bless you..

End of POV..

Gui Gui:Mike,make sure that she's safe..and if i know you do anything to her..i will find and kill you ok!
Mike:Ok,Gui Gui!Bye!
Gui Gui:Bye!

==============================================================================================================================
In Yan's family house..

Danson:Mum!I'm going out..
Mrs.Yan:Where do you want to go now?it's already midnight...
Danson:To my friend's house.....i will be back as soon as possible..
Mrs.Yan:Ah ok..but don't be too late..it's dangerous out there..
Danson:OKAY,MUM!

He go out..and Arron just came back from the hospital..

Arron:Hey!Where are you going?
Danson:To my friend's house...bye~
Arron:Bye!!

Arron's POV..
He looks so rushing and weird....why is he?is he sick?OMG~i'm thinking too much...

Arron:Mum!I'm back..
Mrs.Yan:Oh you're back..
Arron:Mum,where is Danson goes to?
Mrs.Yan:I have no idea,Arron....but he looks so rushing and weird for me...
Arron:Yes mum,i'm also thinkin' like that...

==================================================================================================================================
Vanessa's Mansion..

Nancy:Hey Vanessa!
Vanessa:What!!
Nancy:I think this Prince is quite rich...
Vanessa:Yeah..oh before i forgot...why you let Arron to kill me???!??!?!
Nancy:How should i know?I think he's just pretending with you...that's all...
Vanessa:But why?At least,i have been saved by Prince...or else Arron will shoot me!

Prince:Vanessa!
Vanessa:*stand up*Hey why you bring down my bags?
Prince:we'll flying to America again!!
Vanessa:No way!i never want to go there anymore!*sit down*
Prince:Vanessa!!!Why you still love ARRON!!
Vanesa:I don't love him....but i love his money...MONEY!!!

Prince starts to strangle Vanessa...and Nancy just looking..

Rainie:Hey Nancy!Why you don't help your daughter!
Nancy:SHHHH!!!i'm watch a good drama now...
Rainie:NANCY!!help her now..you don't want her to die right?So help her now!
Nancy:Argh okok!

So she takes the vase beside her..and use it to hit Prince...and Prince faint..

Vanessa:Oh thank God i'm still safe!
Nancy:Yeah you have been saved by me..or else i'll let you die u know!
Vanessa:I know!u nver leave me right?
Nancy:Of course la..

=================================================================================================================================
Danson's side..

Dingdong dingdong~

Girl:Comin'!Oh hi Danson!
Danson:Hi...what do you want to tell me??
Girl:Here!Take this letter...read it now!!

So he reads the letter..

"Danson!Why you're so cruel!Why you never wanting to give me chances!WHY,Danson???!?!?!WHY???i hope you can love me after i come back here...but my wish couldn't reach.....why you
loves Genie so much but not me!!WHY!!WHY!!!it's all Genie and your fault....i died because of you..and i have to kill myself!!because of you!CRUEL!!CRUEL!!i never forgive you..
NEVER!!i HATE YOU DANSON!I HATE U FOREVER AND EVER!!!

From,
Hannah....."

Girl:Have you finished read it yet?
Danson:Yes,sis Alexa!
Alexa:It's all your fault..you're the person wo made Hannah died...now get out from this house and don't forget to bring this letter with you!!*push Danson*
Danson:But i.....

Door slams..*

Danson:Oh my god!!why it's turn like this now!!!i have to tell Genie about this!

Alexa's POV..
Danson..Danson!You deserves it..i'll never stop to make you feel guilty...hahahhahaha~

End of POV...
======================================================================================================================
At Genie's house...

Dingdong!~

Genie:Yes Danson?
Danson:Here!Read this letter now!

So she reads the letter...

"Danson!Why you're so cruel!Why you never wanting to give me chances!WHY,Danson???!?!?!WHY???i hope you can love me after i come back here...but my wish couldn't reach.....why you
loves Genie so much but not me!!WHY!!WHY!!!it's all Genie and your fault....i died because of you..and i have to kill myself!!because of you!CRUEL!!CRUEL!!i never forgive you..
NEVER!!i HATE YOU DANSON!I HATE U FOREVER AND EVER!!!

From,
Hannah....."

Genie:What???but why?Why?
Danson:I also don't know why.....btw,Genie....i just wanna to tell you this only..so,Bye!and keep the letter ok!
Genie:OK!See you tomorrow!
Danson:K bye!

Genie's POV..
OMG!Why this is happens to me?WHY???

End of POV..

====================================================================================================================
Next day..(Yan's family house)

Arron:Mum!do you want to follow us to the hospital?
Mrs.Yan:For what?
Arron:To visit Gui Gui's twin,Hebe....she's been hospitalized...
Mrs.Yan:Oh never mind,Arron...btw,i'm having a headache now...so never mind..
Arron:OK!How about you,Danson?
Danson:Me??Erm...

Ringringringring~(Danson's handphone)

Phone conversations..
Danson:Hello?
Genie:Danson!Come at my house now!Sis Alexa just have giving me Hannah's cloth when she wear on the day she killed herself...it also have her blood too..
Danson:Ok i will go there now!

End Call..

Danson:Well..Arron..sorry i can't..i have important thing to settle..bye!

He run..

Arron:Woa!He's getting more and more weird....what is he up to?until he is weird like that...
Gui Gui:No idea,Arron!
Arron:Well..let's go visit Hebe now ok?
Gui Gui:Ok!

They go to the hospital.......while they're on the way to the hospital...let's go to DanGen!

======================================================================================================================
DanGen's side..

Danson:What is it,Genie?
Genie:Here.....this is Hannah's cloth and there are some notes there...read the note now..
Danson:Ok..

'Genie!This is Hannah's cloth when she wear on the day she kill herself....and there's some blood of her!This is the last warning.......you must repay what have you done to her....HAHAHAHA~

From,
Alexa(Hannah's sister)

Danson:for what she's givin' you this cloth?
Genie:Maybe she wants to remind me about this...
Danson:But she can't do whatever she like,Gen!!
Genie:Danson!Let her be...
Danson:OK!is there anything that you want to tell me?
Genie:No..u can go now..
Danson:K bye!

=======================================================================================================================
At the hospital..

Gui Gui:Hi Hebe!How are you today..?
Hebe:Fine..thanks,Gui Gui!!
Gui Gui:Here...i brought you some fruits..it's good for your health..
Hebe:Thanks again,Gui Gui.....
Gui Gui:Welcome....
Mike:Eh Hebe......Doctor said to me that you can go back today...
Hebe:Oh really?that's good..i'm wanting to go home!!!at last...
Gui Gui:Stay at Arron's house......k?and you can stay with me too!
Hebe:Ok but i have to get my things at Mike's house,ok?
Gui Gui:Anything's ok for you,Hebe!!
Hebe:*smile*

======================================================================================================================

Sorry if this chapter is too short or too long......i hope no silent readers please!PLEASE!!~~

Comment now!
More comment more faster i will update this fanfic!!

Love,
HidayahF

BYE~~