Chapter 27

~The Impostor 1~

 

Happy Ending?*part 2*

>PREVIOUS ON THE IMPOSTOR<

Dingdong dingdong~

Mrs.Yan:Hi All...!!why you all wet?uh never mind..go upstair and take a bath...Gui Gui..
Gui Gui:Yes?
Mrs.Yan:Use my bathroom at my room..
Arron:Why she can't take a bath at my room!??
Mrs.Yan:CRAZY!!you want to spy her bathing or what?let her take a bath at my room..
Gui Gui:Anywhere would be ok...
Mrs.Yan:You see....she's follow my word...
Arron:*pretending to be angry*
Mrs.Yan:You're so funny,Arron!
Arron:Oh really??
Mrs.Yan:Yep..argh!quickly take your bath now!You're wet now...
All(Hebe,Arron,Gui Gui):OK!!

So they take a bath...Gui Gui at Mrs.Yan room...Hebe at her own room..and Arron at his own room...

=======================================================================
Chapter 27:Happy Ending?*part 2*

Yan's family house...*at the night*

Hebe:I feel much more better now..
Gui Gui:Me too..I'm so sleepy now...*looking at the clock*oh no wonder i feel so sleepy..bye Heb!I'm wanting to sleep...*yawns*
Hebe:Me too...bye Gui!*yawns*

So they go to sleep..

The next day..(Vanessa's mansion)

Vanessa is reading the newspaper...and she's suddenly angry..

Vanessa:WHAT???THE YOUNG SUCCESFUL GUY,ARRON YAN WILL MARRY WITH GUI GUI??ARGH!!!!!I HATE IT!!!I HATE IT!!!
Prince:what is it?
Vanessa:Here!Read this newspaper now!

So he read it..

Prince:That's not the important thing that you should angry at..
Vanessa:you say not important!that's important for me you know!!And now,i will go and kill her!!

Prince stopped her..

Prince:Vanessa!Patience!Patience!!!!!!
Vanessa:Let go of me...you know i'm quite angry now..ah!she will get all of Arron's money..but i...not at all....

Vanessa's POV..
OMG!YOU'RE SO BSB(BUSYBODY)!!!I WILL POUR SOME PILLS IN THE MILK THAT I WILL GIVE YOU...SO YOU CAN SLEEPY...HAHAH..

Vanessa:Prince....i think i will get some milk for you..you want?
Prince:Of course..
Vanessa:Wait for me..

So she go at the kitchen and put some pills at the milk..and give it to Prince....Then,Prince fell asleep..

Vanessa:Sorry Prince..i have to do this...

So she go out from the house..

========================================================================================

Yan's family house...

Hebe:Gui Gui..you're so pretty at your wedding!!
Gui Gui:Thanks but i'm not pretty like you!!
Hebe:Gui Gui!We have the same personality...if i'm pretty,you also pretty ok?
Gui Gui:Ok..
Hebe:Here..i will give you thing...this thing will bring you good lucks if you're on the way to the church....
Gui Gui:Thanks!!
Hebe:Hurry up......
Gui Gui:I'm ready....
Hebe:so please go down and the driver will send you to the church.....don't forget to bring this thing..i will go first.....bye....
Gui Gui:Ok bye!

So she go down...and on the way to the church...someone's stopped them...

Vanessa:Gui Gui!Go out now!!!
Gui Gui:Why?
Vanesssa:Just go out!!!or else i will kill you..*aiming her pistol to Gui Gui's head*
Gui Gui:Alright...
Vanessa:Good..

So she go out from the car....

Gui Gui:Why you wearing wedding gown?
Vanessa:I'm the one who will marry with Arron!!hahahhahah~
Gui Gui:But you two just broke up..

Without waste time,Vanessa pushed her....she fell..

Vanessa:Driver!Bring me to the church now!!!*aiming her pistol to the driver*
Driver:Ok!

In the church..

Arron:Hebe.....Gui Gui isn't coming yet?
Hebe:Yeah...i will go outside to see her..
Arron:Ok..

So she go outside to see Gui Gui...

Hebe:Where is she,Mike?
Mike:I don't know....aha...there is she..
Hebe:Finally she coming..

Mike:*shout*Arron!!!Gui Gui's coming...
Arron:OK!!!!

So Vanessa go out from the car....and been accompany by Hebe to go to inside the church..

Along the way..

Hebe:*whisper*Gui Gui...have you brought the thing that i give you at home?
Vanessa:*whisper*Yes..i'm wearing it now..
Hebe:*whisper*Huh?how could you wear it?it's talisman you know...er never mind just go to the pride..bye..
Vanessa:Ok...

Hebe takes her sit..

Hebe:Mike i think that's not Gui Gui,....
Mike:Why you said like that?
HEbe:Just see it later...

The pride said a prayer..

Pride:Ok...now we start....Will you Mr.Arron Yan take Ms.Tian Ying Jie to be your wife?from this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything...in sickness until you're death?
Arron:Yes i do..
Pride:Will you Ms.Tian Ying Jie to take Mr.Arron Yan to be your husband?for this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything,in sickness until you're death?
Vanessa:Y...*got cut*

Gui Gui suddenly come...

Gui Gui:STOP!!!

All the guests suprised....especially Genie..

Genie:Eh Danson...they're twins?
Danson:No...just have a same face....
Genie:ooo....

Gui Gui comes to them..

Gui Gui:I'm Gui Gui...she's the impostor..*pointin' at Vanessa*
Vanessa:No I'm Gui Gui...she's the impostor...*pointin' at Gui Gui*

Hebe quickly get up from her chair..

Hebe:There is one thing that can make us know who is the real Gui Gui....the real Gui Gui have a talisman that i give last time..
Gui Gui:is it what you want?*show the proof*
Hebe:So that's it..

Vanessa:You!!!*starting to strangle Gui Gui*
Arron:Stop Vanessa!!Stop!!
Vanessa:what?I will make sure that you never happy.....

she go out from the church...

==========================================================================
Prince's mansion(same with Vanessa's mansion)...

He woke up..
Prince:Why i feel so dizzy?

He smells the glass of milk that he drink last time.......

Prince:She put some pills that can make me sleepy..no wonder..i have to go to the church now..

He quickly go to the church..

=========================================================================
At the church..

Vanessa:UH!!!!I will make you suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While she's angry,she saw Prince there..

Vanessa:Oh hi Prince..
Prince:Hi Vanessa...
Vanessa:What are you doing here?
Prince:To see you of course...
Vanessa:What for?You're not important to me anymore ok!!!you're so fool!i just use you to get Arron's money...
Prince:What?*starts to strangle Vanessa*

Vanessa pushes him..

Vanessa:Are you crazy?
Prince:Yes i'm crazy now...

Then,he pour acid at Vanessa's face...

Vanessa:*scream*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prince:serve you right!!!!if i can't get you,nobody can get you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he go...

=================================================================================
at the church..

Mike:Hebe...i love you..
Hebe:I love you too..
Mike:Will you marry me?
Hebe:Yes i will...

They hug each other..

=================================================================================
The next day...

At the church..

Pride:Will you Mr.Arron Yan take Ms.Tian Ying Jie to be your wife?from this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything...in sickness until you're death?
Arron:Yes i do..
Pride:Will you Ms.Tian Ying Jie to take Mr.Arron Yan to be your husband?for this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything,in sickness until you're death?
Gui Gui:Yes i do..
Pride:Will you Mr.Mike He take Ms.Hebe Tian to be your wife?from this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything...in sickness until you're death?
Mike:Yes i do..
Pride:Will you Ms.Hebe Tian take Mr.Mike He to be your husband?for this day forward,for worse,for good,for rich,for poor and anything,in sickness until you're death?
Hebe:Yes i do..
Pride:You may kiss the bride...

===================================================================================
Vanessa's mansion...

Prince:hey what's the long faces?be happy ok,Vanessa?we're going to America...
Vanessa:How could i happy if i already been this ugly?

Suddenly two policemen come...

Police#1:Ms.Vanessa?
Vanessa:Yes?
Police#1:You're under arrest..please follow us...
Vanessa:What?Why??

The policemen hold her hands.......

Vanessa:Prince!!Help me!!

They go...

Prince:What?She's been under arrest!!!hahahahahahhahahahah~~

=======================================================================================================
1.Gui Gui is happy with Arron...
2.Hebe is happy with Mike...
3.Nancy die with her friend,Betty during the accident..(i don't make the story here)
4.Vanessa been caught by the police...
5.Prince gets crazy and been hospitalized at the Mental Hospital..
6.The twin(Gui Gui and Hebe) finally reunited back...
7.Genie and Danson marry......and getting a baby...her name is Janet...

The End~

===========================================================================================================
Hey how's the end?Good or not?
Please comment it!!
Comment it!!

Love,
HidayahF