Chapter 5

~The Impostor 1~

 

Trapped

Mrs.Yan call 'the new Nessa'....Then...

"Vanessa!!!!!!!!Vanessa!!!!!!!"Mrs.Yan shout...

"Yes,Mrs.Yan?"Gui Gui said..

Then..Mrs.Yan hold her hands and her hands has been tied tightly...

"Follow me,Vanessa!!!!!!!"Mrs.Yan said....

"Why??Where are we going?"Gui Gui said...

"I want to bring you to HEAVEN!!!!!"Mrs.Yan shout..

"What????!????!?!?!?!"Gui Gui said......

Actually Mrs.Yan wants to bring 'the new Nessa' to the store room where it is behind the house...

"Now get in there,Vanessa!!"Mrs.Yan said...

"But why?What's my mistake?I never make any mistakes to you,Madam..."Gui Gui said..

"Because you have stolen Arron's money!so i want to give you a lesson!!"Mrs.Yan said...

"But.."Gui Gui said..

"No BUT anymore...."Mrs.Yan said...

So....Gui Gui only can cry only...Then she thinks "why Vanessa really cruel to Arron...Arron has been kindhearted to her...until Vanessa stole his money...what kind of human is she"??

Then,Katherine and Patrick came to that store room...

"Mummy!!!!"Katherine and Patrick shout....

"Katherine!!Patrick!!"Gui Gui said...

"Katherine!!!!Patrick!!What are you doing here??!??"Mrs.Yan said...

"I want to see Mummy!Mummy's in there.."Katherine said...

"Katherine!Patrick!Listen to me!I must give her a lesson..You know what have she done to you right?"Mrs.Yan said...

"Yes i know,Grandmother.But she is our mother..."Katherine said...

"Yes that's right,grandmother.She's our mother!"Patrick said for Katherine's side...

"Katherine!Patrick!Just get out of here!You must listen to our family that are older than us.."Gui Gui said...

"Ok Mummy i'll go!"Katherine and Patrick said..

"Now stay there quietly!Don't try to get out of here!"Mrs.Yan said..

"Ok madam!"Gui Gui said..

After Mrs.Yan go from the store room..

"She's kinda weird.Why she call me Madam and Mrs.Yan?what happen to her??"Mrs.Yan said...

"Anyway..it's kinda easy to make my plan..!"Mrs Yan said..

In the store...

"Oh God,why you let me bear Vanessa's cruelty to Yan's family?I never have any relationships with Mrs.Yan nor Arron...

glass breaks**

"Oh My God!Why i feel something bad happens to Gui Gui?Please protect her,God...Hope she'll fine!..."Hebe said....

"Why,Hebe?"Hebe's foster father said...

"I feel something bad happens to my twins,Gui Gui.."Hebe said...

"You have twins??"Hebe's foster father asked...

"Yes,Father...I have..But we were seperated a long ago..."Hebe said...

"Oh..i feel sorry for you,Hebe...But you not looking for her??"Hebe's foster father asked....

"I looked everywhere for her....But i coudn't find her..."Hebe said...

"Never mind,Hebe..God will help you find her.."Hebe's foster father said...

"Father,i want to go out for a while.."Hebe said..

"Why Hebe?Where are you going?"Hebe's foster father asked..

"I want to find a better job than bus conductress..."Hebe said...

"Oh i see...But Be careful,Hebe"Hebe's foster father said....

"Ok Father,i will..."Hebe said...

"Oh God,please protect Hebe..i don't wan to lose her..Please protect me and Hebe..."Gui Gui said...

Then...Arron's coming back from work....

"Mum!Where's Vanessa??"Arron asked..

"In the store room!!"Mrs.Yan said....

"What?Why??"Arron asked...

"I lock her up...I want to give her a lesson..Let she feels what's have she done to our family..."Mrs.Yan said....

"But Mum,she is my wife...I won't dare to see her suffer!"Arron said...

"What?What do you say???"Mrs.Yan said...

"I say she is my wife...I won't dare to see her suffer..."Arron says...

Then,Mrs.Yan slap Arron....

"Arron,do you realize what have you said?"Mrs.Yan asked with angry feelings....

"Yes,Mum!You have to understand me.."Arron says...

Then...they go quarrel and quarrel..until evening..