Chapter 10

~The Impostor 1~

 

An Ally for Gui Gui...

Chapter 10:An Ally For Gui Gui!

Mrs.Yan wants go to the toilet...Then,Mrs.Yan heard Gui Gui said something...

Gui Gui:I'm not the real Vanessa!!I'm just an Impostor.If Arron and Mrs.Yan know,they two will throwing me out of this house.But i can't.I'm already fall in love with Arron.What should i do now???

Mrs.Yan's POV...
What?She's not the real Vanessa??Then,who is she?why her face same like Vanessa?R Vanessa have twins?But that's impossible..

End of POV..

Mrs.Yan...enter Arron's room...

Mrs.Yan:*locked the door first*Err...Vanessa??
Gui Gui:Yes,Madam??
Mrs.Yan:Why you call me madam?I'm your mother-in-law right??
Gui Gui:U're my mother in law..But i...i..
Mrs.Yan:Why?Because you're impostor right?
Gui Gui:What are you talking about?I'm not understand...
Mrs.Yan:Enough of this acting ok!I know you're impostor..i already heard what you said just now...
Gui Gui:Madam,I'm sorry...i never wanted to be an Impostor..but i have to...If you want to throwing me out of here,i accept...
Mrs.Yan:It's alright...i will not throwing you out of here..U have been too kind with Yan's family.....
Gui Gui:But i...
Mrs.Yan:There's no but anymore!What's your name??
Gui Gui:My name is Gui Gui..
Mrs.Yan:Oh i see...are you twins with Vanessa??
Gui Gui:No,madam!
Mrs.Yan:Then how's your face can be same with Vanessa??
Gui Gui:Let me tell you...i have met a doctor..he's make my face like this...i think,he makes this plan with Vanessa...
Mrs.Yan:But how she knows you??
Gui Gui:For your information,she's my cousin..Cruel cousin...
Mrs.Yan:You and her are cousins?
Gui Gui:Yes,madam...she's so cruel..she always makes my twin live in hell...
Mrs.Yan:Gui Gui,u r so kindhearted to us...sorry because locked you up in the store room last time...that time,i doesn't know you're not Vanessa...
Gui Gui:I understand that,Madam..Can you keep this secret?
Mrs.Yan:Don't worry,Gui Gui.Anyway,don't call me madam..call me mother or mum instead...
Gui Gui:ok....oh,before i forgot,how did you heard what i said just now??
Mrs.Yan:Well,i want go to the toilet.Then,i heard you said something...but now,i'm not wanting to go to the toilet.i'm wanting go to eat..
Gui Gui:OK madam!i mean,mum...
Mrs.Yan:That's the spirit...

SO,MRS.YAN GO OUT FROM ARRON'S ROOM...LUCKILY ARRON DOES NOT COME BACK YET..OR ELSE,HE WILL KNOW GUI GUI'S SECRET...

Gui Gui:Oh thank God.just Mrs.Yan knows that i'm not the real Vanessa in this house...Phewh..~

Dingdong Dingdong~

Gui Gui:Coming!

Gui Gui's POV..
Relax,Gui Gui!Relax!There's nothing will happen if you shut up your mouth!

End of POV..

Gui Gui quickly go down and open the door for Arron..

Gui Gui:You come back,Arron!Are you tired..
Arron:A bit..i'm hungry..i want to eat..
Gui Gui:Oh food's already been served on the table...i keep it for you...
Arron:Well,thanks..*kiss Gui Gui cheeks*
Gui Gui*blush*welcome...

Gui Gui's POV...
I'm blushing now??!?OH MY GOD!Why this happens now?AIYO!!

Arron's POV..
Did i kiss Vanessa just now?But why??

End of POV..

So,Arron eats the food that Gui Gui served for him..Then,he go upstairs..take a bath,of course!Gui Gui also go upstairs...to go to bed...

*after Arron's finish*

Gui Gui:Err...Arron..
Arron:Yes??
Gui Gui:I just wanted to said...i.....i...

Arron's POV..
Come on!said that you love me,Vanessa!

End of POV..

Gui Gui:I love you!
Arron:Well i love you too...*kiss Gui Gui*

Actually Gui Gui wants to say that she's an impostor..but she couldn't say it...that's why she said she love him...

Gui Gui's POV..
OMG!!Come on,Gui Gui!said to him that you're impostor!you must tell him the truth.....

End of POV..

Gui Gui:OK Arron!I want go to bed..Very sleepy...Da~
Arron:Ok...

Arron's POV..
what's wrong with her?why she said she loved me?she never said to me like that?Maybe she really loves me..hehe^_^

Arron:*yawns*very sleep now..better i go to sleep now~

Sorry if this chapter is short...i'll see you in next chaptie...Da!~i will update it..don't worry..