Chapter 18

~The Impostor 1~

 

Between Life and Death...*part 1*

Chapter 18:between life and death part 1*

in the room..

Arron:Gui Gui?
Vanessa:Yes?
Arron:I know that you're lying.....to me....you're not Gui Gui right...?
Vanessa:What are you talking about??
Arron:Vanessa...please don't lie to me...!i know you're not Vanessa....Vanessa does not have scars at the back...but Gui Gui have...
Vanessa:Check it if you not believe me!
Arron:OK!i will...

so he checks it....

Vanessa:*pretending to be sad*i hope you already believed what i said...
Arron:yes i believe you now....*hug Vanessa*

Vanessa's POV...

Oh my GOD!how could u be a fool like this huh??our game is starting,Gui Gui!we'll see who will get Arron!

Arron's POV..
U think i'm the person who can you fool of?NO WAY!!i'm not that dumb ok!

End of POV...

================================================================================================================================
Hebe and Gui Gui....story..

Hebe:Gui Gui...?
Gui Gui:Yes?
Hebe:Please don't leave me anymore...i can't live without you..you're the only my twin!although your face is different with me,but our heart can't be different right...?
Gui Gui:Don't worry...Hebe...i will not leave you anymore....
Hebe:Oh by the way...are you hungry....i'm wanting to buy some food at that stall...
Gui Gui:Yes.....i want to eat bread only....
Hebe:Ok Gui Gui...wait for me...
Gui Gui:Ok Hebe!

actually Rainie and Nancy is following them....

(in the car)...

Rainie:Eh why we're here...?
Nancy:I want to take Gui Gui..that's all..
Rainie:Why i must follow you?i never been on your probs ok..
Nancy:I know!but you want to kill Hebe right?
Rainie:Yes,that's right?so?
Nancy:OMG!why you aren't understand yet?so,we can take this chance to kill them both.......understand?
Rainie:i understand you now!But how?
Nancy:Here!*whisper*first i will out from this car and quickly take Gui Gui....and after that....you kill Hebe....using this car..if she's die...we just say that's just an accident,ok?
Rainie:Ok i understand you now!

So,Nancy out from Rainie's car...and quickly......takes Gui Gui...

Gui Gui:HELP!!HELP!!!!HELLPPP!!!
Nancy:Shut up or else i will kill you!*covers Gui Gui's mouth*
Gui Gui:........

After Hebe buying the food...

Hebe:Eh where could she been??

Rainie quickly drove her car to Hebe and then....

Gui Gui:*suprised*HEBE!!HEBE!!
Nancy:Don't you ever dare to do anything,GUI GUI!!!

Mike saw Hebe....at the road...

Mike:Hebe??

He quickly go to Hebe...

Mike:HEBE!!HEBE!!!Wake up HEBE!!
Mike's friend:i think you should take her to the hospital...
Mike:that's right..

So Mike takes her to the hospital...

1 hour later...

Mike:Doctor?How's her condition?
Doctor:She's fine.......but she needs to rest more now.......excuse me.....

Mike:Oh my GOD!!thank Godness that she's safe....or else i will lose my love..
Mike's friend:I think you've been in love with her....
Mike:Of course...and we're arleady couple you know...*lied*
Mike's friend:Oh really?i see....
Mike:Hey...i want go to see her....so...stay here!don't go anywhere ok?
Mike's friend:Ok ok!

In the room....

Mike:Hebe,please don't leave me..i really love you....i can't live without you...you're the candle for me...

============================================================================================================================
In Rainie's car...

Nancy:Gui Gui!
Gui Gui:Yes?
Nancy:I am so pity for you,u know!
Gui Gui:why?
Nancy:Because i'm the person ho burned your house!HAHAHAHA!!!!
Gui Gui:You..did...what?but why?
Nancy:Yeah i did it..because i want you all to die....but ur twin and you doesn't die yet...but your mother died...i'm so happy....haahhhahahaha....
Gui Gui:why you're so cruel?
Nancy:Because i want your parents money!Rainie!Bring me to that place...

so she drove the car the place where Nancy showed her...

Rainie:Now we're here.....so what are we doing here?
Nancy:Well just want to bury Gui Gui there...
Rainie:WHAT???are you crazy??
Nancy:Yes i'm crazy now.......that's why i want to bury her there,,,,because just wanna her die...now bring her here and push her to go there,,ok?
Rainie:OKOK!

Rainie:Gui Gui!Follow me now!
Gui Gui:Don't want....

Well...Rainie starts to force...at last,Gui Gui followed her..and then,Rainie pushed her....

NancyAt last!I'm gonna bury you.SO,BYE!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~

So,she starts to dig the soil and bury her.....

Arron come to them...

Arron:Nancy!I have Vanessa here......i will kill her if you don't give Gui Gui to me...*
Nancy and Rainie:*suprised*

===================================================================================================================================
What will happen to Gui Gui?
is she alive or dead?
and will Nancy lets Vanessa to get kill??

Check it out on........................the next chapter~BYE~

More COMMENT,more faster i will update this fanfic~

Sorry if i reply all your comments so late...or i update this fanfic so late.....i'm busy these days...if i have a free time such as Friday,Saturday or Sunday,i'll update this fanfic....but i always type my fanfic at 'Notepad' first....to make no mistakes....that's why i'm late to post it on the internet....HEHE~

Love,
HidayahF

Hey why many people haven't read my second fanfic?COME ON NOW!!read my fanfic and comment it...the url is in 'Chapter 15:A/N Note'