Chapter 13

~The Impostor 1~

 

Botched Plans!

Chapter 13:Botched Plans!

Arron:Do you remember that tomorrow is your birthday,Vanessa?I thought i want to do a party...
Gui Gui:Of course i remember...

Gui Gui's POV...
oh god!why tomorrow!why!!

Arron:So r u agree?
Gui Gui:sure why not!
Arron:OK!tomorrow we will buy the things...
Gui Gi:Allright..

Mrs.Yan:Arron!i have to go out now...with Vanessa...so don't worry about me!
Arron:Err ok!

they go out and go to Mrs.Yan's car...

Nancy's POV..
i think something bad will happen to my daughter.1i must follow her car...

so Nancy followed her and then...

Nancy's POV,again...
what she doing here?

Mrs.Yan and Gui Gui go inside...

Mrs.Yan:How are you,young lady?
Vanessa:Don't call me that...!!
Mrs.Yan:WHY??

Nancy's POV again!!!
What!there r two Vanessa?but who's the real Vanessa.....i think the person who get tied is Vanessa...

Mrs.Yan:By the way,just wanted to say that i'm just wanting to see u...and wanting to pour some acid on you...*pour on the floor*

Vanessa scared...

Mrs.Yan:WHY Vanessa?Scared??HAHAHAHAHA.....i think i'm sleepy..so see u tomorrow...oh before i forgot...tomorrow is your birthday right??
Vanessa:YES!!!!
Mrs.Yan:Arron will make a party for you,Vanessa!But i think i'm gonna choose Gui Gui,not you!da~
Vanessa:HEY!i haven't finish yet with u!!!!wait!!

Nancy takes action...

Vanessa:How did u get here,mum?
Nancy:No need to know that...all we have to do is go away from this warehouse...
Vanessa:HOW?
Nancy:Follow me!
Vanessa:OK!

Vanessa followed Nancy...luckily the guard is still sleep..or else she can't escape from there...
Vanessa hits the guard....until the guard faint...then,the guard have been tied tightly...Then,Vanessa left the guard alone...

Next day...

Arron:Hi Vanessa!!
Gui Gui:Oh hi Arron!
Arron:R u ready for tonight?
Gui Gui:Of course la..
Arron:*kiss Gui Gui's cheek*

Gui Gui's POV...
Relax Gui Gui!Relax!No shy feelings!!!

end of pov!!

Arron:Err..Vanessa??
Gui Gui:Yes?
Arron:I'm going to buy the things for tonight...so,just take care of this home,ok?
Gui Gui:OK!!

Arron and the children go to the shop...only Mrs.Yan and Gui Gui are in the house...

Mrs.Yan:*whisper*Arron has goes to the shop!Come on,we must go to see Vanessa ok?
Gui Gui:*whisper*OK!

RingRing RingRing...(Mrs.Yan's handphone)

Phone call
Mrs.Yan:Hello??
Caller:Hello!Madam,they're escaped....
Mrs.Yan:What?WHY??!??!Why you cant take care of that stupid woman?
Caller:We've tried...but they're so strong...we can't fight...them..
Mrs.Yan:OH MY GOD!!never mind...just find her until you get her ok!
Caller:Alright madam!

The night has come...many people come to their party....

=======================================================================
In Nancy's house...

Nancy:Hey Vanessa!i thought you wanted to attack them tonight...
Vanessa:That's definitely i will do tonight!My first job is make them suffer...
Nancy:That's my daughter.....ur the first and last daughter...nobody can replace u,u know!
Vanessa:I know that...

=======================================================================
In Mike's house...

Mike:Hebe?
Hebe:Yes?
Mike:I heard Vanessa will make a birthday party....all guests must wear a mask...i bought this mask for you...
Hebe:Thanks Mike!it's the time for me to take action now!!where's my pistol?
Mike:At the table..
Hebe:Thanks...i wil change my cloth first then go...

Hebe's POV...
Vanessa!Vanessa!Poor you...at last,i will make u suffer!!U must feel what my twin and i feel!HAHAHAHA...!!

=======================================================================
Yan's family house..........

Gui Gui go to the party....and wearing(http://media.photobucket.com/image/gui%20gui/alice_mei/gui%20gui/normal_ee1ca7b1bc82115b08230200.jpg?o=112)

Arron's POV...
Oh my GOD!She's so pretty....

Gui Gui:Hi all!
Guests:Hi!Happy birthday!
Gui Gui:Thank you...

Gui Gui's POV...
Although I'm not the real Vanessa,but i still very happy!

The party started..

Ladies and gentleman,thanks for coming to our party..Thanks very much!Very appreciate it...i hope if there are another party,you all will come like now....

Arron:Happy birthday,Vanessa!
Gui Gui:Thanks...
Arron:*kiss Gui Gui's cheek again!!!*

Vanessa suddenly come...

Vanessa:STOP IT ARRON!!

all guests shocked...

Vanessa:she is the impostor....please believe me...
Gui Gui:No she's the impostor...

Mrs.Yan:Err...sorry to all of my guests...we're sorry....this is family bussiness...i hope you all can go...

all guests go.....except for Hebe...

Mrs.Yan:Why you stay here?Go now!Go!

Danson's lover,Genie has come....

Genie:Why they're all gone?
Guard:Mrs.Yan having a family bussiness...so she asked all of her guests go...so if you don't care,please go from here...
Genie:But i....
Guard:Sorry miss...you r not allow to see anybody...sorry...

Genie go...

========================================================================
Yan's family..

Vanessa:Arron!I'm Vanessa....why u can't remember..

Gui Gui just remain silent..she can't say anything...

Arron:I know you're the real Vanessa!!*looking at Vanessa*
Vanessa:So if you know that i'm Vanessa,why you not allow me to stay at your house?
Gui Gui:Arron,u have know from the first time i here??
Arron:yes...
Gui Gui:But how??
Arron:First i realize that you're changed a lot...so i asked a people to investigate your background...A few days,that person told me that you're Gui Gui...not Vanessa...Vanessa has go to America....i feel so heartbroken....but i already have you,i'm happy...
Vanessa:But Arron..i never do that to you..
Arron:LIAR!!!I never believe you!Why don't just you go to your lovely PRINCE!!!!*said angrily*Let's go,Gui Gui..
Vanessa:But i....

Then,Arron slapped her...

Arron:What do you want to say,huh???I don't want to hear what you said...I know wat u gonna ask me....you will ask i choose who,right?For your answer,VANESSA TIAN,I'm choosing GUI GUI!!Let's go...

Vanessa's POV...
Gui Gui!Don't you think u have win!I will take Arron from you!!

Vanessa:Let's go mum!
Nancy:OK!

=======================================================================
In Mike's house...

Mike:How was that?R u done with ur work??
Hebe:There r two Vanessa..i don't know who the real Vanessa.....confused now ok?
Mike:I understand you,Hebe!U go to sleep first..i know you're tired...
Hebe:Good if u know..BYE~

Rainie suddenly comes to Mike..

Rainie:MIKE!Why r u so closed with HEBE TIAN!!
Mike:She's my friend....and i have to respect her...
Rainie:But u never close to me like what u do to Hebe!
Mike:Whatever!I'm sleepy..so BYE~

Sorry if this chapter is so long or short....sorry so much!i'll update it later...So,Da~~See u in next chapter...no silent readers please...please comment for my fanfic...more comment,more faster i will update this fanfic.