Chapter 22

~The Impostor 1~

 

Arron and Gui Gui..marry?

>PREVIOUS ON THE IMPOSTOR...<

At the hospital..

Gui Gui:Hi Hebe!How are you today..?
Hebe:Fine..thanks,Gui Gui!!
Gui Gui:Here...i brought you some fruits..it's good for your health..
Hebe:Thanks again,Gui Gui.....
Gui Gui:Welcome....
Mike:Eh Hebe......Doctor said to me that you can go back today...
Hebe:Oh really?that's good..i'm wanting to go home!!!at last...
Gui Gui:Stay at Arron's house......k?and you can stay with me too!
Hebe:Ok but i have to get my things at Mike's house,ok?
Gui Gui:Anything's ok for you,Hebe!!
Hebe:*smile*

===============================================================================================================================
Chapter 22:Arron and Gui Gui..marry?

DanGen's side..

DingDong DingDong~

Danson:Comin'!Oh hi Gen..what do you want..?
Genie:Dan,i'm scared now!what should i do now?i don't want sis Alexa to kill me or do anything bad to me...
Danson:Errm...how about you call her first?maybe she can forgive you..
Genie:Ok i'll try now..

RingRing~(Alexa's handphone)

Phone Conversations..
Girl:Hello..?
Genie:Hello,sis Alexa...i'm Genie...
Alexa:What do you want huh?!!!
Genie:Sis Alexa,i'm sorry...i know that i'm the person who made Hannah kill herself..
Alexa:Yeah you are!I never forgive you....you must repay me back!i don't care whatever it is..*hung up*
Genie:Hello??Hello?Oh My GOD!She's turn off the handphone,Dan..
Danson:What should we do now?
Genie:How should i know now...*cried*

we go to Alexa's side now..
===============================================================================================================================
Alexa's mansion!!!

Alexa's friend:Hey Alexa...aren't you feel guilty because threaten them two?
Alexa:Me?Guilty...?Oh my God!Jeniffer,in my vocabulary,there are no words such as 'guilty' ok!
Jeniffer:Alexa...i pity them two...what will happen if they report it to the police?
Alexa:What should i care?i don't care at all...but,i'll make sure that they never happy forever ok!i want go to the toilet....for a while...stay there..
Jeniffer:Ok..

After Alexa stood up...she saw a letter...

Jeniffer's POV..
What's that?Is it letter..?i must read it now!
End of POV..

Then she wants to open the envolope...before that,she reads the word at the envelope...

Jeniffer:To:Danson,From:Hannah....HUH???!?!But Alexa's gives Danson a letter which Hannah give her...but there's other letter too...maybe this is the real letter.....i have to tell Danson about this...

So Jeniffer asks her driver to bring her to Yan's family house...After she go.....,,,,..

Alexa:Eh?Where did she go?Never mind...

Alexa quickly go in front of her house..and closed the door...

=============================================================================================================================
DanGen's side...

RingringRing~(Danson's handphone)

Phone call...
Danson:Hello?
Jeniffer:Hello Danson..i have something to tell you...this is really important...
Danson:who are you?
Jeniffer:I'm Jeniffer,Alexa's friend....meet me in front of your house..i'm waiting..Bye!*hung up*

End call..

Danson:Gen,i have to go in front of my house...someone wants to see me...stay here ok!
Genie:K!

Then,Danson go out..

Danson:Yes,sis Jen?What's the important thing that you want to tell me?
Jeniffer:Here...take this letter and read it now..
Danson:Ok..

So he reads it..

"Dear Danson,
I'm Hannah..i just wanna say to you,if you read this letter,maybe i already gone in this world..i kill myself...nobody wants to love me....i really love you..but because you already loved Genie,then i'll release you,Dan!I'm not jealous though...i hope you will happy and marry with Genie!Please marry Genie!i'm begging you...that's my last wish....i think i'll happy in the heaven if you marry her..

From,
Hannah"

Danson:So the letter that sis Alexa gave to me last time is fake?
Jeniffer:Yes i think so..this is the real letter that Hannah give to you....by the way,i have to go now!Bye..
Danson:Bye...anyway,thanks!

So Jeniffer go...

Genie:Why God!Why?please forgive me if i'm the person who made Hannah kill herself...
Danson:Gen!
Genie:*wipes her tear*Yes?
Danson:Actually Hannah didn't hate us...
Genie:How did you know?
Danson:sis Alexa's friend told me in front of my house...
Genie:So that's why you go in front?
Danson:Yes?Here's the letter...read it if you don't believe me!
Genie:Ok!

so she reads it..

"Dear Danson,
I'm Hannah..i just wanna say to you,if you read this letter,maybe i already gone in this world..i kill myself...nobody wants to love me....i really love you..but because you already loved Genie,then i'll release you,Dan!I'm not jealous though...i hope you will happy and marry with Genie!Please marry Genie!i'm begging you...that's my last wish....i think i'll happy in the heaven if you marry her..

From,
Hannah"

Genie:But i...why?why we must marry?
Danson:Well..as in the letter..that's her last wish....what's your opinion?
Genie:I don't know..i'll think it first..
Danson:Ok!*hug Genie*

=============================================================================================================================
At the hospital..

Gui Gui:Hebe,i'm so happy that you could go home...
Hebe:Me too...but i have to go to Mike's house...to take my things...then,i will go to your house ok?
Gui Gui:Ok!Mike,you will be my brother-in-law soon!
M&H(Mike and Hebe):SHHHH!!
Gui Gui:Why you two said at the same time?
M&H:No we didnt!
Gui Gui:There you said at the same time again!
Hebe:OKOK!*look at Gui Gui's ring finger*Eh,who's ring that you are wearing on,Gui Gui?
Gui Gu:Well..it's mine....Arron propo...*got cut*
Arron:*covers Gui Gui's mouth*oh nothing,Hebe!nothing...just i give her as the sign that i thanked her..
Gui Gui:*removes Arron's hand from *Yeah..it is...
Hebe:Wait i heard the word propo..what is it?
Gui Gui:Nothing...
Hebe:Erm....or is it....that.....Arron proposed to marry you!
Gui Gui:No he didn't!
Arron:Yes i am propose to marry her!
Gui Gui:*suprised*
Hebe:*suprised*what?when is the happy day?
Gui Gui:There's no happy day!
Hebe:Tell me the truth..we have promised that no secrets among us...
Gui Gui:Uhh...okok!He proposed to marry me...and we don't know when we can marry...
Hebe:Yeah i knew it...well,my sister gonna marry!!
Gui Gui:.....Eh what about you,Heb?
Hebe:What about me what?
Gui Gui:Yeah about you...when you're gonna marry with Mi..*got cut*
Hebe:*covers Gui Gui's mouth*SHH!!Shut up!We're not gonna get marry ok!
Gui Gui:*removes Hebe's hand from his mouth*OKOK!later,they will know though!
Mike:Know what,Gui Gui?
Gui Gui:Know about...about....

Hebe stared her...with a angry face....Gui Gui scared..

Gui Gui:Erm....you will know that she likes to read novels...yeah that is!
Mike:I think thats not a secret..
Gui Gui:Of course....oh btw,we're going home..so see you at my house ok!
Mike and Hebe:K!!

So they going home...while they're on the way to go home......

==========================================================================================================================
Yan's family house..

Katherine:Grandmother!
Mrs.Yan:Yes?
Katherine:When will Mummy Gui Gui marry with Daddy?Daddy already proposed Mummy Gui Gui...
Mrs.Yan:How did you know?
Katherine:Daddy proposed Mummy Gui Gui in front of me and Patrick....
Mrs.Yan:Erm..i'm not sure when will they marry...that's up to them when...but i choose they marry this Wednesday...
Katherine:Why not tomorrow(Tuesday)!
Mrs.Yan:Katherine,it's not easy to make a wedding plan....it's so dificult...many things to manage ...
Katherine:OK!
Mrs.Yan:Eh they're back..i will ask them...

Dingdong!~

Mrs.Yan:Comin'!Oh Hi Arron!Gui Gui!
Arron:Hi,mum!Why you're so happy?
Mrs.Yan:Sit down first!!*push Arron and Gui Gui to the sofa*
Gui Gui:Mum?What is it?
Mrs.Yan:Well...Katherine said that Arron proposed you.....is that right,Gui Gui?
Gui Gui:Ermm...Yes?
Mrs.Yan:That's so good!i thought i want you...*got cut*

Dingdong~

Gui Gui:Someone's coming!i will open the door...

So she opens the door...

Gui Gui:Hebe!!Come in!

So Hebe comes in...

Gui Gui:Let me introduce you..Hebe,this is Mrs.Yan....Mrs.Yan,this is Hebe....
Hebe:Nice to meet you,Mrs.Yan..*shake hand*
Mrs.Yan:Nice to meet you!Eh,you are Gui Gui's twin right?
Hebe:Yes i am...
Mrs.Yan:Oh are you wants to live here?
Hebe:yes...with my Twin!
Mrs.Yan:OK!Gui Gui...what's our topic last time...?
Gui Gui:you want me to.....that i don't know..
Mrs.Yan:Yes i remember now...hebe,sit down first..

Hebe sat..

Mrs.Yan:Well Gui Gui,i thought i want you and Arron marry this Wednesday.....agree?
A&GG(Arron and Gui Gui):WHAT!!!
Mrs.Yan:Katherine and Patrick wants you two to get marry fast!
Hebe:Gui Gui,just accept it...
Gui Gui:Erm...if it's like that,i agree..
Arron:Me too!!

Hebe's POV..
At last they're gonna marry....i can't wait anymore......i'm so happy!!!
End of POV...

Mrs.Yan:This evening,i will go to the wedding's cloth shop.....for your wedding!you two must follow me..
A&GG:OK!
Hebe:Can i follow you all?
Mrs.Yan:Of course Hebe...why not??
Hebe:OK!

At the evening...(in the wedding's cloth shop)

Mrs.Yan:Hello!
Mr.Hong:Hello...anything i can help?
Mrs.Yan:Yes,i want to buy wedding's cloth for my son,Arron...and my future daughter-in-law...
Mr.Hong:Ok...where are they?
Mrs.Yan:beside me...
Mr.Hong:Oh sorry Mr.Arron..i didn't realise you....and you're his future wife?*pointin' at Gui Gui*
Gui Gui:Yes i am...*smile*
Mr.Hong:OK!i am gonna to take your size for your cloth....and then,you can choose which pattern of gown do you like...
Gui Gui:Ok..

So Mr.Hong take their size.....after 8 minutes..

Mr.Hong:Ok!Done!
Arron:That fast,huh?
Mr.Hong:Not too fast...
Arron:Of course you're fast..you're an expert man in taking people's size right,...
Mr.Hong:Don't need to praise me that much...now you're gonna to choose which pattern of clothes do you like....well,that's for woman of course...
Arron:Yeh i know la...for what i choose!I just wearing a simple cloth...not like womans ok?
Gui Gui:Ehem ehem....seems someone saying about me huh?
Arron:No i didn't..
Gui Gui:Yes you do..
Arron:No i don't..uhh,,,
Gui Gui:*sticks out her tongue*

Mr.Hong:Here's the photo album....look at it..
Gui Gui:Ok!

Then she thinks...and she choose...

Gui Gui:I choose..this*pointin at what she choose*
Mr.Hong:Are you sure want this gown?
Gui Gui:Yep...
Mr.Hong:Is there anything you want?
Gui Gui:No..
Mr.Hong:If it's like that,follow me to the cashier...

Then,they all follow..

Mr.Hong:Cashier,please calculate it all..here's the resit...
Cashier:OK!All is ***.**.....
Mrs.Yan:Here's the money....
Cashier:Thanks!

so they went home...

================================================================================================================================
Vanessa's mansion!!

Vanessa:Hey Prince!
Prince:What?
Vanessa:What's your plan after this?
Prince:I don't know...ok?OK!?!!!?i'm having a headache now ....don't disturb..
Vanessa:...

================================================================================================================================
Sorry if this chapter is too short for you all!i'm out of idea now...give me ideas now,readers!!I hope no silent readers please.......please comment this fanfic now ok!I'm begging you....to see what happpens?check it out on...the next chaptie!!~~~

Bye....

Love,
HidayahF