Epilogue: You

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years, it all happened 5 years ago. A lot of things changed now. Kpop is not as crazy, controlling, scary, obsessive, and suffocating as it was before.

BTS is now a well known artists, enjoying their fame and success internationally and domestically. Twice? Well Twice is good too. Being today's leading girl group they are adored and loved by people in Korea of all ages. Given what they have today, they can say that they can't ask for more, that all the decisions they made was right and just.

----

A very rare thing happened for Jungkook today. For the whole day he have no schedule or whatsoever he can just be lazy, sleep or rest all day. Well, he deserved it, after all all BTS did the whole year are world tours, fan meets, etc. They've always been so busy that doing nothing is kind of an uncomfortable thing to do. Being restless at home, he decided to take a stroll.

----

Jungkook is walking on the busy streets of Gangnam when suddenly he bumped into a student, she fell on her but she was quick to stand up. She quickly gathered all her things that fell on the floor. Among her stuff one thing caught Jungkook's attention the most. It's a cut out/standee of a male idol or something.

"She was like this when I first saw her too." He can't help but giggle as memories come to him. Unlike before, he didn't say anything to stop the student. Instead, he just watch her as she run away from him with the standee in her arms.

He continue to walk forward but he can't help but look back to check on the student. While looking back, he felt something crash into him.

"Is it bumping into someone parade day? Why do I bump into people so much?!" he thought to himself, feeling kinda annoyed. However, he still crouched to help the lady he bumped into to pick all of her things that were scattered on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. I was looking elsewhere. I shouldn't have." He apologized, not looking at the lady and continuing to help her pick up her things. Looking at the ground, he noticed that the lady stopped moving. She froze maybe.

"I-It's fine." she stuttered. Her voice caught his attention. It sounds insanely familiar. He too stopped moving and finally took a look at the lady. He was stunned to see who it is in front of him.

"D-Dahyun?" he stammered.

"Why are you like that? Am I a ghost or something?" she joked. "It's been a while Jungkook sunbaenim." she smiled.

'What's with this awkwardness and formality?' Jungkook thought. 'Jungkook sunbaenim?!' he screamed internally.

"It sure has been a while." He answered after regaining his composure. "Oh, here." he handed her her things.

"Thanks."

"Soooo do you want to grab a bite or have a coffee?" he offered.

"Is that really okay?" she asked, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter