Shy shy shy

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you." Jungkook said without expecting anything. He did not say it just to hear her say it back. Instead he just said the 3 words he's been dying to tell her. 

Dahyun shivered when she heard Jungkook said I love you to her for the first time. She can feel her insides going crazy and she can feel her heart about to burst out of her chest. "I love you too." she blurted out. She's not really an I love you-y type of person, she used to think that people uses that word as a password to get everything they wish for. But funny thing about the response to the word I love you is even before you think about with your head it turns out your heart already knows. 

Dahyun can't forget how he looked at that moment. The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkles. The way his teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow his happiness gives. She suddenly felt the need to get out of there because God knows what will happen if she stay there. She will burn to ashes, first out of embarassment, second out of shyness, lastly out of awkwardness.

Jungkook was dumbfounded when he saw Dahyun slam the door, running for her dear life after locking eyes with him. She must be embarrassed he thought. He covered his face with a blanket to hide his blushing face but his giggles can still be heard. He finds everything she do cute. He just adored that small Dubu so much.

----

Dahyun woke up to an article about Jungkook, the reason why she can't sleep last night. Damn him and the things he's making her feel.

It is stated in the article that he was misdiagnosed and he is fine now. He will also be joining BTS promotion for Fire.  

"Thank you for taking care of me last night. I'm okay now. You don't need to worry anymore. I think I got better because of you. You are my medicine. ❤️ " 

Dahyun smiled upon reading his message early in the morning. Though she's still a little suspicious about his "misdiagnosed" flu and if he's really better now. She's hesistant to reply to him because she's still shy about the whole thing that happened last night. She doesn't mean to avoid him but yeah she is avoiding him. But she knows she can't do that for a long time since they're going to see each other a lot in Music shows. Good thing there's no recording today, means she can hide for another day. 

As for Jungkook, BTS has a schedule that night. They have a fansigning event. In that event he's been asked to do this catchphrase fever shy shy shy, started by twice. He's not really someone who'd do aegyo but he still did it for their fans. He balled his fist, put it close to his face and moved it like a cat. "chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy" he said in the cutest way possible. 

----

The day Dahyun's fearing finally come. They're at Mcountdown for their performance. She and the members were walking in the hallway when they heard a bunch of fans screaming. "Here we go." She thought. She can feel the presence of BTS behind her. 

"Yah Kim Dahyun!" Jungkook shouted. Dahyun didn't dare to look back, instead she sprint leaving the members and Jungkook dumbfounded. 

"Does she really think I can't catch her at that rate?" Jungkook giggled. He just let her slide and waited for the next moment they bump into each other.  

----

Jungkook and the members just finished their rehearsal stage when he saw Dahyun roaming around, eyes on her phone. He decided to surprise her by standing on her way making Dahyun bump into him.

"Sorry sorry sorry" Dahyun said bowing multiple times before lifting her head to see the person she bumped into. Her eyes widened when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter