Some

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend" Soyou & Junggigo- Some 

 

Jungkook tossed and turned for over a hundred times now. "What the hell does that mean?" he sat on the edge of his bed as he recall what Dahyun said earlier.

~~

While Jihyo and Jeongyeon was busy explaining the real reason why Jin and Nayeon broke up, Jungkook noticed Dahyun's short skirt, crop top and how she was shaking. "she's probably cold." he thought to himself. As an aid he reached for his blanket and wrapped her with it. That move quickly caught the other members' attention, giving them a teasing look. "Seriously, what's with the two of you? Are you dating?" Namjoon spilled. "Right, Dahyun never talk to us about it, but are you guys-uhm-you know-uhm-an item?" Jihyo added. He can see Dahyun panicking and he just can't understad why. "No no no no no we're not dating! what are you guys thinking? that's absurd." She said shaking her hands, strongly denying. "5 no's? , that hurts." Jungkook thought. "Then what do you call this? that? those? the two of you?" Jeongyeon questioned, pointing at them. "Us?" Dahyun asked dumbfoundedly. She looked at Jungkook, asking for assistance but he's not helping at all. Maybe he's also curious of what she'll say. Damn. "We're just friends." she said. 

~~

That echoed to eternity "We're just friends." "We're just friends." "We're just friends." "We're just friends." "We're just friends." It's playing on replay in his head. "Am I friendzoned?" he plopped on his bed. "Just friends huh?" he repeated. He rolled on his bed for a good while until he heard his phone beep. "Is my BFF texting?" He said in a sarcastic note. He groaned and reach for his phone at the study table. He was disappointed to see that it was not Dahyun who texted him. It's Jin. "Maknae, I will be out for awhile. If they ask where I am just cover up for me. Okay?" 

"Okay hyung, but where are you going?" He just remembered that Jin and Nayeon was not there when the others' are interrogating them. Atleast Jin didn't see how he was denied and friendzoned. 

"Just need to get some air." 

"Oh, okay hyung. Take care." 

Jungkook was really curious but he doesn't have the guts to ask about what happened to him earlier. Jin was so different when he came back to their waiting room. The anger in his eyes was replaced with guilt and shame. 

"Oppa!" Dahyun's message. "Oh my BFF's finally here." he thought. 

"What?" 

"Nothing. Is there something wrong? You seemed a little off earlier." 

"Me? when?"

"When they asked us silly questions. I'm really sorry about that. My members can be so nosy sometimes."

"That's not what you should be sorry for." He muttered. "No it's fine. Thank you for being such a good FRIEND helping me out of the awkward situation." he typed, intentionally making the word "friend" stand out. 

"What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing, Goodnight my friend long day tomorrow. :)" he sent, ending the conversation.

----

"Did I do something wrong? God, this guy is so confusing!" She sighed.

"Nothing, Goodnight my friend long day tomorrow. :)"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter