Black

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dahyun asked as soon as she stepped out of the door. 

"Well it's nice to see you too." Jungkook answered sarcastically.

"Ah yeah that but seriously why are you here? Wait don't answer yet. first gimme." she extended her arms. Jungkook thought that Dahyun is asking for a hug so he gave her one. 

"Why are you hugging me?" Dahyun asked confused.

"You said gimme. Aren't you asking for a hug?" Jungkook let go of her, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm talking about the chocolates. Babo" Dahyun teased.

He gave her the chocolates but he's avoiding her gaze. "Aren't you mad?" They are sitting at the steps. 

"hmm why will I be?" She asked while munching on the chocolates he gave to her. She's eating like a kid the side of is full of melted chocolates. It's been months since she ate chocolate because they need to diet that's why she's eating as fast and as many as she could.

"Because I made you wait earlier." Jungkook responded.

"I told you I didn't go because I overslept." She lied.

"Liar. I already know so just tell me." He turned his head so that he can look at her. 

"Know what?" She put the chocolate down and turned to him.

"That you went there and you waited for me for two hours." He said in a serious tone. 

"How did you know?" Her eyes enlarged. 

"A fan saw you there you even took a selca with her." He fish for his phone in his pocket to show her the post that the fan made.

"Heol! I told her not to post it though because I'm not wearing any make up. What will people say? what if my manager find out? Ughh I'm so dead dead dead!" She whined. 

"Don't worry you look nice. You're still pretty." Jungkook assured her.

"pretty my ." Dahyun gave him a death glare. 

"You're not wearing any make up right now too and on top of that you have chocolate all over your face but you're still pretty." He leaned in and wiped the melted chocolates using a napkin. Dahyun flinched but she then stayed still to let him wipe her face. She is totally engrossed watching him inches away from her focusing on cleaning the chocolates around . 

She can feel her heart beating rapidly fast. "Are you planning on giving me a heart attack?" She blurted out.

Jungkook then pulled away as he is finished wiping her face. "What are you talking about?" 

"No! nothing" She turned away.

"Dung dung dung dung! Is that your heart beating Dahyun~ssi?" Jungkook teased.

"No! Shut up! I hate you." She said in a super defensive note. 

"Seeing you like this I assume you're not mad at me." He said. 

"I've been telling you earlier I'm not mad but you do owe me V oppa's baby picture." She answered. 

"Yes I know. But our deal is still on, you're still going to play for me." Jungkook said before standing up.

"Okay just text me when and where." She stood up too. 

"I will. I'm going." J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter