Better

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong with me? Look at me I look like a hot mess." Dahyun complained while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

"What do you mean by hot mess?" he asked. "You're not hot you're just a mess. You're an ugly mess" He said trying to make her laugh which he succeed in doing. 

"Ughh! thank you soo much for being here." She said on the verge of tears. "Even if you're annoying as hell." she joked.

"Hey! You never change Kim Dahyun." 

"So are you Lee Jooheon."

Dahyun and Jooheon met 7 years ago when Dahyun joined the dance ministry in their church. They immediately got close thru dancing and they shared the same dream which is to stand up and dance on stage. They're happy that they both made it and debut. They treat each other like siblings and she is a precious little sister for him. He taught her lots of stuff and tell her secrets. He knows everything about her and likewise. They've been each other's shoulder to lean on through hard times, they witnessed each other's success and failure. Maybe that's why they have this special connection. Though they've kind of drift apart the moment they are preparing to debut, They still have a special space in each other's heart.

"But seriously why are you here? How did you even know-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence as Jooheon interrupted her. 

"shhh shhh" he shush her. "I told you earlier. Though you said "no it's no biggie" I know it is. You see I know you Kim Dahyun, I know every little thing about you and know what makes you you. Trust me, I watched you grow up and I particularly raise you. I know you better than you know yourself my child." he said half joking but mostly serious. 

"So cocky." she put her tongue out to . 

"Come here and let me fix you you crying mess." he said patting the seat next to him. He tucked her hair behind her ears. "Look at you. Most girls looks lovely and cute when they cry. How come you're so ugly?" he joked, earning him a punch in the arm. 

"Because I'm not like most girls." she clarified. "And you don't have to say that I'm ugly every single second. I already know you don't have to remind me." she said, making Jooheon laugh.

"But I'm really surprised that you called me." He opened the topic up.

"Really? Why is that?" she asked. She's feeling a lot better than before. Thanks to him. 

"Us not having the time to talk anymore is a given. Besides since you got yourself a "boyfriend" I figured you'll be with him and he'll be by your side all the time." he said emphasizing the boyfriend part and saying it in a teasing manner. 

"What boyfriend? Me? I have a boyfriend? The hell are you talking about?!" 

"Uhm Jungkook sunbaenim." he retorted sarcastically. 

"For the record he's not my boyfriend and where the hell did you get that and how the heck did you know that oppa and I are kinda close?" she bombarded him with questions. 

"oohhh you call him oppa too? that's sweet." he teased. "and excuse you, everyone knows that you and Jungkook sunbaenim has a thing." 

"We don't have a thing and stop mentioning that name to me. I hate it." she rolled her eyes and covered her ears. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" he dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter