Sick

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice just finished recording for music shows, they are in the car taking a quick rest on the way to their last schedule of the day. They are going to perform in an opening festival in a university. One peculiar thing is that Dahyun can't get a hold of Jungkook since yesterday. Each time she reached out there was no reply. 

"Unnie! Have you seen this?" Chaeyoung gasped, handing Dahyun her phone. 

"Why are you so shocked? Jeez" she took chaeyoung's phone to read the article. 

"What the hell! He's sick and he didn't tell me?!" She returned Chaeyoung's phone and she get her bag to fish for her own phone. She dialed Jungkook's no. in a heartbeat but as expected he didn't answer. She dialed his no. again but again she was delivered to a voice mail. "Damn it!" worried is written all over her face. 

"He might be resting, just call again later. Besides we're almost here." Jihyo calmed her down. 

"Hey, why are you calling? Did something happen?" Dahyun received Jungkook's message when she was about to put her phone inside her bag. 

"No, nothing happened. I just wanted to check up on you. I heard you caught a flu. Why didn't you tell me? In what hospital are you in right now?" she bombarded him with questions. 

"How did you know about my flu?" he asked as if that was important.

"It's all over the internet now. Answer my other questions first."

"I didn't go to the hospital I just stayed here at the dorm. I don't like the aura there so I requested if I can just rest here. I didn't tell you because you will be like that." He explained.

"Like what exactly?" she is typing as fast as she can. 

"Worried. Don't worry I'm fine." he assured her. "Where are you by the way?"

"We're on the way to an opening university festival or something. Are you with someone right now, like a nurse or someone who can take care of you?"

"Nope, I'm alone."

"Where's your hyungs?"

"They are in a fansigning event and pre recording in the music shows besides I don't need people to take care of me I'm not a baby." he argued. 

"Okay. I need to go now. Rest well, drinks lots of water and take your meds on time okay?" she reminded before getting off the car. 

----

She seemed distracted the whole time. She kept on getting the choreography wrong. Her thoughts is voluntarily going to him, she's worried like crazy. 

On the way home all of the members are sleeping but Dahyun. She's just scrolling in her feed, listening to music, watching random videos and playing games to get Jungkook off her mind but it's not working. She decided not to call him again as she's sure he is resting and she don't want to disturb him. When they arrived in their dorm's parking the other members hastily get off the car and walked to the elevator. 

"What are you still doing here? Out!" Twice's manager commanded Dahyun to get out of the car. 

"Oppa can we please go visit my friend first?" She pleaded. 

Though she's extremely tired, she knows that she will not be in peace until she make sure that he is okay. Hell, she didn't even had the chance to change her clothes because she's in a hurry. She's still wearing her blue and white cheerleader uniform. 

----

"Oppa!" She called Jungkook. 

"Hey" His voice is hoarse.

"Open the door." she instructed.

Jungkook who was sleeping that time, sprung up from bed. "Don't tell me you're here? Are you playing some games with me?" he can't believe it. "If you're really here ring the door bell." Dahyun push the buzzer which made the door bell ring. 

"You're really here." he gasped. "Wait there okay, I'll open the door in a minute." Actually Jungkook is not wearing a top that time. He quicly got dressed and opened the door for her. 

"What took you so long?" she asked the moment Jungkook opened the door. "ohhh I'm inside BTS's dorm." her eyes wander all over the house. "For a guys' house this house is really clean." She thought. 

"How are you feeling? Are you okay now?" She asked Jungkook whose sight never leave her.

"Are you really here?" He asked, he is dumbfounded.

Dahyun placed her palm on his forehead. "You're burning. Why don't you go back to your room and rest while I make you something to eat." She pushed him inside his room and tucked him in bed. She's not really a good cook but porridge she can make. After she finished cooking she get inside Jungkook's room to feed him. 

"How can you be alone when you're sick?" she whispered looking at Jungkook who was sound asleep. "Wake up, I made you some porridege." she tapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly to wake him up. 

"I don't want to eat. My thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter