Birthday

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" Dahyun woke up to Nayeon's voice and saw her members surrounding her bed with a party hat on their heads. 

"Oh yeah it's my birthday." she remembered.

She stepped out of her room and the members' closely following her behind. The kitchen welcomed her with bunch of foods on the table, typical breakfast menu with cake and a seaweed soup for the birthday girl. They lit the candles and gathered around the table to sing the happy birthday song to her. When the song finished she clasped her hands together, closed her eyes, made a wish, and blew the candles. They all clapped after, gave her their presents and ate. By the time they finish their breakfast they rush to get prepared because they have schedules afterwards.

When they arrive in their schedule's location. Dahyun was surprised with a food cart gifted by the fans. The fans also lined up and sang happy birthday to her and gave her presents like cakes, stuff dolls, hats and more. She was so moved by the event the fans organized and she thinks that even if she had thanked them for over a hundred times now it's still wasn't enough. 

----

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She called Jungkook. 

"I just woke up." He said in his morning voice. "Why do you sound so perky? What's so special?" 

Dahyun blood boiled. "What's so special? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL?!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YOU IDIOT!!" She's screaming internally.

"No, nothing. You seemed so busy and tired today. I'm hunging up. TCH!" she hissed.

"Well that's annoying I know his birthday I even know his zodiac sign. September 1, 1997, Virgo, yet he has no idea when my birthday is? that's unfair." she frowned. "Happy birthday, Dahyun~ah!" she mocked. "Forget him. Lots of people is greeting me so why should I think of him? Who does he think he is?" she stood up and raised her voice, startling the people in the room.

"What's her problem? Who is she talking to?" the members whispered to themselves. "Dahyun~ah, Dahyun sweety, Dahyun honey. Calm down." Jihyo put her hands on Dahyun's shoulder slightly pushing her down making her sit down again. "It's your birthday, you shouldn't be like that. Block negativity and just think of happy thoughts okay?" Jeongyeon added.

"Okay okay. I'm chill, I'm chill" Dahyun said after taking long breaths. 

----

"No, nothing. You seemed so busy and tired today. I'm hanging up. TCH!" Jungkook burst out laughing after she hung up. "What a good actor I am." Jungkook said, satisfied with his acting.

"Do you really think I don't know that today is your birthday, Kim Dahyun?" He thought and laughed to himself, shocking Jimin who was just sitting beside him.

"This kid is really weird." Jimin thought. "Why? Why are you laughing like a crazy person?" he questioned.

"Well, today is Dahyun's birthday and I acted like I don't know. I'm pretty sure she's piss right now. But I have a plan on surprising her later when we get back to Korea. Just wait Kim Dahyun. You just wait." He said and laughed louder than he did earlier.

"Wow that's cheesy." Jimin gave him a weird look.

"What?!" Jungkook twitched.

"Tell me more about it." Jimin placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm.

"Later I will go to wherever she is and I will bring a cake, bouquet, chocolates, balloons, and some souvenirs that I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter