Hold me tight

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wrote those messages though I know it can't reach you." he reached for his phone back. "I know that it won't change tha fact that I did something to hurt you but I want you to know that I never stop trying. " He can't lift his head and he just kept staring at the floor. 

Dahyun can't absorb all the thing that was happening to her, all the emotions that she is feeling. She is just standing there not knowing how to react. She can feel her legs weaken and before she know it she fell on the floor.

She could barely utter her words as tears stream down her face. "That's so selfish, did you know how much I suffered. I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to text you but I'm afraid that I might bother you and I'm afraid to know that you don't want to talk to me." Dahyun kept on blubbering. Half of the things she said is inaudible. 

Jungkook was shocked to see Dahyun that way but mostly he feels guilty knowing he's the reason of this emotional rollercoaster she is feeling. He stooped down to the floor where Dahyun is sitting and he hugged her gently, slightly her back for comfort. "It's okay I'm here now. I promise I won't hurt you ever again. I promise." He whispered to the weeping girl in his arms. 

When Dahyun felt his touch she can't help but cry more. She can't stop her tears from flowing. "It's okay I'm here now. I promise I won't hurt you ever again. I promise." Hearing those words Dahyun's tears stopped. It looks like she found comfort in his words. She can feel her heart beating like crazy. They stayed in that position for a while, Jungkook still her back.

"I miss you." Dahyun whispered in a faint voice. Jungkook immediately faced her. "Did I hear wrongly or you said you missed me?" He asked confused. 

Dahyun looked at him straight in the eyes and nod. 

"So we're okay now?" Jungkook is overjoyed 

"Why, do you want us to continue fighting?" Dahyun asked sarcastically. She finally smiled.

Jungkook unconsciously pulled Dahyun in for another hug, she was shock for a second but she returned it. "Babo! (stupid)" Dahyun said in between the hug. "Who?" Jungkook hummed. "You. Stupid oppa" Dahyun teased, knocking on his forehead. Jungkook laughed it off. He's happy they're finally okay now. 

"We have a song that would fit our little scene earlier." He said smiling 

"What scene and what song?" Dahyun asked confused.

"When you're crying while sitting down on the floor and when I hugged you." Jungkook's eagerly explaining.

"Ahhh that." Dahyun is slightly blushing "What song sing it to me." She commanded. 

"What? I don't want to I'm shy." Jungkook is shaking his head. 

"Come on! you have a good voice. Please please." Dahyun pleaded

Jungkook stayed quiet for a while confused if he's really going to sing or not.

"What's taking you so long? sing!" Dahyun whined. 

"Wait a minute." Jungkook started warming up his voice. 

Dahyun is watching him fondly. Smiling from time to time because of his cute actions. 

🎶 Hold me tight, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter