Wedding Party

My little spouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting and greeting every important person in the function he finally settles at the bar counter of the party hall “Thanks for attending the function Mr. Kyung” Sunggyu says.

“Oh drop the formalities Sunggyu” Taewon says swaying his left hand at Sunggyu “and you very well know that I wouldn't have missed it for the world, right?” he grins and takes a sip from his wine glass.

“Of course uncle” he smiles “Dad was tired so he left early. He told me to ask you to drop by his house, later this weekend.”

“That sly old man. I’m telling you Sunggyu, he left early so that he could spend more time with his wife. He was like this since high school.”

Sunggyu laughs in mirth. He knows that he is gonna pamper his husband alot as well, he takes after his father after all.

Speaking of his husband...

He looks at the entrance and then glances at his wristwatch, his husband should have been back by now. He wonders if his husband found his way back to the party hall. His attention is brought to the bar counter with snap of fingers.

“Oh, hi Si…”

“Soowin” the young lady corrects.

“Oh yes, Soowin-shi” he greets apologetically to the young lady standing beside Taewon.

Soowin shakes her head “You and your formalities. And did I let you know that you look more handsome than any other man over here?”

“Was that supposed to be a compliment? Well, thank you” he says wittily.

“Young lady, he is taken now. Go look for someone else to flirt with."

Soowin rolls her eyes at her father “I was just complimenting him appa.” She then looks at Sunggyu “I apologize for not making it to your wedding ceremony.”

“Ah, its totally ok” he says with an awkward smile. Of course he does not expect her to be present at the wedding. What girl would like to attend the wedding of her possible-husband?

“By the way, where is your husband? I heard from rumors that he looks more handsome than you.”

“Yes, that he does and I think you might know him. He’s gone to drop his mother to the exit door and should be returning soon” he says and wanders his eyes over the crowd.

“Gentlemen I see, I’d really like to meet him. You got me curi-“

“Oh, he's here” Sunggyu says looking past Taewon’s shoulder. Woohyun looked like a lost puppy among the crowd. Sunggyu grins amusedly as he watches Woohyun looking here and there for him. Just when he decides to get up and walk to him, Woohyun’s eyes fall on him. He jerks his head slightly- gesturing the other to come to him. Woohyun starts walking to him.

He frowns when he sees Woohyun getting stopped by a little girl. The little girl hands him a rose and a letter, then she runs away before Woohyun could stop her. Woohyun opens the letter and reads it while walking towards his direction.  When Woohyun was just a few steps away from him, he suddenly folds the piece of paper and stuffs it in his side pocket of his pants along with the rose.

Sunggyu notices the slight redness tainting Woohyun’s cheeks and wonders about the words written in the paper. Woohyun walks to him, standing in between his legs and hugs him, not noticing the two people standing beside Sunggyu “Hyung can we go home now?” he says against Sunggyu’s neck. He must be really tired by all of today’s activities.

“Sure. Is my baby Woo feeling tired?” Sunggyu whispers into his husband's ears as he encircles his hands around Woohyun’s waist. Woohyun retracts and nods at him with a puppy-like look that makes Sunggyu internally coo at his husband.

“Is that you Woohyun?” asks a confused Soowin.

On hearing a familiar voice Woohyun turns, with Sunggyu’s hand still secured around his waist. “S-Seongsaem-nim?” he blinks in surprise.

Sunggyu gets up from his seat “As I assumed, you both know each other, but let me introduce you guys from my point of the relations. Woohyun meet Soowin, my dad’s best-friend’s daughter and Soowin meet Woohyun, my husband.”

Soowin nods and Woohyun lowers his gaze in slight discomfort. Soowin’s fisted hand goes unnoticed by Sunggyu, but Woohyun notices it. 

“Great to meet you, Mr. Woohyun” says Soowin sarcastically. Taewon subtly nudges her in warning.

“S-same here” Woohyun says and then raises his head to meet Sunggyu’s gaze “Hyung can we please go home?” he pleads. Sunggyu kisses Woohyun’s forehead and gives him a nod.

“Right. You must leave Sunggyu, he has his classes tomorrow morning, or are you both going on a honeymoon or something?” Soowin asks in an extra sweet voice.

Sunggyu laughs “No, both of us are kind of busy. Also, I can’t let Woohyun miss his college since his final semester is just after 2 months.”

“Good decisi-“

Soowin gets interrupted by her father “Ah, well Sunggyu, I think we’ll be leaving now. It’s getting late, right Soowin?”

Soowin rolls her eyes at her father but nods with a sigh “See you later Sunggyu. Bye Woohyun” she bids both of them. They both take their leave.

Woohyun turns and rests his head against Sunggyu’s chest. “Hyun?” Sunggyu calls . Woohyun hums in reply. “What was in the letter which the little girl handed you?” he asks.

“I-I don’t think that it was meant fo-for me” he stutters.

“Are you sure? Can I have a look?” he asks tenderly.

Woohyun nods and fishes out the letter with the rose from his pocket and hands it to Sunggyu. He just hopes that his husband won’t get mad at him because of the letter.

Sunggyu opens the letter and reads it.

‘White is the color that suits you,

Lucky is the one, who got you.

He scrunches the paper in his hands and grits his teeth in anger. He takes 2 deep breaths “Let’s leave Hyun” he says calmly. He throws the paper along with rose on the floor.

Woohyun nods.

Sunggyu takes a step beside his husband and places his hands around his husband’s waist possessviely, hoping for the man whoever sent the letter to see it. Mine.

After getting out of the venue, Woohyun gets pinned to the nearest wall by his husband, making him gasp in surprise.

Placing one hand on the wall and the other on Woohyun’s waist Sunggyu crashes his lips with Woohyun. Woohyun gets taken aback for a second, but soon responds to the kiss with same passion. He encircles both his hands around Sunggyu’s neck and pulls him closer. He moans when his husband bites his lower lip sensually.  His breathing becomes erratic and his knees buckle. He clutches his hand around his husband’s neck for support.

Sunggyu slides his hand from Woohyun’s waist to his and squeezes it. He pushes Woohyun’s so that their lower half rub against each other. Woohyun breaks away from the kiss and rests his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder, panting heavily.

“Wanted to do this since so long” Sunggyu breathes hotly into Woohyun’s ears while lifting Woohyun’s left leg and entangling it with his right one. The new position giving him better access to grind his bulge on Woohyun’s. 

Woohyun leaves  a throaty moa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter