Small gestures means a lot

My little spouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu is on the brink of consciousness and is vaguely aware of his blanket being pulled away; he tries to snatch it back but gets whiny noises in return. He slowly opens his eyes and blinks them few times in order to adjust his vision to the brightness of the room. When he turns his head to the left, he finds his husband rolled away from him and sleeping inside a cocoon of blanket -the blanket which he just snatched away from him.

He looks at the table clock; it displays 7:46 am, which meant he has to be up in 15 minutes and get ready for work. He sighs and rubs his sleepy eyes as he gets up.

It is a cold, cloudy day and he just wants to stay inside and cuddle with his adorable husband all day long. Sadly he couldn't, he had few interviews to take and 3 meetings to attend.

Sunggyu turns his attention to his husband and kisses the other's temple "Morning baby" he whispers and gets a grunt in response. He chuckles at his sleepy husband and gets up to go to the washroom to get ready for the day.

When he comes back, he finds his husband lying on his back, with bedsheet pulled up to his nose and watching him with sleepy eyes.

"Why'd you get up Hyun?" Sunggyu asks as he walks to the wardrobe to take out his outfit for the day.

"Heard some noises" Woohyun replies in a raspy voice.

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, love" Sunggyu answers as he puts on his undergarments and pulls on his suit pants.

Woohyun shakes his head "It's okay" he says and then yawns in such a adorable way that Sunggyu can't help but smile at his cute husband "Hyung," Woohyun says with a pleading voice "can't you stay in for today?" 

Sunggyu slides the cream colored shirt through his hands and he buttons up the shirt as he walks to the king sized bed. He half bends and has his hands on either side of his husband's face to support his weight "You're killing me with your adorableness" he says and slots their lips together. The tangy taste of his husband's morning breath mixed with the taste of his husband immediately invades Sunggyu's taste bud and he can't help but deepen the kiss. Woohyun puts his hands around Sunggyu's neck and tugs the small hairs on his nape, making Sunggyu moan in pleasure.

When they pull apart, Woohyun chuckles in small pants "Is adorableness even a word Hyung?" 

Sunggyu nudges his nose with his husband's playfully "Your existence makes me create a whole new book of vocabulary" he says with a small shrug.

Woohyun shakes his head with a goofy grin "Do your employees know what a sap their boss is?"

Sunggyu mock glares "Are you doubting my employer-employee relationship right now Mr. Nam?" 

"Would I dare Hyung?" Woohyun asks in pretentious shock but the twitching of his lips fail him.

Sunggyu laughs "You at acting Hyun."

Woohyun pouts "You hurt my feelings Hyung."

Sunggyu kisses his husband's pouty lips "I wish I had time to make it up to you" he says with a smile.

"You could" Woohyun bites onto his lower lip and slides his hand from Sunggyu's nape to his chest -which was bare, courtesy to his half ed shirt- and he runs his fingertips across the elder's s. Sunggyu's breath hitches and he immediately holds Woohyun's naughty hand "Bad boy, are you trying to tempt me to stay?" he wishpers raggedly.

"Is it working?" Woohyun asks in a whisper as well, while he stares dazedly into his husband's eyes.

"Yes" Sunggyu says and is just about to dive back into making out with his husband when his cell phone rings. He presses his forehead against his husband's and sighs dramatically "There comes my PA's call to remind of today's important meeting."

Woohyun pulls his hand free from the elder's body and stretches out in the bed, making Sunggyu drop another kiss on his lips. Sunggyu stands up and walks to the table where his phone was still ringing, Woohyun gets down from the bed and follows behind his husband. As Sunggyu picks his mobile to type a message to his PA, Woohyun makes him turn around and starts buttoning his shirt.

Sunggyu smiles down at his husband and lets him button up his shirt while he types and checks other notifications on his mobile. 

The act feels very domestic and Woohyun can't supress his smile because he feels blessed to live such a happy married life. Sure, there are ups and downs but in the end, that's what makes your relationship even more strong, right?

"Hyung, what time is your lunch break?" he asks as he reaches the collar button and grins at his husband's raised eyebrow.

"1 pm, why?" 

Woohyun walks to the wadrobe to fetch a tie for his husband "Just asking" he says with a broad smile. He's planning to drop by his husband's office with his home-cooked meal today but he stupidly wants to keep it as a surprise from the other for now.

"I like seeing you in my baggy tee shirts" Sunggyu comments, as he takes in his husband's body outline visible through the white, baggy tee shirt which reached till his husband's mid thigh and making him look both y and cute.

 He blushes but he tries to schools his expression before turning around and walking to his husband to hand him the tie "I like wearing them."

Sunggyu keeps his mobile on the table and takes the tie from Woohyun's hand, all the while looking at his husband with curious eyes.

"What?" Woohyun bites into his lower lip to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter