SNU

My little spouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bodies slotted together underneath the thick duvet; they cuddle close.

Woohyun moans into the kiss when the elder's hand slides from Woohyun's hip to his knee and hikes it up higher. He whimpers when his husband's finger circles his puffy, abused rim.

A shudder runs across his body when the come in his makes a squelching sound from his husband’s fingers sliding in. Lips falling open, he pants hard against the other’s lips.

“You like being owned

Woohyun clutches the elder’s shoulder in reply and keens in need “More hyung please” he begs.

Two, then, three fingers slide inside him and play around his insides.

Woohyun's hand lowers from the elder's arm towards in need. He shifts himself closer to his husband and slowly guides the other’s member inside him. He stops to relish the feel of the other slowly filling his wet insides.

" Hyun" the elder squeezes his waist tight.

"Hyung," Woohyun moans into his husband’s ears and goes down on slowly until-

“- the class is adjourned”

The professor’s high-pitched voice brings back Woohyun from his day dreaming. His cheeks redden in embarrassment on realizing that his thoughts drifted to such imaginations right in broad daylight.

He has his uprising hormones and his hot husband to blame.

He covers his half- hard on with his side bag and makes his way to the washroom.

Gyuri went right after class to meet Chanyeol. She was planning to officially introduce him to the elder. Woohyun knows how that was going to go.

Gyuri requested him to put Sunggyu in good mood so that he is nicer to her boyfriend. Woohyun doesn’t know how he was supposed to do that but well.

Fixing his white tee shirt in the mirror, he exits the washroom and makes his way to the cafeteria where he asked the elder to meet him.

When Woohyun enters the cafeteria, he finds his husband sitting at a table sipping his cold drink and eyes glued to his mobile. The elder stood out from the crowd even though he was clad in a peony round neck t-shirt with black bomber jacket, ripped blue jeans and casual white boots. It was probably his aura that made him stood out.

He notices few girls and guys alike throwing glances at the elder’s direction but his husband was too engrossed on his phone to notice.

The wedding band shined on the other’s hand even from where Woohyun was standing and he felt proud to be the one who put it there. As he struts with a purpose in the elder’s direction, he remembers that their wedding anniversary was approaching close.

He manages to sneak up behind his husband “Hi hyung” he greets cheerfully but chokes on his spit when he notices the other’s mobile screen.

His husband turns to greet him in response and chuckles at Woohyun’s flustered expression “Hi baby.”

“More?” Woohyun asks with a gulp, referring to the lacey stockings his husband was browsing through.

As Woohyun is taking his seat in the chair beside him, the elder glances him up and down in a way that leaves Woohyun breathing harder for air. It was as if his mind conjured up images from the farewell night as well.

It was the night before Woohyun left for Seoul.

The night when the elder had been putty under his administrations after seeing him clad in nothing but the eld

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter