Acceptance Letter

My little spouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the third sunday afternoon of February; Sungjong, Woohyun and Gyuri were sitting in the living room with their acceptance/refusal letters from the university spread out in front of them. All of them had passed with good grades and sent applications to university at the same and collected the letters in order to open them together.

"I got into SNU, Yonsei and Konkuk" Gyuri says "You guys?"

"SNU and Konkuk" Sungjong replies.

"SNU, Yonsei and Sejong" Woohyun answers with a huge smile.

"SNU!" the three of them yell together in excitement.

Woohyun and Gyuri wanted to do major in business administration with minor in culinary while Sungjong wanted to do banking and finance. So, they applied to universities which had all the three degrees. 

They are excitedly chattering about the accomodation options when Sunggyu enters the living room talking on his mobile; he had to attend an early business meeting with an oversea company. Woohyun immediately brightens up looking at his husband and waves his SNU acceptance letter at his husband.

Sunggyu smiles back at him as he walks towards them. 

"Ya, we'll deal with it, don't worry" Sunggyu talks into the phone as he settles beside Woohyun and drops a kiss on his temple. He then nods a greeting at Sungjong and Gyuri who smile at him and continue their discussion.

Woohyun busies himself with loosening and removing Sunggyu's tie, then unbottoning his collar buttons as Sunggyu greets whoever is on the phone goodbye.

"Afternoon guys, from the grin on your faces it seems you got what you wanted" Sunggyu says putting his mobile in his pant pockets.

"Yup!" the three of them reply unitedly.

"We got into SNU hyung" Woohyun grins.

Sunggyu congratulates the three excited teenagers and tells them that this calls for celebration.

"Steak house at 10, the treat's on me" Sunggyu declares and the other three playfully clap loudly for him.

After chatting with them for few minutes, Sunggyu excuses himself to go and get changed.

He discards his suit on the master bed and goes into the washroom to take a hot shower. Today it was snowing heavily, it didn't make sense because the winter season wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter