Your mere existence

My little spouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTERS:

     

 

“Where are you Gyuri? I am at the passage, adjacent to the ground” he explains over the phone and looks around in a futile effort to find his sister.

The students give him abstruse looks and he thinks that he should have at least changed his outfit. A business suit in a college, now that was a bit incompatible, wasn’t it? 

“I'm already inside my classroom. Walk straight and climb up the stairs. My classroom is on the 2nd floor, room no. 56. Palli Oppa!”

“Fine, fine, gimme a minute, I’ll be there” he ends the call with a huff. He had an important meeting to attend at 3:30; if only he hurries, would he make it up in time. He glances at his wristwatch and groans “Its already 2 pm.” 

When he is about to raise his head up, a force thwacks him and the next thing he finds is that he is on the floor with a boy above him.No, he is not a ert. But what sane man won’t whimper, when his groin is pressed up against someone’s else and a pair of lips are against his neck?

The boy raises his head from the crook of Sunggyu’s neck and looks at him with wide eyes. Sunggyu looks at the boy’s face and feels like laughing, because the boy looks utterly scared -his shiny eyes wide, and his plum lips slightly parted.

Sunggyu smiles “Its ok. Now will you please move” he speaks uncomfortably because of the pressure on his groin. The boy hastens and gets up.
Sunggyu sighs in relieve and stands up as well. The boy bows several times “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I should have been careful. I’m really sorry”
Before Sunggyu could say that it was ok, the boy scurries past him. He shrugs and dusts himself, then, looks behind at the direction where the boy ran.

He finds the boy getting scolded by a woman which he assumes to be his mother. He smiles at the sight. The boy had his head hung low in an apologetic way and he looked very innocent and naïve. When the boy pouts in anger, Sunggyu finds it really cute; if only he had more time to observe that cute boy.

But he had to hurry, so he turns and walks away.

He reaches the 2nd floor and fishes out his phone to call his sister. At the first ring his sister picks up “Where are you?” he hears his sister’s low voice and he assumes that the meeting must have already started.

“What’s the room no. you said?” he asks instead.

“56!” After getting the required information he ends the call and speeds up his steps.

“I apologize for being late” he bows, standing at the doorstep of the classroom. All eyes fall on him. The lady standing at the podium leers at him “No problem. We just started anyway” she purrs.

Ignoring all the ogling looks, he walks to the bench where his sister was seated. He mouths a sorry to his sister and takes a seat beside her.

The meeting continues for the next 30 minutes. It was a counseling session for the student and parents regarding the various fields after high school for their child.

 After the meeting ends, Gyuri asks his brother to wait for a while outside the classroom until she returns. Sunggyu asks her to hurry up.

While waiting for his sister outside the classroom Sunggyu’s eyes fall at a certain person. The cute boy. He was now standing with a group of boys with a dazzling smile adorning his face. He wishes that his sister comes a little late, so that he would get more time to observe the boy. His lips curve into a smile when the boy looks at his direction. Instead of smiling back, the boy averts his gaze away from Sunggyu but Sunggyu doesn’t miss the faint blush on the boy’s cheeks. He grins knowingly. The boy’s action allure him, he feels an urge to know him more.

When a girl approaches the boy and invades his personal space, Sunggyu feels a sudden urge to protect the innocent boy from everyone and treasure him as his own possession. He is taken aback by his own way of thoughts, he hits himself lightly on his nape.

How stupid of him to fall for a boy whose name is still unknown to him.

The girl pulls out a chocolate box from her bag and hands it over to the boy. The boy shakes his head before dipping it low, so as to apologize. How polite, Sunggyu thinks, he probably must be getting more proposals on a daily basis.

Before he could contemplate whether the boy was taken or not, his sister appears in front of him with a grin plastered on her face. 

“Oppa, how was my Seonsaem-nim?” she asks. 

Sunggyu reluctantly tears his gaze away from the boy and looks at his sister in confusion “What do you mean by that?” he asks genuinely confused.

“Oh common, why do you think omma asked me to invite you to the meeting?”

His eyebrow knit a little, he thinks for a while and then scowls in realization “Is she the daughter of that Kyung family?”

“Yes. Haven’t you seen the picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter