Chapter 7

All Of Me

[Lee Hayi]

 

It’s my second day of work today. We’re on our way to the movie shoot. And Hanbin’s mood is not okay because...

 

“What kind of personal assistant are you when you don’t even know how to cook?!”

 

“Hehehe...sorry?”

 

“Ugh!” He’s really mad right now I bet he could kill. But why do I still find it cute? “Now we’ll have to do a drive-thru. What if somebody recognizes me? Aish.”

 

“Hanbin-ah, stop it now, okay?” Ms. Hye Ju said. Only after that that he finally shut up.

 

“I’m really sorry, Ms. Hye Ju...” I nodded towards her but she just smiled at me. A big one at that.

 

“I promise, it’s okay, trust me,” she whispered. Then she winked at me. O-kay?

 

--

 

When we arrived at the set, I saw Kim Jiwon and Oh Hayoung. Oh, maybe they’re part of the movie, too?

 

I told Ms. Hye Ju that I will go to the washroom for a bit. After I was done, I saw those three girls that I fought with not far away.

 

What are they doing here?

 

I was about to approach them but I don’t want to make Hanbin’s impression of me worse. I just decided to go back. I saw that the movie shoot has started. Kim Jiwon was about to kiss Oh Hayoung...but Hanbin stopped him and punched him straight to the face. He was raging mad, like you can see that he is really angry about it. Well, I guess that makes him a great actor then.

 

“Don’t ever touch my girl, or you’ll get more than that.” Hanbin was panting while he said that. All the staff were in awe, even the director. He just snapped back to his senses a few seconds later.

 

“And cut! Good job, you three.” A contented smile was visible in Hanbin’s face. A five-minute break was given. I immediately gave him a bottle of water and the other staff arranged his clothes and make-up.

 

“You did really great,” I complimented. He just looked at me weirdly and walked away.

 

Ouch.

 

As he walked away, I saw him approach Oh Hayoung. She immediately smiled and Hanbin did as well. They just simply smiled at each other with their eyes, no words were exchanged, but they looked o happy at that moment.

 

Double ouch.

 

Why do I get this impression that they were made for each other? Oh Hayoung is really pretty, Hanbin is not bad, too. They’re both doing great with their career, and the whole nation is shipping them, although they said to the public that they don’t have any intimate relationship going on.

 

But why does it look like the other way around?

 

“Hey,” someone patted my head. My eyebrows creased at the familiar annoying vibe coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Kim Jiwon smiling at me.

 

“Who gave you the permission to touch my head like that?” I moved away from him a little.

 

“Well, who knows?” he shrugged. “What’s a normal citizen of this country doing here?”

 

“Just doing my job, Mr. Not-A-Normal-Citizen.”

 

“And what job is that?” He raised an eyebrow as he gazed at me.

 

“Mmm, being your co-actor’s personal assistant.” He almost spit the water he’s drinking.

 

“Y-You’re Hanbin’s personal assistant?!” Almost all the people in here stared at us, including Hanbin. But he just resumed talking to Oh Hayoung as if it was nothing.

 

Don’t be stupid, Lee Hayi. He obviously likes Oh Hayoung more than a friend. What are you getting your hopes up for?

 

“Stop shouting,” I scolded him.

 

The shoot ended almost 11 in the evening. The director decided to call it a day and resume tomorrow. When we arrived at his unit and he immediately slumped himself on his couch. I went to get a glass of water and handed it to him. After that he washed for a while and went to his bedroom. But before he could enter, he went back as if he forgot something.

 

“You...why are you still here?”

 

“Uhm, I’m waiting until you rest yourself?”

 

“It’s late already, you can sleep in my guest room for now.”

 

Wait, what? I’ll sleep in Hanbin’s guest room? Then...it means I’ll sleep under the same roof with him?

 

Oh God. Why does it feel like my heart’s going to explode?

 

“But—“

 

“Don’t argue with me. This is my house. It’s too dangerous outside.”

 

Well, then I guess I don’t have a choice. I went inside the guest room. A few minutes later I still can’t sleep. That’s when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up, opened it and saw Hanbin with his sleepy face.

 

“Uhm..good night, Hayi. Thank you for today,” he said as a small grateful smile.

 

Well, I don’t think I can sleep well tonight because of this stupid smile on my face.

 

**

 

Thank you for supporting this story :)