Chapter 14

All Of Me

While reading, you can listen to this. It feels errrrr

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. :)

 

**

 

[Lee Hayi]

 

Time passed. Still, no one came to rescue us. The day turned into night, and the weather became colder. The rain still flows.

 

"...and then I accidentally stepped on his foot and the supposed-to-be action scene became funny. Even the stressed director managed to let out a laugh," he continued telling me as he himself was laughing, probably replaying the scene in his head.

 

Even though I didn't fully understood the story, I let out a smile to ease him. And then, "Why did you become an actor?"

 

He suddenly stopped. And then he formed a smile that tells me he's really happy. "It's a childhood dream. I always wanted to act, to be on TV, making people happy as they watch me portray different kinds of roles. That's what I think now, but when I was a kid, I have this 'I want to be a superstar' mindset. Now, I'm just happy with this kind of work. It's what I've always wanted."

 

I didn't even realize that I was just watching him as he tells me stories, seeing his eyes shine through the small light,and his hands move as he speaks. That smile that shows me how happy he was as he shows what he's passionate about, sets my heart in ease. Unknowingly, I looked at him lovingly and I think I let out the sweetest smile I've ever had.

 

"Although I'm not really sure, 'cause I barely remember my childhood. But yeah, I'm happy now."

 

"You look really happy with your work, I can tell. Even though you have this cold expression," he glared at me. "...sometimes, okay?" On which he agreed. "You look like you really love acting. I've seen all your movies and stuff. You're great actor," I genuinely told him.

 

"Well I hope you don't like me that much," he said. I glared at him.

 

"I'm just a fan, you know. A huge one, at that," I said as I up every courage I could get.

 

"Yeah, I know. Don't mess with me, I already have someone." My eyes widened.

 

"O-oh really? Who?"

 

"Oh Hayoung."

 

It was as if my world shattered. I knew, from that moment, that I don't stand a chance against an almost-perfect girl. Not only I think that, people who watch Hanbin and Hayoung together think that they were made for each other, a match made in heaven.

 

 

And seeing Hanbin smile with her the way that he wouldn't with no one else, I know that I wouldn't want to ruin that.

 

"I...I knew it! Haha! I knew there was something fishy about you two," I . His expression was unreadable, but he eventually smiled.

"Really? Were we obvious?"

 

"Hmm not really, only an observant like me can notice. But you guys look good together, the whole country's shipping you." He almost can't believe what I was saying.

 

"Tss. We'll reveal it soon, though." Ouch. Stop, please.

 

"I'm sure you'll get a lot of good responses," I cheered and gave him a thumbs up.

 

We fell silent again. And I realized that the rain has stopped a long time ago.

 

"Hey, Hanbin, the rain--"

 

"Yeah. But it's too dangerous now 'cause it's dark. Let's just spend the night here." He said as he leaned against the wall. I stayed a few inches beside him.

 

"Right. Thanks for helping me," I whispered.

 

"It's nothing. We've had a long day. That's enough," he paused. "Goodnight."

 

"Night," I whispered again.

 

Gosh, it's hard to sleep in this situation.

 

But it's harder to pretend that it doesn't hurt.

 

You are one lucky girl, Oh Hayoung.

 

**

 

it's nice to see people reacting, thank you guys <3 ^^~ love youu