Chapter 11

All Of Me

I was about to post 10+ chapters, but.............. :(

 

The files went missing. I don't know where they went or if someone deleted them but...

 

I feel so bad and I just want to say sorry to you all. Really. If I could only remake them all.

 

So...here's a chapter for you guys. Sorry if it's crappy or what. Sorry. :(

 

But I hope you enjoy. 

 

**

 

[Kim Jiwon]

 

Oh, look who's here.

 

"What..."

 

"Long time no see, Lee Hayi." I smiled and walked past her, going straight into the washroom. I knocked on the door. "Hanbin-ah! Hurry up! We'll be late!"

 

I heard him turn the shower off. "What the f--STOP DISTURBING ME! I'm talking a bath!"

 

I let out a laugh and just walked away. I saw Hayi washing the used plates on the sink. She was just diligently doing her job while humming an unknown melody.

 

But why does she look so pretty like that?

 

After she was done, she let out a satisfied smile which made me smile as well. She then looked at me and immediately wiped the smile away. "What?"

 

"So you really work for him, huh."

 

"Yeah, so?"

 

"Lucky bastard," I whispered.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I said you look pale. Have you eaten yet?"

 

"None of your business." It was then when Hanbin came out of the washroom. Hayi immediately approached him.

 

"I put your new set of clothes behind--"

 

"I know. I got it." And then Hanbin went inside his walk-in closet.

 

Did he just...treat Hayi like a...

 

I suddenly felt like I want to punch Hanbin. How dare he treat my Hayi like--

 

Wake up, Kim Jiwon. She's not yours.

 

"Hey."

 

I looked at her as she called me. "Yeah?"

 

"How did you know my name the first time we met? Are we elementary classmates or something?"

 

"We were more than that." I winked at her. She then looked at me with disgust and rolled her eyes that it almost made me laugh.

 

"I have no time to joke around with you. Seriously tell me now, I can't remember."

 

It was as if time stopped and my mind was suddenly filled with sorrowful thoughts. "I know..."

 

"Know what?" That you can't remember.

 

"That you've got no time. Being Hanbin's personal assistant is not a joke. A lot of them quit after three days, but look at you."

 

Her cheeks suddenly turned red. "O-Of course I--"

 

"Stop flirting with my personal assistant, Kim Jiwon." Suddenly Hanbin appeared out of nowhere and talked to me with a sharp tone. He held Hayi's arm and

 

pulled her outside. "Let's go."

 

What do your actions mean, Hanbin?

 

[Lee Hayi]


It was a quiet car ride, with Ms. Hye Ju, Hanbin, and me as the only passengers of the van. Kim Jiwon went to his own unit, I guess, and will go to the set alone.

 

"What's with you two? Why are you so quiet?"

 

"Nothing," we said in unison. Ms. Hye Ju raised her eyebrow in response and just continued driving.

 

"Stop flirting with my personal assistant, Kim Jiwon."

 

Those words made me flush red.

 

Ever since earlier in the morning, Hanbin has been on his phone. I wonder if he's texting someone.

 

"Tch," he suddenly said while smiling, which made me look at him. He's smiling like an idiot. Like he's in love...

 

I think he felt that I was staring at him so he looked back at me and his eyebrows immediately creased.

 

"What?"

 

"Oh, sorry." I immediately looked away.

 

As soon as we arrived at the set (about 30 minutes before the call time), Hanbin immediately jumped out of the car and started walking around, like he's looking for something. For someone.

 

He started to check each tent one by one. The set today is in an open field, and there are only tents and those small trucks that has everything in it. We're going to stay here overnight.

 

"Ms. Oh Hayoung, get ready for the shoot please," the assistant director called out. Hanbin immediately turned around and as soon as he landed his eyes on his leading lady, a small smile formed on his face.

 

What was that?

 

--

 

After a few hours, a break was given to them. I immediately gave Hanbin a bottle of water and a face towel. As he ate his lunch, Ms. Hye Ju asked me to buy something and so I went.

 

15 minutes has passed and...I think I'm lost?

 

I tried to look back, hoping that I would see the set or someone at least to ask for help. Nothing. All I see is a line of trees and not single one person. Gosh. I'm really bad at directions. I should've asked Ms. Hye Ju to go with me.

 

"Help?" I tried to call. "Help?!" A little louder this time. Still no one has come.

 

Oh, maybe if I just go back the way I walked, I would eventually see them. Right.

 

I think half an hour has already passed, but still I'm a lost lamb. Gosh, why are you so dumb, Hayi?

 

Right, I brought my cellphone with me. I can just call for--the battery died.

 

Oh no. This is not good.

 

**

 

Thank you for supporting this. You make me happy :D