Chapter 12

All Of Me

Took me too long to update. Sorry for that. I'll make it up to you. :(

 

**

 

[Kim Hanbin]

 

"All's well, all's well, everyone. Let's take a break and continue later."

 

I looked at the time and saw that it's past 3 in the afternoon. , it's so hot, where's my--

 

"Want one?" I turned around and so Oh Hayoung hand me a bottle of water, with that small smile on her face. My lips automatically followed.

 

She was talking to me, but something bothers me from the inside. I almost didn't listen to her talk, because something felt wrong.

 

"...so I looked at Hayi, and I swear I--"

 

"That's it! Hayi!" I cut her off and she stared at me like I did the most prison-worthy crime in the world.

 

"What did you say?" She tried to repeat me. I saw that she was seriously mad at me. Oh no, Hanbin.

 

"Sorry, I just got something to do." I left her standing there. I immediately found Ms. Hye Ju, and she looks like she's panicking.

 

"Ms. Hye Ju, I'm sorry to bother but--"

 

"Hanbin, Hayi is missing!"

 

Well, .

 

 

[Kim Jiwon]

 

I dropped my phone as I heard Ms. Hye Ju's voice echo. Who...What...

 

My first instinct was to run, but where to?

 

I searched for Hanbin and heard him asking where did Hayi go. When he started to run, I followed him. I heard the director yelled for us to come back but who cares, someone is missing.

 

And it's not just someone.

 

It's Lee Hayi.

 

My Lee Hayi.

 

And everything's kinda screwed up because of that.

 

"Hey," I patted Hanbin. He looked at me with his eyes showing worry.

 

"What?" Grumpy as always, I see.

 

"Contact me as soon as you see her. You have my number, right?" His face showed confusion, and rage, but later calmed a bit.

 

"Alright. I go this way, and you go there. I asked Ms. Hye Ju to contact the local police as well, although it may take time because we're in the mountains."

 

"It'll be fine. Let's go."

 

 

[Lee Hayi]

 

It seemed like the road was endless, and I have no idea where I'm going.

 

I just kept walking and walking and walking. Why can't there be a single person around? Am I that big of an idiot to be wandering around this forest?

 

"Hello?" I tried calling for the nth time. "Is anybody near?"

 

No response still.

 

"Hello? Can someone--"

 

I just tripped over a big rock. Congratulations, Lee Hayi.

 

I fell to the ground and the wound pain immediately roamed around my body. Gosh, why do these kinds of things keep happening to me?

 

I kept groaning because of the pain. Oh why does it hurt so much?

 

After a few minutes, I decided to stand up and look for shelter. The sky turned gray, which means rain will be coming soon. Yep, another thing to make me look more miserable.

 

And soon enough, a lightning flashed and the roaring sound of thunder roared through the quiet place. Great.

 

I kept falling a few times but I still try to stand up, and eventually I found a small cave-like structure. I felt like I wanted to cry for joy because it is good enough for a place to stay, but I've got to hurry up as the raindrops started to fall one by one.

 

As I was getting close, I felt a presence beside me, and my head no longer felt the cold rain. I looked beside me to see who it was, only to be completely shocked.

 

"Hanbin?"

 

**

 

Thank you for supporting. I'll make it up to you. :)