Clubbing 2

New home-new adventures?

Maybe it was the little alcohol I had in my body, or just because it was late, but I didn’t turn or looked who was touching me. I leaned back a little, against the man behind me and into his touch, and we danced.

He was a relatively good dancer, his hands had a strong grip on me, and he did guide me a bit, but he also let me have my freedom. I could still go, escape his arms and his touch, still I didn’t.

Who could it be? My unconsciousness asked me. Maybe it was that really scary guy from our village, the one I went to school with? Urgh, he was way too touchy feeling, so I don’t think it’s him.

While I was in thoughts the guy behind me leaned in closer while his hands wandered from my hips to my stomach. His head was beside me and was nearing my ear. His lips were touching my ear shell with every word he was saying.

“Why is such a beauty so alone on the dancefloor?” His unknown voice asked beside me.

Holy , I don’t know him!!!

Turning around I was looking at an unfamiliar face.

The guy was about as tall as Hanbin, but he looked quite bulky. He was muscular, his tight shirt left nothing to the imagination. He was dressed in black and white, his one arm was tattooed and gold chains were around his arms. I scanned him from head to toe until I looked him in the face. He was smirking at me, even going as far as winking.

His hair was gelled back a bit, his sides cut short and he had one earring. All in all he was quite scary up close.

“Oh my- , sorry, I’m not normally the girl that dances with strangers, but I thought you were one of my companions….” I tried to explain my actions. To whom I didn’t know, him or myself.

“Well, I certainly liked it. Come on babe, let’s continue” He pulled me closer by my waist, but I had other plans.

With my palms on his chest I tried to escape. “Oh, I really have to go and search for my friends, so could you…?”

“no can do, we aren’t finished. Come with me” He tried to pull me with him, and he was succeeding, until another voice behind me started talking.

“I wouldn’t do that. She’s not alone here, she’s with me. So I suggest you leave your hands off of her, and search for another girl to have fun with” Mino. Thank you.

“Hey man, I didn’t know, sorry.” Then he turned and was gone.

I looked back at Mino, who was looking at me with black, dark eyes.

“Are you mental? You can’t just dance with strangers! Who knows what he might’ve done with you if I didn’t come to help?!” He was getting closer with each sentence. And by the look in his eyes he was furious.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe it was the alcohol, but I told him what was on my mind.

“I’m an adult, I can make my own choices. If I want to dance with strangers, I do. And now I decide that I don’t want to talk to you. If you excuse me, I’ll go search for Hanbin and Bobby” With these words I turned and walked away.

I wasn’t getting far until a hand, I presumed Mino’s, pulled my arm back.

“You won’t find them. Bobby has some fun and Hanbin went to god knows where. SO you have two choices. A: Stay with me. And B: go home- with or without me.”

“Uh, no, I don’t like either option. You can just stay here and I’ll go somewhere else. So shoo, go away”

Mino wasn’t going to let me go. “Come on, I’ll get you something to drink- without alcohol, and then we’ll get you home”

“NO NO NO. Mino go away! I can do what I want.” He was pulling me by my arm towards the drinks.

 

“here, a coke for you. Drink and then we’ll get you some air.” He held the glass in front of me. Just then I had an idea.

“Can you get me a straw?” I asked sweetly, hoping he won’t ask further why the hell I needed one now.

He didn’t. He just went and searched for one. Meanwhile I was getting some rum to put into my coke.

Just as I was putting away the bottle he was coming back.

“here’s your straw. Now drink” He was annoyed. Okay maybe I was being a little brat, but I had fun, and it wasn’t my fault I danced with some stranger.

-

-

-

“Haneul, what did you do to the coke?” Mino asked. he noticed.

“uh, nothing? You got me the glass and I drank it?” It was getting harder to not start blabbering and to speak normally.

“Ok, enough, come with me”

“Mino! Let’s make a deal” I started saying from left to right. “One last dance. You and I. And then we’ll go home. Leave the rest here, they’ll come back in the morning-“ “It’s 2 in the morning.” “Yeah yeah, whatever. SOOO pleeeeease???”

He contemplated. Even he wasn’t sober anymore. So why not stay for one more song?

“Fine. But just one dance.” He finally decided. “YES!”

With that he pulled me- for the nth time this evening- towards the dancefloor.

The dance was rather fast, Mino kept his distance, not touching me while I danced my heart out. He just swayed from left to right, sometimes going through his hair with his fingers.

I turned around and spoke loudly “Have some fun Mino, maybe get to know a nice lady, live a little!” It was totally the alcohol in me. Mino murmured something I couldn’t quite understand.

Just then the song ended and Mino spoke up. “okay, finished, let’s go!”

And as I was a nice girl I followed Mino. The party pooper.

--

 

“Urgh Mino can you walk slower?! I still have my heels on” I told him while trying to catch up to him. We were around 1km before getting home and he was getting faster by each passing meter. Wouldn’t be a problem because the fresh air was good for my alcohol induced dumbness. But with my sky high heels still on?! No way.

“MINO! I can’t walk as fast as you.SO either you walk slower or I won’t walk anymore!” He wasn’t even considering it.

“Fine, ” I screamed in his direction. Then I searched for a place to sit. Which was hard- my dress was way too short to sit on the ground, but I didn’t want to walk barefoot as well.

“Haneul. Come on, it’s not as far as you think. Please, I want to go home and sleep!” Cute, he was using his needy voice, and if it wasn’t as dark I probably would see his puppy eyes.

And a warm, soft bed was what I needed now. So I started walking again. Next to Mino, who was considerate enough to walk slower.

“I didn’t even thank you yet for saving me from that guy earlier.” I started.

“Ah, no problem, really. It’s the least I can do.”

And after that we could talk. The last km wasn’t as hard as I thought, and the conversation surely helped. We talked about Bobby and his ‘girl of the night’, about Hanbin who probably was looking over him, and even about Eunji, who was having fun with Mark.

Standing in front of Eunji’s house I had an idea.

“Hey, why don’t we sleep inside? She’s got a double bed, and she said herself she won’t be home. It won’t be the first time sleeping next to each other, and you are a gentleman.” I said while opening the door and getting inside.

Standing in front of each other I looked up to him while he whispered a soft “I’m no gentleman. A gentleman doesn’t flirt with taken girls” His face was getting closer until I could feel his breath on my face.

“But I’m still gentleman enough to not go to the limit” With these words he pulled away and turned towards the bathroom. “I’ll be going to wash up, you can do-uh- whatever you do.”

Mino, I won’t be getting out of this dress without any help!

Getting out of my heels I tried to get out of the dress without his help, but it was just too tight. But it was so embarrassing to ask Mino to get me out og this dress. And then I would stand in underwear before him.

“AAAH ” I screamed.

“Hey Haneul, have a problem?” His voice asked behind me. Oh great, now the most embarrassing minutes of my life will begin.

“I actually have a little problem. It’s not that big, but I, well it has to do with my dress. And because you’re the only one available at the moment you will have to do it- I mean, if you want to of course, but if you don’t I’ll have to sleep in my dress and that won’ be very nice and-“

“So you’re asking me if I can help you out of that dress?” He asked after my rant.

“Uh basically yes. At best with your eyes closed” I said.

“Fine, then turn around so I can get you out of it” he said in front of me. I did as I was told and a heartbeat later his hands were at the hem of my dress. He whispered into my ear “And now put your arms up”

Closing my eyes in embarrassment I put my arms up and felt how my dress was getting pulled up and over my head. I could still feel his hands on my skin. He turned me around.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Y-yeah I’m fine.” He started walking towards the bed.

“Hey Mino?” he looked back at me. “Why didn’t you kiss me yet?” I asked in a small voice.

He walked back at me, not once looking at my still not covered body.

“Like I said before, I might not be the number one gentleman, but I still am one. I made the mistake of kissing you while being taken, I won’t do it again”

Maybe the alcohol was still in my system, but what I did then wasn’t what I would do when sober.

“I- I wanted to tell you something…” I said while he walked closer.

“Yeah?” He breathed.

“I-“

 

 

---

 

 

What will she say? What will she do? And what about Zico?

Until next time,

bye