Not what I was expecting

New home-new adventures?

That . “Not important enough”?! Who did he think he is?! I may not be that important to him, but Zico was my boyfriend, so of course I held a special place in his life…

The more I thought about Bobby’s statement the more I began to doubt Zico. He wasn’t really here, just came by one time, we had a fight and I didn’t see him after that. Maybe I should just make the first move and go meet him.

We have to talk. Meet me at your hangout. Was what I wrote him. I wasn’t at fault for our dispute, but one of us had to be the smarter one.

It wasn’t long after he wrote back. Sorry, babe, I’m not in town. I’ll come see you as soon as I can.

So he really left town without talking to me. I didn’t know what to think. I felt betrayed by Zico and Bobby. Both of them were just straight up idiots. There’s only one person in my life now that could comfort me. Mino. But I bet he didn’t want to see me for a while, so I decided to ask Hanbin to come over.

Hanbin-ah? Can you come over? I’m lonely. I knew I could count on Hanbin. He didn’t write back but rang the bell 3 minutes later.

“Haneul, are you okay? Your message was kinda depressing. And why is Bobby not with you? He told me he went to see you…” As he reminded me of my fight with Bobby I was nearly crying.

“He—he told me I was unimportant! And-a-and we fought and now he’s god knows where. I’m sorry” Sniffing now Hanbin took me into his arms.

“Bobby sometimes says things he doesn’t mean. And he’s impulsive. Was that why you fought?” He was interested. I think I found my new best friend!!

“Well, I- I told h-him I thought he was gay and together with you- no offense, I learned you’re just friends, but he was so nasty about it, and then I told him a secret and he was even madder.”

Hanbin didn’t seem like he cared about Bobby at that moment, all he did was taking me into his arms and hugging me. He comforted me and I loved him for that.

“Hanbin oppa, you’re the greatest friend on the planet, besides Eunji of course. I love you.” Looking at him a smiled cutely, his mouth a little agape.

“You-you called me oppa! Oh my God, you called me oppa!“ He smiled dreamily. Aish, what is it with guys and the word oppa? Why was it that important to him and the others?

Both me and Hanbin had a really good day and he helped me taking my mind off things and off my worries for Bobby. By the end of the day I wasn’t angry anymore at Bobby, but more worried at where he was. On the other hand I was even more angry and frustrated at Zico for not being there for me. I couldn’t even confront him with Bobby’s accusation of him being a gang leader.

---

Few days later I was sitting alone in my flat in the evening, reading a good book with Leo and Ravi beside me and a glass of red wine. I was relaxing at the fullest. I still didn’t make up with bobby, but Hanbin assured me by text messages that he wasn’t angry at me. I wrote with Mino occasionally, but nothing more. Eunji and I called each other from time to time and I told her everything, even the event with Bobby. She just laughed at my face and told me I was an idiot for assuming he was gay. As if she knew something I didn’t.

For the first time in weeks I was content with my life, even if Zico’ absence was bugging me. Relaxing was my priority number one.

Suddenly my back door opened and I was pulled out of my state.

“Hello? Who’s there? I swear if you’re a thief I’m gonna kill you and then feed you to my cats!” Ready to attack the burglar when He began to talk.

“Haneul stop! It’s just me! Stop your nonsense. I just couldn’t relax and thought I could come over!” Mino was standing in front of me, a little tired and scared, eyes wide open.

“, Mino! Are you insane! You broke into my house! Even if we’re friends, that’s no no! Come on, sit down” I couldn’t be mad at him because he was looking so innocently at me.

As he sat next to me Leo and Ravi came over to greet him. They surely seemed to have missed him. And Mino was good with animals and caressed both of them. It was endearing. I was proud of Leo for being so open about a new person.

 

 

“Mino? Why are you here exactly?” I asked half an hour later. It was nice seeing him, but I wanted to be alone that evening.

“Uhm, actually, well…” He didn’t seem to know himself why he was with me.

“You can tell me. What is it?” I looked at him expectantly.

“Can I just show you? You’ll have to close your eyes for that. And not open them until I say so. Okay?” Strange request, but I complied. I trusted him, he wouldn’t hurt me nor my cats.

Nodding at him I closed my eyes and waited. Maybe he wanted to tell me something personal and didn’t want me to look at him judgingly. I wouldn’t do that, but oh well.

What he did then wasn’t really not what I was expecting.

He put his hands on both sides of my face and I started to doubt his motives. He then leaned closed and whispered against my face “I couldn’t forget. I’m sorry” For what was he sorry? I didn’t understand…

That’s when it happened. He leaned even closer and kissed me. For the second time since we became friends, but now it was not a dare or forced. I was perplexed and didn’t know what to do, so I just stood still. His lips felt soft against mine and just as I wanted to give into the kiss I remembered I had a boyfriend. Who was precious to me. So no matter how good that kiss felt, I had to resist. Shortly after Mino realised I wouldn’t kiss back and stood up while my eyes were still closed.

He was fleeing through the back door and when I opened my eyes I saw him running away. That was kinda weird. It was Mino we were talking about. But that was the strangest “conversation” I ever had.

Should I be mad at Mino for kissing me again? For knowing that I was taken and still approaching me? But I couldn’t, and I tried. We were friends since I came here, and he apologised, but I could understand that sometimes one had to follow one’s instincts.

My thoughts went high. Should I tell Zico? What if that ended like last time? Should I talk with Mino about it?

I couldn’t relax anymore so decided to buy some snacks instead. I told Leo to behave and to have an eye on Ravi and then went to the grocery’s store.

But I never arrived there. On my way I met Hanbin and we greeted each other, talked for a bit and then bid goodbye. Few minutes later I heard steps behind me but didn’t think anything about it. I was in a big city so of course I wouldn’t be the only one on the streets.

“Aye, little girl!” Someone shouted behind me. Oh no, Haneul, just walk away. Don’t look back.

Of course that wouldn’t work. That guy kept following me until he was at the same height as me.

“Ain’t ya Nacseo’s girl?” he asked in my face. I had no idea who he was talking about, so I decided to walk further ahead.

“oh no little miss sunshine, I saw you with him, so don’t try to deny it.” Ignore him Haneul, just ignore him. Just then he pulled on my hair and I fell back.

“little . Don’t ignore me. Who do you think you are?!” Nearly screaming in my face. I was honestly scared right now and he wouldn’t go away even though I was ignoring him. Screaming wouldn’t help for it was late and we were in a quiet neighbourhood.

We looked at each other for some moments. I hadn’t seen him before but he seemed to know me well. I was so into my thoughts I didn’t’ see him coming closer to me until he swung his fist into my face. Everything after that became black.

--

As I woke up my head was aching. And my surroundings were unfamiliar. Urgh, what did I do?

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty! Welcome” And who was that? It wasn’t the same guy I met on the streets! Can’t they just let me be?

I observed my surrounding. I was sitting on a small bed, handcuffed of course. Next to it stood a stool on which my phone layed. The room wasn’t big, there was enough space for 3 or 4 people to fit in. No photos on the wall, no windows. Where was I?

“Where- where am I? And who are you?” I asked, a little bit too briskly. He wasn’t much taller than me, so around 1,80 m. His hair was pitch black, like the guy from the streets, but his were longer, his lips were fuller and he was much more intimidating.

“Aw, poor little lamb. My name’s not important. You’re with us until we get what we want” Great, just talk in riddles.

“Oh sure, I’ll just stay here. Who do you take me for. I wanna go home, I don’t want to be with you or your friends. So stop this nonsense!” I nearly demanded. Wasn’t my best idea. The next second he stood before me, his eyes slits.

“You are NOT some kind of princess and I am definitely NOT your servant. So shut the up, be thankful you’re getting food and a warm place and wait ‘til your knight in shining armour comes and saves you” He snarled at me.

“Whom are you talking about?” Was he talking about Zico? “That other guy who abducted me said something about Nacseo, but I really don’t know him!” Maybe pleading would help?

“Oh but you know him! And I already send him a message where he can find you” It began to dawn on me. Was he talking about Zico?

“Are you talking about my boyfriend Zico?” I asked, surprised he knew him.

“Oh well, you’re not as dumb as I thought. And I have to say Zico has an exquisite taste in women, if I might add-“ Suddenly my phone interrupted him. Unfortunately, as I was still handcuffed, I couldn’t reach it. So the nameless guy took the phone and answered.

“Hello?... Ay J, haven’t heard from you in a while!... Oh we just met and hang out a little…How do you know her?... I don’t want anything from her, who do you take me for!...Oh you know me too well. Until then, bye!” What was that? And who was calling me? Seemed like they knew each other rather well. He called him J. DO I know a J? Bobby, Hanbin, Mino, Eunji, the ones from university? None of them started with a J!

“Who would have known you are friends with all kinds of these people? Nacseo, J…? You bad bad girl!” he smirked and came closer, throwing my phone far away.

“Oh no! You won’t touch me. I demand to know your name, who the one on the phone was and I want a warm meal!” I would not be some of these damsel in mistress kind of girls. Zico was outta town so he couldn’t help, and sooner or later mister here in front of me would see that.

“Fine, you’re different. Maybe I’m keeping you, so you should know who I am. Yongguk is my name. It was your friend, don’t know the name on the phone. He seems to know you good. For the meal, as you wish. Any wishes? Steak, liver?” He was actually pretty nice. For a kidnapper.

“I’m a vegetarian. No steak, no liver.” That information was new to him., He stared curiously at me, then turned and went out the front door. Oh well, the only door in this prison. At least I would not be starved.

It felt like hours until the door opened again. But it was not Yongguk but another guy, younger and much much much taller!

“Hi Haneul. I’m Zelo. I’ve got food for you. And a question from Yongguk. He was asking why Zico still hasn’t called you back” He placed the food in front of me and opened my handcuffs. Freedom! He seemed rather nice, so I decided to tell him precious information.

“Zico and I may be together, but he’s not here in town and we fought before he went away, so there’s a really slim chance he’ll come to my aid.” Zelo sympathised with me and we exchanged some stories. He was the nicest of them so far, and at the same time the tallest boy I’ve ever met. In my whole life.

I was still imprisoned and away from home, but at least I had made a friend. And he forgot to handcuff me after my meal, so I could go and take my phone. Being a really smart one I handcuffed myself again so that nobody of them would become suspicious. Then I wrote a text into the group I made for the bonfire.

HELP ME!! SOME GUY NAMED YONGGUK HAS ME; DON’T KNOW WHERE!!!!!!

With that I could just hope one of them would help me…

 

 

Okay, so here’s the new chapter. I don’t know if I did good or not… And I’m happy so many of you took place in the poll!! The results are so far that nearly half of you want a [m] rated chapter, but I’ll wait a little bit more.

 

and I brought in another boygroup (TADA it's B.A.P.!) Sorry for that. Are there too much boygroups now?!

Until next time! See ya