Clubbing

New home-new adventures?

Surprisingly, the next few days were rather good. My ty day wasn’t as bad as I thought, and Eunji made sure the boys saw as much as possible.

We went to a few places, made some photos and good memories.

And today was the last day, tomorrow morning we would take the train back home. It was nice to be back again. I felt like I was younger again, when I still belonged there. But I was now a different person. And this holiday showed me I couldn’t go back, even if I wanted.

Bobby was probably the one who enjoyed this stay the most. He was, in my opinion, a village person. He was enjoying the nature, the quietness and always made sure we knew that.

Hanbin liked nature, but sometimes he just was too much of a city person, and sleeping in a tent was getting dirty, like he said after the second night.

And finally Mino. He somehow liked it, but he was uncomfortable. After I apologized to him the other day, we were still distant, and he was quiet. He didn’t like being outside in the woods or so not as much as the other two.

We didn’t do much this day, just relaxing, talking and chilling. But around 3pm Bobby spoke up.

“I’m dying of boredom! We need to make the most out of our last day and night”

Well he was kind of right, but there wasn’t much we could do. And nearly all of my clothes were dirty too.

Suddenly Eunji sat up and stared at me. “We could go clubbing. There’s a club about 2km from here. And if you want to, we could go there by car. That’s if you have clothes for this kind of activity?” She looked questioningly at me.

“Nope, I don’t sorry. And I don’t fit into your clothes. Sorry” I internally smirked. I had that red dress- which was way too short- but she didn’t need to know that.

“Oh, if that’s the case, then forget my-“ she started out again, until Bobby interrupted.

“But you do have this one dress we helped picking out!” Nooooo Bobby, you traitor.

“Oh which one? The black one?” Eunji asked interested. I couldn’t even answer because Hanbin was faster: “Oh the red one” Casually, he looked at me and then at Eunji, whose eyes were getting bigger by each second passing.

“THE red one? The one I bought you and you never once wore?” Now Mino was getting interested too.

“What’s so special about the dress?” He asked. Hanbin and Bobby looked at each other and then at Mino: “You should’ve seen her. Just wow!” Great, when did I become the number one topic?

“Then we’ll go out tonight. Haneul, we’ll do your make-up together, like a great girly day!” Then she took my arm and pulled me inside. As we were out of hearing reach she started blabbering.

“OMG; the red dress, really? You never wanted to wear it, why now? And why do Hanbin and Bobby know how you look in that dress?”

“Uh, well, I was bored and didn’t know what to bring, so I asked them to come over and help. And they so happen to see me in all of my dresses, but they didn’t like them as much as the red one, so I had to bring it.”

“Did Zico see you in the dress? Did MINO see you in it?” She was beginning to get on my nerves.

“NO, neither of them. I wore it that one time to show Hanbin and Bobby, and I still don’t feel comfortable in it, so I rather not wear it. But as you all want to go have some fun in a club, I’ll have to it in and just go with it.” I was beginning to sound angry.

“Then I’ll do your hair and make-up, just something light because the dress will be eye catcher.” She began walking ahead into her room. “Maybe we could do face masks as well? And our nails? Plus you have to tell me what’s bugging you and-“

“Woah, why would you think something was bugging me?” She couldn’t possibly, I hid it well.

“Uhm, did you see yourself the last few days? You were always in thought, and I don’t know why! Is it because of us? Mino or Bobby, Hanbin? Or myself? Did I do something wrong? Is it because you’re back home? Do you want to go back? Or-“

“okay, shut up. Shut up Eunji. It’s neither your nor the boys fault. I’m just… Eunji I want to tell you, but then you’ll never understand why I do what I do. It’s really complicated, and I’ll know what to do after we get back, so I’ll explain when everything’s settled, I promise.” Her eyes got bigger, but at the end she just nodded.

“I trust you. But if it’s something serious, tell me. I’ll come to you, no matter what, okay?”

“Sure Eunji, but it’s okay, really” She pulled me into a hug.

“great, and now let’s start our spa program.”

With that we got inside her room and started our day

 

--

 

After a few hours I felt relaxed and happy with my life, the thoughts about Zico were long forgotten. My nails were painted in red, the same colour as my dress. I was waxed (god I hate waxing, but Eunji insisted), my face had had an avocado mask on and Eunji wanted to start with the make up now.

“Wait wait, let’s just quickly look where the boys went.” I added- partly because I wanted to see what they’ve been up to, but I also wanted Eunji to have less time for my make up so she couldn’t do that much.

“fine, come on. Then they’ll see you in your dress AND make up later. I bet they’ll be flashed.”

Going outside, we saw Bobby and Hanbin laying on their chairs, snoring lightly. Mino wasn’t seen anywhere.

SO I decided to wake them. They had to get ready as well, we wanted to go in about an hour.

“Hanbin. Hanbin-ah. “ I poked him until he opened his eyes. “Get ready, you have an hour left. And where is Mino?”

“urgh, Haneul, slow down. Mino is getting ready. And I’ll start. Just go back inside, I don’t want you to see my clothes beforehand. You’ll be stunned!”

Yep, that’s my cue to get back inside. Eunji was following me.

“AAnd now to your make up. Smokey eyes, red lipstick, do you want something else?”
“No No, That’s really enough.”

“and your hair? Curly? Yeah let’s make it curly”

And that’s how I was nearly finished 35 minutes later. She was really fast, I had to give her that. Afterwards she started doing her hair. She didn’t want curls, so she just wore them open.

Her make-up was simple, much simpler than mine, but it suited her. She said that ‘she didn’t want to impress someone’. Me neither, but I shut my mouth.

Getting into that dress was torture. It was so small and hugged my body so tight I thought I was suffocating. Okay maybe I was overdoing it, but I was hoping Eunji would be nice enough to give me one of her less exposing dresses.  She didn’t.

“God, you’re a goddess. We’ll have to keep an eye on you, gorgeous.”

“Eunji, don’t. You’re much more beautiful than me, so don’ get started. You did a good job with me, but, oh well, let’s just go.

“Stay and put on your shoes, I’ll go and see how the boys look.” She waved at me.

High heels, great. They were okay, just a little bit high, and if I imagined walking in these things for hours… Thank god I had Eunji and the boys looking over me.

Making my way outside I was concentrating on my feet and on not tripping.

.

.

.

“Woah” I heard and looked up. Before me stood Mino, hair gelled back and all in black. God he looked y. His eyes raked up and down my body until they stilled at my eyes.

“You, uh, you look great. Just wow” he stammered out.

“You, you look good yourself. Black suits you..”

Just then Eunji came up. “You look fabulous, I did such a great job, don’t you think Hanbin?”

Hanbin came over and looked me up and down. “Yup, you’re smoking hot Haneul. We’ll have to look after you.”

“Okay, okay, I understand. Can we go now?” I interrupted their praising.

“Fine, get into the car.” Eunji said.

“Uh, just a quick question, how will we get back home?” Bobby asked.

“Ah, simple. Either Haneul stays sober, which she does all the time we go clubbing, or we will walk. It’s just 3 km, no big deal, but I don’t want to walk there now, because then my work of art would be ruined.” She explained.

The boys were sitting in the back, while I had the privilege to sit in the front- to be fair my heels had to have some space, so I was allowed to sit in the front.

--

We arrived in front of the club when Hanbin noticed something.

“Hey, we didn’t take money, and how will we get in?”

Eunji was quick to reply. “Ah, the owner’s a good friend-“ “more like ex boyfriend”I murmured, “And if you want to drink, just show ‘em the card we get when we get in. Then everything will be on my card, and I’ll just sleep with him another time, so… yeah, that’s how it works”

I already knew that, so just the boys were looking at her strangely. She’s not mother Theresa, of course she sleeps with guys. Even exes.

“o-kay, fine, now that we’ve established that. Let’s get it started!” Mino said.

We got in pretty fast, skipping the line and getting VIP passes. Having Eunji as a friend has its pros.

Inside I noticed they renovated. Before, it was dark and black with lots of tables around and a small space to dance. Now it had an icy blue colour, a big dance space and a new bar. I liked it. They had secluded VIP places one could rent- not that we needed to, we got one for free, so Eunji was probably great in bed- and a drink on the house for everyone.

They really overdid themselves.

“SO, have fun, I’ll be searching for Mark to ‘thank’ him beforehand. I don’t know if I’ll be back. Haneul, you know the way back, stay clean, don’t drink too much. Boys, keep an eye on her, have fun.” With these words she made her way through the crowd, leaving us behind.

Bobby made his way towards the bar and said “Let’s get the party started. 3 beers aaand a great cocktail for the lady” He shouted towards the bartender.

“Oh Bobby, no, I don’t want alcohol!” Too late. He came back with our drinks, so I decided.

Why not? Just for one night. I don’t need to drink too much, but a little bit won’t hurt.

---

 

“SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME” We shouted over the music. We had our VIP section where we drank a bit, danced and had some fun.

“Woah, did you see her? Damn that .” Bobby said and his lips. “I have to go, maybe I’ll have some fun at last” He walked into the same direction as the girl.

“Okay, I’ll go dance a bit.” I said and stood up.

My feet started to hurt, but that didn’t matter. I was dancing, having fun with friends and I did drink a bit, but not too much.

The dance place was crowded, but that didn’t disturb me.

I closed my eyes and let the music take over me. Swaying from left to right the music got a bit slower and so was I. I was enjoying myself.

 

Just then I noticed hands on my waist and a body behind me.