Getting away from them

New home-new adventures?

I was bored. Zelo hadn’t shown up after our first bonding and even Yongguk wasn’t there. The only guy I saw was- uh- he didn’t tell me his name, but his voice was just as scary as Yongguk’s. He wasn’t as nice as the first two and he was looking me up and down every time he was in the same room as me. ert. I assumed that I was with them for at least 2 or 3 days and I really wanted to shower. But with that scary guy in the room… Who knows what he might do? And the bathroom was next door. At least they didn’t handcuff me anymore, but unfortunately They took my phone away.

As I couldn’t contain myself anymore I asked the scary dude.

“Hey, you! I want to shower. Now” I noticed pretty fast that playing the scared girl wouldn’t bring me anything, but that being demanding would. And as I knew they wouldn’t want me dead I could say pretty much everything.

“Shut the up . I’m not sweet Zelo.” He was doodling on his phone, but put it away to look at me after his statement. “On the other hand- you look ugly and you stink, so I’ll let you bathe” Finally. I was disgusted with myself and was grateful to scary dude.

“Wait… Can you, maybe, tell me your name? Would be nice to talk to you” Getting friendly was the next point on my list with him.

“Call me Himchan” Were his only words. Oh well, he told me his name. To be honest I didn’t expect him to talk to me at all. After that he opened the door and looked my way.

“What are you waiting for? Come on, I’ll do it just one time.” As fast as my feet carried me I ran towards the door and Himchan.

He led me into the bathroom and sat down on a stool next to the door. I was just happy I could shower, not caring if he saw me nearly .

Bathing in my undergarments on while a guy was looking at me was not as weird as it sounds. Himchan didn’t come closer, but didn’t avert his eyes either. He was a ert, but he had decency.

Trying to escape was out of the question because even though I was held hostage I didn’t suffer. And I would just wait until either Zico or the boys came and rescued me. Hopefully. I already gave up on the idea that Zico would come because he wasn’t near the city. And frankly speaking I didn’t expect Hanbin, Bobby or Mino anytime soon. They needed to tell the police, then they needed to find me…

“Gurl, you’ve got a fine body there. No wonder you’re Zico’s girl. Damn If you weren’t our hostage and Yongguk didn’t forbid me-“ His voice trailed off. I thanked Yongguk for being a decent guy and forbidding is lackeys to touch me. He got my sympathy.

I didn’t answer and found myself sitting on my bed. I was worried about Leo and could just hope the boys didn’t forget about them. And I wanted to go home. And sleep in my bed. I wanted to see Zico, and talk with Mino about our last “conversation”. I wanted to tell Bobby sorry, wanted to talk to Hanbin again.

Himchan was gone, who knows where, and I was alone again. Without phone or any kind of distraction!

---

My awakening was rather rough as the guy who brought me here (I didn’t know his name) woke me up and tied my hands together.

“Wow, how nice of you. Could you tell me why you are tying me up? And where are we going?” I demanded. He woke me up from my deep slumber, never spoke to me and in general he was the reason why I was here.

“Shut up. Your friend is here and demands to see you” He told me. Who was here? Zico? Was he really here?

“Then what are you waiting for! Bring me to him” . I wanted to see Zico! He tied a cloth around my mouth. I couldn’t talk. So he brought me outside and into what seemed like an old warehouse. They sat me down on a chair and tied me to it. Why?

Beside Yongguk stood 5 other men, Himchan, Zelo, the guy who kidnapped me and two others I hadn’t seen before. They weren’t looking at me but at something on the other side, so I followed their gaze and

“Guys? What are you doing here?” I asked. What were Mino plus friends and Hanbin plus friends here? They all looked at me and smiled. Junhoe smiled at me.

“Hey Haneul! We’ll get you out of here in no time. It’s nice to see you!” He never lost his smile while talking. It was nice to see them all, but I was a little disappointed that Zico wasn’t there. He didn’t call me nor wrote a text to ask how I was doing. If he had, Yongguk would’ve told me.

“Well, it’s nice seeing you all here, but Haneul stays here until Nacseo comes and gets her” Again with Zico. I already told them he wouldn’t come, why couldn’t he just let me go with my friends.

“Zico won’t come. They’re not together anymore. She a nobody for him” Bobby said. Ouch, what was he saying? And why was he so mean? Then I saw it. For a short moment I saw an apologetic look on his face. He didn’t mean that. But why was he saying Zico and I weren’t together anymore?

“Oh but Haneul didn’t tell me about it” Yongguk seemed to be irritated. Of course I didn’t tell you about it, because we are still together!!!

“Of course not” Mino now started, “She doesn’t like to talk about it. She really loved him. But her new boyfriend wanted to stay hidden, so she made everyone believe she was still together with Zico” Their story was well established, but I had a feeling Yongguk wouldn’t buy it. And I was right.

“And who would that new boyfriend be, now that we know it’s not Zico?” Please guys, don’t say anything stupid!

“ME” I heard. Oh , really?! Really?! How dumb are you?

“Do you have proof? When J called he just told me they were friends, and B.I couldn’t be her boyfriend either. He’s too much of a wimp to be anyone’s boyfriend. And now you wanna tell me she chose YOU?” At that Hanbin called out a loud “WHAT? HEY!” B.I is Hanbin… AH yeah, when I first met Hanbin and Bobby they told me other names. B.I and … JIWON! J! Oh my god!

Why were my friends so dumb? Yongguk knew about Zico being my boyfriend, so he probably observed him or myself, or maybe us both. There was nothing between Mino and me! They would know.

Then all of a sudden one of the new guys around Yongguk started talking.

“He’s got a point. Zico has not been around much, but I saw both of them together. Who knows, maybe she’s betraying Zico with Mino or vice versa. “ WHAT?! ing . If I could speak now he would’ve been baffled by my opinion. But I couldn’t because of that cloth in front of my mouth. Annoying. Suddenly Mino moved forward towards Yongguk and his ‘gang’, followed by Bobby and Hanbin. They looked rather relaxed in my eyes, like they knew what they were doing.

Then I saw a movement behind me. “Sh, it’s just me! I’ll take off your cuffs and everything, but stay still until one of us tells you otherwise. Do NOT sabotage our plan, roger?” You could’ve told me that in a nicer tone, I wanted to say. Seungyoon seemed annoyed, like he didn’t want to be here. Oh well I didn’t ask him to come, just his friend.

Meanwhile Yongguk, Himchan and guy number 3 without name stood in front of Mino, Bobby and Hanbin, the rest of them a few feet away.

Hey were talking hushed, I couldn’t understand what they were saying, but by the look in Yongguk’s face it wasn’t something he was appreciating. Shortly after he nodded and turned in my direction.

“Haneul, it’s your lucky day. These gentlemen, one of them your boyfriend, came to rescue you. And me, the gentle and nice person I am, will let you go” Was he serious? And could someone take off that cloth! I wanted to talk. Himchan seemed to have noticed my struggle, came to me and took off the cloth. Finally.

“Yongguk, let’s face it. You failed. And second, I know you won’t let me go without wanting something. So tell me. What is your price?” I stared right into his eyes and didn’t back out. I could see the boys paling besides Bobby, who had a smirk on his face. He knew me too well. He expected that. Yongguk on the other hand, what I learned in the last few days, hated women with an own voice. He got angry at me multiple times just because I was talking or voicing out my opinion. But now he smirked.

“No need to worry about that for you. Isn’t that what friends are for?” Yongguk, all the sympathy you had before from me is now gone. Vanished. You’re an like the rest of your friends minus Zelo.

SO I decided to stand up when Seunghoon waved his hands in my direction. I wanted to just walk away with the rest, but before I had to do two things. One of them was saying goodbye to Zelo. I gave him my number a while ago, so he could contact me if he wanted. Number two was kneeing the guy who kidnapped me in his most precious body parts. As I did, someone was howling behind me and when I turned around I saw Junhoe bumping his fist in the air. Smiling I walked towards them.

“Hi, guys, long time no see. How are you?” I was asking casually. They surrounded me and all gave me a big fat hug. Then they started all talking at the same time.

“HY GUYS! I’m happy you came to get me, but why don’t we talk when we’ll get home. By the way, where are we? And how do we get home?” I asked the calmest of them all, Seungyoon. His lips just ha d a really really small smile on them.

“We’re not that far and we have two vans with us. The bigger question is who will be in your van” Right when he finished the boys started calling out ME. Like little kids who wanted to sit next to their mother.

They solved the problem like real men. With ‘rock- paper-scissors’. Meanwhile I sat in one van, waiting for the boys to arrive. They said that the winner of a duel (one against one) decided which van he would chose and the loser had to take the other. They didn’t know in which one I was sitting.

The first one to arrive was Jinhwan. He smiled at me and then sat in the back while I had the passenger’s seat.

“Hi Haneul. Hope you’re alright” He said, then took his phone out and started doodling a game I didn’t know. Next to come were Taehyun and Donghyuk, both of whom were really happy to see me sitting in their chosen van and talked to me.

One after another came Hanbin, Seunghoon and Jinwoo. We had much fun in the van, talking and laughing, joking and Jinwoo even found some gummy bears we then ate. They were old and didn’t taste that great, but just the presence of the guys soothed me. I had a feeling something big was going to happen.

--

At home Bobby told me he gave Leo and Ravi food and water, for which I was thankful, and we all sat in the garden relaxing, talking or doing what we wanted. We talked about the holidays that were just a week away, and Mino told me Eunji called him- he had no idea how she got his phone number, but that wasn’t the point- and she told him to not forget she wanted to see us on Saturday when holidays started in front of her house. She wanted to make sure we really came.

The day started out like the former ones with my prisoners but made a 180° turn into the right direction, because now I was sitting in my garden, surrounded by friends and relaxed. I knew I still had to talk to Zico, but that was for another day.

 

 

 

 

 

HEEERE comes the new chapter!!!!

I had an idea for a new fic about werewolves, but I can't decide which group it should be about. So I made two polls with the groups I like best (iKON and Winner are excluded because they are the main in this story). The four groups with the most votes (two of each poll, except if the votes are much higher for the third group in one poll. Like for example Vixx and Bts get the most votes in poll one and are in the finals, but B.A.P has much more votes than the second one from the second poll- e.g Infinite, so Inifinite will be excluded and B.A.P will be in. Did you get that?!) are put together in one final one where you can vote for THE main group of the story. I wrote the first chapter without involving a group and maybe introduce them in a few chapters, so I hope you participate!

until next time

BYE:)

 

 

 

 

P.S I don't have any idea why the polls are there two times (just take the first one from both polls and ignore the duplicate^^

P.P.S I decided that the poll for the [m] rated chapter has had enough time. The majority wants such a chapter or wouldn't mind one.