Where The Airplane Becomes A Makeout Port

How I Became The Accidental Bride

"Sekyung,"

I turned to see Changkyun walking towards me, trench coat in one hand and car key in another. He seemed more calm now, seeing how his pushed up hair had returned to his daily soft curls. His black tux had been replaced with a simple red turtle neck and he had a white coat on.  He smiled, "Ready?" he said as he handed me the coat. "Yeah, just a minute. I need to see Sehun and Hyungwon," I spoke as I grabbed the coat before thanking him. "Okay, I'll see you at the car then," he smiled before closing the door. I sighed as I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Noona," Sehun said as he entered. Hyungwon came in right after, looking tired and his black hair a little tousled. He took his seat beside me, "She left just like that? Any calls? Messages?" Hyungwon asked in a soft tone. I shook my head in response, too tired to speak after all that crying. He let out a small sigh before putting his hand on my head, "Thanks Sekyung, for saving Changkyun," he breathed and placed his hand on his lap before standing up, making his way to the door, "Stay strong sis. And try to have fun on your honeymoon will ya? It's sad not seeing your smile anymore," he said before excusing himself. Sehun then took Hyungwon's seat and pulled my hand into his.

"You know we all love you right? Umma, Hyungwon hyung. Heck, even Changkyun hyung treats you as his own sister," he said as he rubbed soothing circles on my palm. "Have you spoken to umma?" he asked. I nodded in answer, "Yeah, I called her after the wedding. She was shocked at first but she soon accepted it and we ended up crying together," I chuckled, followed by Sehun. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before letting go of my hand, "There you go," he said as he pinched my cheeks, "Smile noona, and like hyung said, have fun on your honeymoon, okay?" he said and I nodded before he pulled me into his embrace. After a few seconds, he let go and excused himself as well.

It took me a few minutes to clear my thoughts before exiting the room to the car. Changkyun was playing with his phone and he looked up instantly as he saw me, "You're here, done already?" he asked. I nodded before he opened the car door and I slipped into the passenger's seat. He carefully closed the door and I marveled at the luxurious car. It smelled a lot like him; a mix of musky lavender and sweet vanilla. The seats were velvet, and a keychain of a puppy was hung on the rear-view mirror. It looked familiar and I stared at it intently before a hand took it off, breaking me off my trance. I turned to see Changkyun keeping it in his pocket. "Why?" I asked, earning his attention. "What?" he asked. "Why did you take the puppy off?" I asked, and his eyes suddenly turned hazy as I said that.

"It's from Seul," he answered without looking at me before starting the drive.


Flashback

The funfair was too noisy. Too loud for people like me. I stared at Changkyun and Seul-ki who were having fun riding the merry-go-round happily. Hyungwon and Sehun were already in the haunted house, Sehun dragging the scaredy-cat in attempt to make fun of him later. I sat on a bench hid my face in my scarf, too cold to even enjoy the place. I'm not much of a fan of the cold, and the snow mixed with the noise was giving me a total headache.

"Sekyung!" I turned and saw Seul-ki running towards me. "Done? Can we go home now?" I asked. She shook her head before taking out a few tokens from her pocket and placing it on my palm, "Sekyung-ah, I need you to do me a favour, can you?" she asked. "What is it? What's with the tokens?" I asked in reply. "Actually, I forgot that today's Im-Chang's birthday and when you guys dragged us here-" "Hey, it wasn't me!" I retorted. "Okay, when Hyungwon and Sehun dragged us, I didn't manage to buy one," she confessed. "Okay, so?" "I'm going to distract the boy so can you help me by winning a gift through the games? Pretty please?" she batted her eyelashes as she pleaded.

"Alright, but after you give him we're going home alright? I'm freezing here," I said before standing up. "Okay! Thank you Sekyung! Text me when you're done okay?" she said before running off to Changkyun. I huffed before heading to the nearest game stand. It was a simple one, a game of shooting down cups using a bow and an arrow. I handed the tokens and took the bow. Taking a deep breath, I successfully shot the cups after three tries. I smiled at my achievement and I faced the boy guarding the stall.

"So, what do I get as a prize?" I asked. "Look up and choose three. Anything that you like," he explained as he rearranged the cups. I looked up and saw many keychains hung. There were stars, cartoon figures and even animals. I suddenly regretted the fact that I won as the keychains would be too small as a gift. But the thought of the couple made me believe that Changkyun wouldn't mind anything as Seul-ki was his girlfriend. I decided to choose one for him, Seul-ki and myself.

Another glance at the keychains and one caught my eye. It was a cat and it had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. I decided to get it for myself and I chose a butterfly as Seul-ki's. But choosing Changkyun's was really difficult as I didn't know him that much. I guess I took such a long time choosing that the boy decided to help me with it. 

"Need help choosing?" he asked. I turned to him and nodded as I rubbed the back of my neck in embarassment. "Who are you choosing for?" he asked again. "Oh, I'm actually choosing for a friend of mine. It's his birthday today," I said. "Ah, what's he like?" he continued. It took me another minute thinking before I snapped my finger, "Quiet, but full of surprises," I continued. He nodded and took a long look at the keychains before he jumped. "Ah-ha! Found it!" he said as he took off one. It was a puppy.

"This one. This will do," he said as he gave me. I thanked him before leaving the stand, texting Seul-ki before meeting them all at the exit. She ran towards me as she saw me, leaving a rather dumbfounded Changkyun behind along with Hyungwon and Sehun. She pulled me behind one of the stands and I took out the butterfly and puppy. "It's so adorable! Thank you Sekyung!" she said. I smiled, "Yours is the butterfly and Changkyun is the puppy." I said before pushing her towards the boy once again. I pulled Hyungwon and Sehun who were bickering by the ear and the three of us left the two for their lone time.


Changkyun steered the wheel and pulled to a stop at the airport.

The man tightened his grasp on his seatbelt before snapping it off, and to my shock, he leaned in towards me before snapping off mine. Changkyun slowly leaned back on his seat before letting out a soft sigh, "Sorry. You must be surprised. I'm used to doing it for Seul," he spoke before opening the door, leaving me indulged in my thoughts. I broke off my trance when he opened the door, his bag and mine on his left hand and his right reaching out for mine, "Ready?" he asked. I nodded in reply before holding his hand.

As we stepped in the lobby, Changkyun pulled us to check in and dropped our bags before stopping for coffee. He chose his favourite Americano and I decided on a light Vanilla Latte since I had some designs that I had to go through during the flight. We got the passports and tickets checked before waiting for another half and hour for the plane. He had his hand interwined with mine the whole time, an action which I couldn't understand.

We boarded the plane and got into our seats. I made a little discovery that Changkyun loved windows. He'd take a peek from it every three seconds, smiling to himself as he did. The plane then took off, taking us to Macau. It was already 12.30 by the time we took off, but my eyes were wide open as I took out my tablet to check the designs for the next season's project. What I didn't realize was that an hour had passed by and by the time I did, my eyes were bloodshot red. I yawned and a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned to see a half-awake Changkyun smiling sleepily, "I need to go to the toilet to freshen up. Can you hold this for me?" he said, handing me a few papers. So he was working too huh? I thought to myself before taking it. He left, leaving me behind with the papers.

I continued my work when I started to doze off. The work was too much and I too had left my seat for the washroom to wash my face. I was too sleepy to notice that there was someone outside the washroom.I simply crashed into it before turning the tap, splashing water on my face. It was when I stared at the mirror that I saw Changkyun standing behind me. I jumped in surprise, and held a hand on my chest. It took me a few seconds to register a somewhat...sly smirk on his face.

"Oh, Changkyun," I smiled and as I turned to meet him, our bodies crashed and he locked his lips with mine. I stood there shocked, not responding for a good three seconds before I squirmed, refusing the kiss. His hands gripped on my sides tightly, holding me captive between the sink and him. He my bottom lip, something that I understood as a request for entrance. Yet I shut mine tightly, refusing to do so. Everytime he broke off each kiss, I'd try to catch my breath and speak but he'd shut me with another one. He was biting my lip now, and it hurt so much I groaned, my mouth opening in process. He took his chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring my cavern. I gave up resisting him and I grasped on his arms, returning the kiss.

After what seemed like forever, I out.

And my nostrils caught a distinct scent of champagne before I did.


 

Love is not a feeling of happiness. Love is a willing to sacrifice.

- Michael Novak -


Short note from the author:

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for updating a day late, and a short update, I really am.

To be frank, I'm actually a studying in a boarding school, so my time's kinda limited to write.

Thank you so much for subscribing, and I added you all as my friends to show you my earnest gratitude for reading my humbly not-so-good writing.

Thank you once again.

Hugs and kisses,

kyun_2601